Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524022 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OneKinGuy(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
d
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

I hope it doesn't include gays bleeping each other?
If you have seen the previous seasons then you know the answer to this question already.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
bamangar:
Not impressed with Elite season 4. Same story line directed towards similar act in season 1 and 3. It should have just ended in season 3.

I want better story line
Yes they should have ended it with Season 3 but i think they are making so much money from it so they decided to milk it some more.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thuna(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hello ooo..... Happy day to you all, Pls...
How good is this series NARCOS..... pls...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Thuna:
Hello ooo..... Happy day to you all, Pls...
How good is this series NARCOS..... pls...
Tooooooo good...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2021
Alfred234:

Yes they should have ended it with Season 3 but i think they are making so much money from it so they decided to milk it some more.
Nothing spectacular about this season 4... Something is telling money heist may end up that way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bignuell(m): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Good afternoon nairalander. I've only watch the part 1 of this movie, netnaija just uploaded the part 5. Who has link to where i can download 2-4. The movie is lit. About a legendary assassin who has vowes never to kill again but circumstances want to bring out that beast in him. Please if you have a link, share immediately. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OwlCityy(f): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
What's your comfort show ? A show you will never get tired of watching again and again.

I literally have to restrain myself from watching vampire diaries all the time. The show reminds me of a better time in my life. I love everything about it. The storyline, the cast and the soundtracks make me feel so nostalgic. I still act shocked at the twists like i haven't watched it several times lmaoo. Honestly timeless.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OwlCityy(f): 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
Smellymouth:
I rewatched One tree hill again last week..

The first time I watched OTH can be regarded as one of best period of my life. I will always cherish those moments. OTH did have an impact in my life and I'm so happy it did.

One Tree Hill is my favorite and no other TV show can replace that feel.

This is one of the few shows till date which had drama,romance,sports,comedy and in a nutshell was the best show CW aired. Every episode ends with a quote from a famous writer which gives a new meaning to anyone's life who is watching the show.

I've never watched one tree hill, but your write-up makes me want to. I've been looking for a feel good show.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Smellymouth: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
OwlCityy:

I've never watched one tree hill, but your write-up makes me want to. I've been looking for a feel good show.

If you really want to watch something that is fun, emotional, breathtaking and heart warming then watch OTH..

You cannot get a better combination of something which is scripted and still grounded towards reality.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
OwlCityy:
What's your comfort show ? A show you will never get tired of watching again and again.

I literally have to restrain myself from watching vampire diaries all the time. The show reminds me of a better time in my life. I love everything about it. The storyline, the cast and the soundtracks make me feel so nostalgic. I still act shocked at the twists like i haven't watched it several times lmaoo. Honestly timeless.
Avatar the last air bender, I remember waking up early in the morning by 4:00am and tip toeing to watch it so no one will say a grown man is watching kids cartoons, times have changed, now all I'm feed with is responsibilities.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Smellymouth: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
OwlCityy:

Not technically my favorite, but I can (and do) watch 24 many times over. I have already watched the entire series at least 3–4 times..

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Avatar the last air bender, I remember waking up early in the morning by 4:00am and tip toeing to watch it so no one will say a grown man is watching kids cartoons, times have changed, now all I'm feed with is responsibilities.
Eternal Classic. Still discovering new things everytime I watch this show.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Where can I download Rome?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Is anyone seeing this?

Saw it awhile back, season 2 just started, I want to finish the first season.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Born2winnx:

Thanks

How interesting is the wire?
Can.you vouch for it.

Is it a good watch?

Been ignoring that show since 2012

Is it an hardcore series?
The wire is one of the best series of all time. It's in the class of The sorpranos, Breaking Bad and others. Old but it's fucking GOLD

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
OwlCityy:

Legend of the seeker buh it isn't my my favorite tho. And there's this other one, a Korean series, IRIS!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
Bignuell:
Good afternoon nairalander. I've only watch the part 1 of this movie, netnaija just uploaded the part 5. Who has link to where i can download 2-4. The movie is lit. About a legendary assassin who has vowes never to kill again but circumstances want to bring out that beast in him. Please if you have a link, share immediately. Thanks.

The 5th one is not yet out for download, it's currently in the cinema in Japan. You probably downloaded the 4th part on netnaija.
Visit this link https://kissasian.li/ then search rurouni Kenshin, all the four movies should appear for download.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Moura7:

She's my fave actor there.

That annoying girl
Eish
She's the one I hate the most
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bignuell(m): 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
toluxe0075:

The 5th one is not yet out for download, it's currently in the cinema in Japan. You probably downloaded the 4th part on netnaija.
Visit this link https://kissasian.li/ then search rurouni Kenshin, all the four movies should appear for download.
Thanks. I'll check it out.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2021
Is homeland good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2021
OwlCityy:

Naruto the last movie, I keep downloading it every year to rewatch just to see Hinata and Naruto b4 Dem marry
I was addicted to kyle xy too........this series can't bore me never

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 21, 2021
I am not impressed with Elite season 4.
Of all the seasons, the season 4 is the least interesting.

I literally had to fast forward all the gayyy scenes, anytime i see the gayyy actors together, i don't even care what they had to say, i just fast forward.

The season 3 was a perfect ending and they should had ended things there, this season 4 makes no sense, it's like the alaba version of the previous seasons.

I rate it 5/10

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:11am On Jun 21, 2021
OwlCityy:

Mine is legend of the seeker.
Anytime i watched the show, it reminds me of the good old days, it brings this Nostalgic feeling, goosebumps all over my body, my head spinning wild and i end up saying "the good old days"

Sometimes i ask myself why we ever had to grow older?

From my undyingly love for mother confessor, The mother confessor is the first female character i fell in love with in my life. And i literally mean "True love"

I love that woman die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the perfect example of a strong, faithful and beautiful wife.

What really defines the seeker for me is not actually the fights or the magic, what defines the seeker for me was the true love between Richard and the mother confessor. I've never watched a series or a movie where the love shown can best that of mother confessor and Richard, not even Romeo and Juliet or Titanic.

Even when Richard was magically transfered to the future by darkened Raul and they had to force mother confessor to marry darkened Raul by using a neck gaulet to restrict her magic, She never stopped loving Ricard, and the part where she wanted to kill herself because she can't continue living without Ricard in her life, that moment when she told the young female house help that anytime she eventually sees Richard in the future, she should tell Richard that The mother confessor never stopped loving him even in death. I swear!!!! I burst out in tears, one of the most emotional scenes ever in television history.

I often pray, dear GOD please give me a wife like mother confessor.

Oh!!!!! I miss seeker, from the beautiful and evil Carla to the powerful female modsmiths and to that Evil female witches that puts on red gowns.

The seeker is the embodiment of our childhood. There are few things in life that embodies our childhood and they are.
Michael Jackson.

Legend of the seeker.

Merlin.( I have a story to tell on this between Merlin and Morgana because they secretly loved each other but the movie producers didn't see what we saw as viewers)

Akin and paw, ukwa and Sam loco efe grin

Harry Potter.

Do you all remember those children show we used to watch where the kids where Chinese and they have a teacher with a magic wand called miss BoBo, oh i miss childhood embarassed

Teletubbies.( The red was my favorite)

Do you all remember those children songs our parents bought for us? Those London bridge is falling down, co co nut coconut children songs and there is one i loved so much which is, oh Suzanna!! Oh don't you cry for me, i came from Alabama with my banjor on my knees embarassed

Then there is this gospel videos that our parents bought, where beautiful landscapes and the beauty of nature will be shown at the same time beautiful gospel songs were been played and we can learn the songs through the subtitle below, we used to sing along.

Super book ( that every afternoon bible story cartoon by AIT, immediately after school)

Tom and Jerry.

Home alone.

Scobby Doo.

The promise ( that Philippines telenovela)

Timeless( Ara and christian)

Let us not forget classics like basic instinct and poison ivy. ( The bad guys will understand)

Then those of us that stayed late every night just to watch ETV back in the days every Friday and Saturday ( the bad guys will understand)

Then the old WWE wrestlers, undertaker, the rock and co..

passion de gaveilance ( Colombia telenovela between three brothers and three sisters)

Second chance ( Mexico telenovela)

Then our old National football team, ( era of kanu, Agahowa, Okocha, to taiye taiwo and odewingie)

While the world has progress in technology, the world has regressed in unity and oneness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2021
CuteMercury:
Mine is legend of the seeker.
Anytime i watched the show, it reminds me of the good old days, it brings this Nostalgic feeling, goosebumps all over my body, my head spinning wild and i end up saying "the good old days"

Sometimes i ask myself why we ever had to grow older?

From my undyingly love for mother confessor, The mother confessor is the first female character i fell in love with in my life. And i literally mean "True love"

I love that woman die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the perfect example of a strong, faithful and beautiful wife.

What really defines the seeker for me is not actually the fights or the magic, what defines the seeker for me was the true love between Richard and the mother confessor. I've never watched a series or a movie where the love shown can best that of mother confessor and Richard, not even Romeo and Juliet or Titanic.

Even when Richard was magically transfered to the future by darkened Raul and they had to force mother confessor to marry darkened Raul by using a neck gaulet to restrict her magic, She never stopped loving Ricard, and the part where she wanted to kill herself because she can't continue living without Ricard in her life, that moment when she told the young female house help that anytime she eventually sees Richard in the future, she should tell Richard that The mother confessor never stopped loving him even in death. I swear!!!! I burst out in tears, one of the most emotional scenes ever in television history.

I often pray, dear GOD please give me a wife like mother confessor.

Oh!!!!! I miss seeker, from the beautiful and evil Carla to the powerful female modsmiths and to that Evil female witches that puts on red gowns.

The seeker is the embodiment of our childhood. There are few things in life that embodies our childhood and they are.
Michael Jackson.

Legend of the seeker.

Merlin.( I have a story to tell on this between Merlin and Morgana because they secretly loved each other but the movie producers didn't see what we saw as viewers)

Akin and paw, ukwa and Sam loco efe grin

Harry Potter.

Do you all remember those children show we used to watch where the kids where Chinese and they have a teacher with a magic wand called miss BoBo, oh i miss childhood embarassed

Teletubbies.( The red was my favorite)

Do you all remember those children songs our parents bought for us? Those London bridge is falling down, co co nut coconut children songs and there is one i loved so much which is, oh Suzanna!! Oh don't you cry for me, i came from Alabama with my banjor on my knees embarassed

Then there is this gospel videos that our parents bought, where beautiful landscapes and the beauty of nature will be shown at the same time beautiful gospel songs were been played and we can learn the songs through the subtitle below, we used to sing along.

Super book ( that every afternoon bible story cartoon by AIT, immediately after school)

Tom and Jerry.

Home alone.

Scobby Doo.

The promise ( that Philippines telenovela)

Timeless( Ara and christian)

Let us not forget classics like basic instinct and poison ivy. ( The bad guys will understand)

Then those of us that stayed late every night just to watch ETV back in the days every Friday and Saturday ( the bad guys will understand)

Then the old WWE wrestlers, undertaker, the rock and co..

passion de gaveilance ( Colombia telenovela between three brothers and three sisters)

Second chance ( Mexico telenovela)

Then our old National football team, ( era of kanu, Agahowa, Okocha, to taiye taiwo and odewingie)

While the world has progress in technology, the world has regressed in unity and oneness.
our childhood time will always b the best grin
1)I really like d sex/love scenes between R and MC in seekers
2)Merlin and Morgana both love each other, I don't know why the writer keep writing Dem love part off
3) Harry Potter: I'm so emotional when watching and always feel like new movie to me, Ginny Weasley love for harry be like Hinata own Dem can kill or been kill to save their love.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2021
OwlCityy:

Honestly, I think you need to create a topic on this and tag Lalasticlala and Co to move it to the front-page.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 21, 2021
DieRich5:
our childhood time will always b the best grin
1)I really like d sex/love scenes between R and MC in seekers
2)Merlin and Morgana both love each other, I don't know why the writer keep writing Dem love part off
3) Harry Potter: I'm so emotional when watching and always feel like new movie to me, Ginny Weasley love for harry be like Hinata own Dem can kill or been kill to save their love.
When i have the time, i will start rewatching old classic series and movies again.
Do you know that Merlin and Morgana actually dated in real life?
They were actually engaged to be married last year, i don't know if they are still dating or they married in secret but since the days of Merlin, they have been together.

We all saw the connection between the both of them in the series, i knew they can't deny the connection and i was glad they have been dating ever since the series ended.

I think they are married in secret but it's hard to know because Morgana don't actually have a social media account in real life.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
CuteMercury:
When i have the time, i will start rewatching old classic series and movies again.
Do you know that Merlin and Morgana actually dated in real life?
They were actually engaged to be married last year, i don't know if they are still dating or they married in secret but since the days of Merlin, they have been together.

We all saw the connection between the both of them in the series, i knew they can't deny the connection and i was glad they have been dating ever since the series ended.

I think they are married in secret but it's hard to know because Morgana don't actually have a social media account in real life.
I don't know about it............ most of Dem Dy date each other when acting like GOT and The Twilight etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
2days to go!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
CuteMercury:
I am not impressed with Elite season 4.
Of all the seasons, the season 4 is the least interesting.

I literally had to fast forward all the gayyy scenes, anytime i see the gayyy actors together, i don't even care what they had to say, i just fast forward.

The season 3 was a perfect ending and they should had ended things there, this season 4 makes no sense, it's like the alaba version of the previous seasons.

I rate it 5/10

Lol, ever since I saw the trailer of season 4 and I realised they removed almost all the original casts, it was then I knew it would be rubbish. I didn't even bother grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Any site to download torrent files?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1946) (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.