Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1950) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505671 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Achilles100:
2days to go!!!
LET'S FÜKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Rebecca, my sugar mama, your baby boy is waiting.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IghravweIG(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mandorland:
Is homeland good?
Very good. One of the top espionage Tv shows ever.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
Samuel and Carla.
My two fave couple on the Elite show kiss

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
Achilles100:
2days to go!!!
shey na July u dey ni
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
Never knew better call Saul was this good,, cant wait for the final season’
Now I feel like rewatching Breaking bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
Who's watching Legacies?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simran94:
Who's watching Legacies?

Neve shall I ever.

Hated hope from the originals so no need.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
armadeo:

Neve shall I ever.

Hated hope from the originals so no need.
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:06pm On Jun 21, 2021
Simran94:
Who's watching Legacies?
nobody
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ENGBOS(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Moura7:

Wetin I wan watch again na as Carla no dey?
They introduce 5 new characters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 22, 2021
TWD...jxt started
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Pls who has a telegram channel where I can download SHAMELESS?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Simran94:

Lol, ever since I saw the trailer of season 4 and I realised they removed almost all the original casts, it was then I knew it would be rubbish. I didn't even bother grin
I have a feeling they will bring back all the original casts from season one to season three.
I am just sad because they didn't build on the love between Carla and Samuel. They both deserve a happy ending, they have to make it right in season five but you have to watch the season 4 though, the new characters gave thier A game if i am being honest, my most favorite is the girl called Ari. She is a little bit like Carla but not as feisty as Carla.

I miss Carla though, they just have to bring her back, Samuel deserve to be happy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Alfred234:

Lol so you watch it because of her and not the storyline?
They have 3 short episodes about Carla and Samuel before she finally left, you can watch that one if you want to see Carla.
The Short episodes were not included in season 4.

Where did you watch it from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:47am On Jun 22, 2021
CuteMercury:
I have a feeling they will bring back all the original casts from season one to season three.
I am just sad because they didn't build on the love between Carla and Samuel. They both deserve a happy ending, they have to make it right in season five but you have to watch the season 4 though, the new characters gave thier A game if i am being honest, my most favorite is the girl called Ari. She is a little bit like Carla but not as feisty as Carla.

I miss Carla though, they just have to bring her back, Samuel deserve to be happy.
Yeah. Those two were my favourites couple on the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 6:14am On Jun 22, 2021
El Nino

It's pretty good. Free on Tubi.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 22, 2021
CuteMercury:
The Short episodes were not included in season 4.

Where did you watch it from?
It's a short clip series.
Nadia and her bf also have one too

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2021
Rick and Morty (2021) Season 5, Episode 1
10/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by quadriolakunle(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2021
hello Guys,

Please where can I download The West wing series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 9:56am On Jun 22, 2021
ENGBOS:

They introduce 5 new characters

Seen it already. ....Ari tried oo, but Carla is just it for me. Samu really needs help with his self esteem and hid self sabotaging antics. See babes wey been like am na but baba dey always play in to his insecurities.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2021
ibnlawal:

The wire is one of the best series of all time. It's in the class of The sorpranos, Breaking Bad and others. Old but it's fucking GOLD

Done with season 1

On season 2....to my surprise they changed it from a Black america ghetto hood to white bullshit...damn

To a white man movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
If you haven't seen Record of Ragnarok, you don't know what you are missing.

Can't wait for season II
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Achilles100:
Is anyone seeing this?

Saw it awhile back, season 2 just started, I want to finish the first season.
You don check out Mare of East Town?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
Calibrator:

Can't wait for season II
Oya let's go there.

No go hype nonsense oo. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Eternal Classic. Still discovering new things everytime I watch this show.
Same here. cool

Can't get enough of it.

If Netflix destroy show with their live action crap, we roast them. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Calibrator:

Can't wait for season II
Egbon! Are you being serious right now?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Domina that I introduced here, anybody complain?

Record Of Ragnarok na one badass anime.
Very sure that you personally, will be hooked.
Oniranu!
abduleez1:
Oya let's go there.

No go hype nonsense oo. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mandorland:
Is homeland good?
Fvvking Great!!

I'm hoping to continue it this month's end. Season 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Can an animation go wrong with a Zeus vs Adam (first man) elimination death match up? cheesy

Go and bask in epicness jare.
Kaycee7:
Egbon! Are you being serious right now?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
abduleez1:

Same here. cool

Can't get enough of it.

If Netflix destroy show with their live action crap, we roast them. angry
With firewood abi gas cooker?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Calibrator:
Can an animation go wrong with a Zeus vs Adam (first man) elimination death match up? cheesy

Go and bask in epicness jare.
I'm watching it and show's just bang average with really crappy fight animations. The only things I'm enjoying are the heavenly OST and familiar anime character tropes. It's not really an anime I would recommend to others.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Calibrator:
Domina that I introduced here, anybody complain?

Record Of Ragnarok na one badass anime.

Very sure that you personally, will be hooked.

Oniranu!
Taa, lmao, you introduced Domina?? Don't flatter yourself. grin grin

Domina that me and Achilles had been discussing about a week or two before anyone even made Comment of the series here.
Domina that I had already queued up for watch 3 weeks before it's release date sef.

Record of Ragnarok that you're claiming to introduce sef I've had it on my download plan for over a month along with TRESE. I'm only just skeptic of the quality cos Netflix has been releasing back to back crap lately. And I don't have space to download something I wouldn't have time to watch for a long time.

I would still have watched it anyway when I got time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1947) (1948) (1949) (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.