Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504038 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
ogoo98:
Please I need link to download Queen of the South.

https://www.moviestrendzhub.com.ng/2021/05/queen.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2021

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good tv shows don scarce ooo

Anyhoo, Bosch season 7 drops tomorrow. Pretty excited cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gemineye: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Alfred234:

Pahe .ph (Remove the space)
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nazgul: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kaycee7:
They will lose this battle like Gondor lost the battle at Osgiliath. Séx sells and Elven tiddies are like the cry of the Nazgul that puts fear in the hearts of even the most valiant man.
Hmmmm....and you had to mention me. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
6 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Rurouni Kenshin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Season 5 Part 2

5.7 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedLamb: 1:56am On Jun 25, 2021
1) New Amsterdam (just finished the last available season)
2) Manifest
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 4:55am On Jun 25, 2021
WoundedLamb:
1) New Amsterdam (just finished the last available season)
2) Manifest

How far, Max and Sharp any show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedLamb: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Moura7:

The season was actually cut short by the pandemic. But so far, no show between those two yet. In fact, going by the few clips from the next episodes shared, Sharp might be casting her net elsewhere.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Moura7:

Dem don finally run the package sire....

Final scene of the final episode... As max enter the babe house with aggressive romance the season ended.... So it has finally happened... Beht dem no really show us much details
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Loki

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 5:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
nani667:

Dem don finally run the package sire....

Final scene of the final episode... As max enter the babe house with aggressive romance the season ended.... So it has finally happened... Beht dem no really show us much details

Ahh. ..confirm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vincentont(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Alfred234:

I think they want to do 16 episodes for Season 5, the first 8 episodes will be Volume one to be released this year then the remaining 8 episodes will be released next year.

Both parts will be release this year. The first part in September while the second part is December.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
ogoo98:
Please I need link to download Queen of the South.

Visit toxicwap tv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Prestonn: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Alfred234:

I think they want to do 16 episodes for Season 5, the first 8 episodes will be Volume one to be released this year then the remaining 8 episodes will be released next year.

Both this year

Volumen. 1.. September 3

Volumen. 2... December 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Obasempire(m): 1:17am On Jun 26, 2021
Game of thrones....

Guys let's be honest, can you pay 100k for a hooker for one night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCgNv2sV1U
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Obasempire:
Game of thrones....

Guys let's be honest, can you pay 100k for a hooker for one night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egCgNv2sV1U
her pussy is made of gold
5k I nor pay.........
Added 200k to it u can travel to Dubai undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2021
DieRich5:
her pussy is made of gold
5k I nor pay.........
Added 200k to it u can travel to Dubai undecided

Stingy men Association. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
abduleez1:

Stingy men Association. grin grin grin
I'm not stingy, I just don't waste money on useless things tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
"I never thought they would catch up with me, but they did.... That made it a little strange — because now, the show was ahead of me, and the show was going in somewhat different directions." - George R.R. Martin.

Werey....when he don let show spoil finish. undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
ibnlawal:

The wire is one of the best series of all time. It's in the class of The sorpranos, Breaking Bad and others. Old but it's fucking GOLD
I just finished watching season 1 of the wire.
The series is high quality but slooww.... It's not something you'll be able to binge-watch. I need something that will keep me hooked to my screen.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
abduleez1:
"I never thought they would catch up with me, but they did.... That made it a little strange — because now, the show was ahead of me, and the show was going in somewhat different directions." - George R.R. Martin.

The way everyone stoped talking about this show.
I won't say it was bad,just that they didn't meet up to people's expectations–they were trying to be unpredictable as usual,which ended up badly for their reviews. At the end,you have to give the audience what they want.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

The way everyone stoped talking about this show.
I won't say it was bad,just that they didn't meet up to people's expectations–they were trying to be unpredictable as usual,which ended up badly for their reviews. At the end,you have to give the audience what they want.
Lol, no one stopped talking about the show. It's been long it ended already. 2019. People are just pained the way it ended.

Wait till next year when HBO release first trailer for the prequel TV show, you'll see how 'twill shatter the NET. grin
People will sharply forget about season 8 and just hope it turns out good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2021
abduleez1:

Make the G.R.R Martin get out. I for one has lost interest in knowing how the book ends.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, no one stopped talking about the show. It's been long it ended already. 2019. People are just pained the way it ended.

Wait till next year when HBO release first trailer for the prequel TV show, you'll see how 'twill shatter the NET. grin
People will sharply forget about season 8 and just hope it turns out good.

But GOT was a vibe shaa, early mormor on Monday, I don wake up download my show watch am b4 heading out, cos any mistake make you enter twitter na spoiler go finish you, twas almost unavoidable.

Watching early enough was the only cure.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
oyaskii:
Make the G.R.R Martin get out. I for one has lost interest in knowing how the book ends.
Lol. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
Achilles100:

But GOT was a vibe shaa, early mormor on Monday, I don wake up download my show watch am b4 heading out, cos any mistake make you enter twitter na spoiler go finish you, twas almost unavoidable.

Watching early enough was the only cure.
I swear. Those days. grin grin

Anyways, its gonna be back. Next year.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
What do you guys think about the sopranos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
SoftBrest:
What do you guys think about the sopranos
Epic and it's an "A" series buh it's not a fast paced like some most wack series these days.
It's definitely one of the best crime series ever made tho, probably only behind Breaking Bad. It's a fucking masterpiece bruv

(1) (2) (3) ... (1950) (1951) (1952) (1953) (1954) (1955) (1956) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Flamez01 and 2 guest(s)