Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514161 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Project London (2013) its an independent movie with no budget, just volunteers. So I'll be lenient in my review.

Story - Fair
Visual - Decent
Music - OK

I won't recommend, except you equally have fetish for indie movies.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2021
Prestonn:

Both this year

Volumen. 1.. September 3

Volumen. 2... December 3
Oh that's great then cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:23am On Jun 27, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol. grin grin
The vex reach bone marrow grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 10:17am On Jun 27, 2021
Invincible

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Bosch season 7
A fitting end
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Lol
The way everyone stoped talking about this show.
I won't say it was bad,just that they didn't meet up to people's expectations–they were trying to be unpredictable as usual,which ended up badly for their reviews. At the end,you have to give the audience what they want.
We didn't stop talking about it. Show ended since 2019 and I HATE the ending embarassed embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:35am On Jun 27, 2021
oyaskii:
Make the G.R.R Martin get out. I for one has lost interest in knowing how the book ends.

I'm still waiting for the winds of winter.

I don't blame him sha na him hook me for throat.

The matter don too tay. If he has lost interest sef make he talk. Only die hard fans will read the books when they are released (if).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Thuna(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
I beg any info on THE GODFATHER OF HARLEM...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
The Nevers ..... 7/10

The twist for this episode six dey somehow. Nice origin story for Amalia tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thuna:
I beg any info on THE GODFATHER OF HARLEM...

Episode 7 will be released August 8.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
abduleez1:
The Nevers ..... 7/10

The twist for this episode six dey somehow. Nice origin story for Amalia tho.

I liked how they explained it, cos the show don dey tire me before, that episode six made all things clear.

My own worry is that why that that their animal go still transport another person with Amalia to the past, except the person use another means sha...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 1:17am On Jun 28, 2021
Condor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Katla
Icelandic Netflix series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Meksbig:
Katla
Icelandic Netflix series

This series is giving me DARK vibes...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
hellohgy:

I'm still in episode 2 so I can't really say
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 2:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
hellohgy:

No, it's different.. I don't know if there will be a season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Meksbig:
Katla
Icelandic Netflix series
I have watched only the episode 1 and my rating for it is 8/10.

I love everything about the series and how the storyline is been portrayed, it's very mature series, i will download the rest episode in the evening.

Finally a series that i can settle down and watch till the end after many weeks since i finished vagabond ( a Korea series)

If you all noticed, the new series this year are not captivating, like series you can watch on a go without stopping because you want to know what goes on in the other episode, atleast Katla has given me that feeling to always watch the next episode because it's a very mature series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
Power book three raising Kannan to premier next month, i can wait but the one i really want is power book 4 which is called force and Tommy is the lead actor, i think they will release it towards the end of the year which will be perfect.

September to December promises the return of great series world wide, from money heist to the last kingdom to kingdom ( a Korea series) to peaky blinders to the bodyguard to killing Eve to Wentworth and many more that will be returning.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cvesta(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2021
CuteMercury:
Power book three raising Kannan to premier next month, i can wait but the one i really want is power book 4 which is called force and Tommy is the lead actor, i think they will release it towards the end of the year which will be perfect.

September to December promises the return of great series world wide, from money heist to the last kingdom to kingdom ( a Korea series) to peaky blinders to the bodyguard to killing Eve to Wentworth and many more that will be returning.

I can't wait but how about Powerbook 2 when does it return ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
Cvesta:

I can't wait but how about Powerbook 2 when does it return ?
towards the ending of next year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
CuteMercury:
I have watched only the episode 1 and my rating for it is 8/10.

I love everything about the series and how the storyline is been portrayed, it's very mature series, i will download the rest episode in the evening.

Finally a series that i can settle down and watch till the end after many weeks since i finished vagabond ( a Korea series)

If you all noticed, the new series this year are not captivating, like series you can watch on a go without stopping because you want to know what goes on in the other episode, atleast Katla has given me that feeling to always watch the next episode because it's a very mature series.

Well in the last few weeks I've seen sweet tooth, mare of east town (Kate Winslet was amazing) and Bosch final season and I really enjoyed them.

I'm still in episode 2 of katla, so hopefully I can add it to the list of series I've enjoyed recently

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:29pm On Jun 28, 2021
When do we get a season 2 of gangs of London , also blood and water

At this rate, I'll have to rewatch season 1 all over, just to remember it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
If my favorite character die, the movie will be useless to me....... The 100, Vikings etc
Now I stopped watching peaky blinders from S4 E2 no vibe again cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2021
thatthickgurl:

GOL 2022 no date yet

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gemineye: 12:50am On Jun 29, 2021
Please can anyone suggest series similar to OZARK and PEAKY BLINDERS

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2021
DieRich5:
If my favorite character die, the movie will be useless to me....... The 100, Vikings etc
Now I stopped watching peaky blinders from S4 E2 no vibe again cry

Keep watching Peaky Blinders sire ✔️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 2:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Jack Irish movies and series (Aussie)
Banks Chronicles series (Nollywood)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 2:37am On Jun 29, 2021
Proof series (Irish)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:42am On Jun 29, 2021
Gemineye:
Please can anyone suggest series similar to OZARK and PEAKY BLINDERS
Two words, Breaking Bad. I feel Ozark was inspired by it.

currently watching season 3 it's a 10/10

I must warn you, it's slow paced unlike it's modern version Ozark.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:32am On Jun 29, 2021
Y'all should check Kevin Can Fúck Himself

Ignore the sitcom in the series description, it's way better than that. 8/10 so far.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I still haven't watched Gangs Of London, just one episode and I didn't feel a thing.
Maybe I should watch it again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2021
High-Rise_Invasion 9/10
So far 2021 na only dis anime Netflix release way go well grin the rest na shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) (1957) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: samistry(m), oyaskii(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.