Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505055 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 1:10am On Jun 18, 2021
DieRich5:
oh, sorry o.......I think ur done with it
It's alright. Don't worry about it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saxha: 5:29am On Jun 18, 2021
Houstency:

Where can I download it? Thanks

Check 02tvseries but ensure you download the HD version to enjoy it.

You can just google search "The Wire O2tvseries." You can easily navigate your way like that.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Smellymouth: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2021
I rewatched One tree hill again last week..

The first time I watched OTH can be regarded as one of best period of my life. I will always cherish those moments. OTH did have an impact in my life and I'm so happy it did.

One Tree Hill is my favorite and no other TV show can replace that feel.

This is one of the few shows till date which had drama,romance,sports,comedy and in a nutshell was the best show CW aired. Every episode ends with a quote from a famous writer which gives a new meaning to anyone's life who is watching the show.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:48am On Jun 18, 2021
Smellymouth:

The first time I watched OTH can be regarded as one of best period of my life. I will always cherish those moments. OTH did have an impact in my life and I'm so happy it did.

This is one of the few shows till date which had drama,romance,sports,comedy and in a nutshell was the best show CW aired. Every episode ends with a quote from a famous writer which gives a new meaning to anyone's life who is watching the show.
"I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately
All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind"

One of the best opening theme songs of that era.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Smellymouth: 8:01am On Jun 18, 2021
Kaycee7:

Amazing theme song.

My name is Lucas Scott. I’m a senior at Tree Hill High School. I play basketball…at least I used to. I have a girlfriend…at least I used to. And I have a best friend. Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it’s a lot like your world, maybe it’s nothing like it. But if you look closer, you might see someone like you, or someone like you. Someone trying to find their way. Someone trying to find their place. Someone trying to find their self. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you… Lucas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2021
Dave season 2 is out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kaycee7:

I think this is the only series when TV shows started becoming popular that I didn't really sit down to watch or buy the DVD with my money so I knew what was going on cos of my friend who was so in love with the ahow..

I was seeing The OC, Gossip Girl at the time as replacements.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 3:38pm On Jun 18, 2021
Record of ragnarok...... u will tank me later bloody is understatement
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
newguy1:
Record of Ragnarok that is being dragged in the mud from MAL to Reddit.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 5:19pm On Jun 18, 2021
Hello fam, I want to check out Person of Interest. Any review?
Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2021
Elite season!!!!

Lemme come and watch Carla with her wonderfully constructed chest.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 5:59pm On Jun 18, 2021
Achilles100:
Elite season!!!!

Lemme come and watch Carla with her wonderfully constructed chest.

Sorry to break your heart but Carla isn't in this season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2021
Treyknowles:

Sorry to break your heart but Carla isn't in this season.

undecided lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Why? What happened?

Edited: Just read about it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kaycee7:

I think Smallville wouldn't be far second in opening theme song from that era.

...Somebody saaaaaaave me....

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanielOyaskii(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
Achilles100:

undecided lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Why? What happened?

Edited: Just read about it.
There are short stories released along with this season tho, one of which Carla is involved.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2021
Workin' Moms

Why am I just hearing of this series , it's a very nice watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Achilles100:

Your head dey there, boss.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2021
13 Reasons Why Season 2

Been ignoring this series cos of the suicide theme and the negative reviews from IMDB... I don't like sad stories... But i am already hooked on the storyline...

Elite Season 4 is finally out... Thank God!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2021
hpymoment:
Hello fam, I want to check out Person of Interest. Any review?
Thank you.

It's good, stopped at Episode 1 grin No time since then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2021
Domina 7/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vincentont(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2021
Smellymouth:

Amazing theme song.

My name is Lucas Scott. I’m a senior at Tree Hill High School. I play basketball…at least I used to. I have a girlfriend…at least I used to. And I have a best friend. Tree Hill is just a place somewhere in the world. Maybe it’s a lot like your world, maybe it’s nothing like it. But if you look closer, you might see someone like you, or someone like you. Someone trying to find their way. Someone trying to find their place. Someone trying to find their self. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you… Lucas
This was one of my best collections then. Good story line infact a perfect story line. Funny enough I still search for the characters on YouTube. Never knew we still have ONE THREE HILL fan

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babaj145(m): 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
Smellymouth:

Honestly bro, you just brought back good memories..pure nostalgia

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babaj145(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Achilles100:

A Real OG spotted,.Mehn those were happy times..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by newguy1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kaycee7:
seeing is believing. I saw premium fight that I have missed on tv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Smellymouth: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
vincentont:

This was one of my best collections then. Good story line infact a perfect story line. Funny enough I still search for the characters on YouTube. Never knew we still have ONE THREE HILL fan

It was really amazing to see that whatever life gave all of them, they stood up for what they believed in and never lost faith..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Smellymouth: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Babaj145:

Honestly bro, you just brought back good memories..pure nostalgia

cool cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2021
Smellymouth:

It was really amazing to see that whatever life gave all of them, they stood up for what they believed in and never lost faith..

That guy married that lady in real life but they later divorced. Followed it way back along Desperate Housewives and Lost.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2021
Are you ready??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBbijuxnNw8

The Witcher S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
newguy1:
When I was hoping to come here and scream with pride, first to watch!! Now you carry your reggae spoil my blues. undecided undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:28pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kaycee7:
You don't mean it?? shocked shocked

Omo, na wetin I been wan download this night. Thank God oo. Abeg confirm wella. cheesy

Well, from the trailers I've been watching over a month, doesn't look like there's much to the story or something of true substance. Just looking for some feel good action. And it sure do have that aplenty. Netflix Animé na back to back shït recently. Even that Baki looks all brawn and no brains.

I'll probably go for its alternative then. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2021
Achilles100:

still my number one grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:25pm On Jun 18, 2021
jiggaz:
13 Reasons Why Season 2

Been ignoring this series cos of the suicide theme and the negative reviews from IMDB... I don't like sad stories... But i am already hooked on the storyline...

Elite Season 4 is finally out... Thank God!
sad storyline is bae

(1) (2) (3) ... (1944) (1945) (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Faboosuarez(m), Toyade888(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.