Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1962) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541062 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2021
abduleez1:

Even me sef no watch the first one. But I must watch cos of the cast. Lena Headey, Liam Cunningham, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill is not something I wanna miss.
nice cast tho,
When is the release
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2021
DieRich5:
nice cast tho,
When is the release
July 23rd. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:11am On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, I like anime. I love manga. cheesy

True, I have my particular type of anime. I love dark animé. Animé with gloomy, gritty take. Eg AoT, Jujutsu Kaisen, Devilman Crybaby, Akame ga Kill, Castlevania etc.

The only anime I have truly enjoyed from Netflix this year is Castlevania. DOTA was epic shít. It got interesting storyline but the delivery was piss-poor. Even the animation style was annoyingly off-putting.

My favourite anime studio is MAPPA. Those ones anime na God-tier productions.

I didn't even enjoy the Castlevania sef... That is why I didn't mention it... Other than the first two seasons Castlevania has been all manner of Skrep
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 6:13am On Jul 10, 2021
I forced myself to watch anime again last night to see what the hype is about (I thought I was missing out on something and maybe if I tried hard, I'd like it)
Ewww. Never again

Please recommend a series I can binge watch over the weekend.
Something that'll keep me tethered to the edge of my seat. Something that if I don't watch the next episode, I won't rest.
Preferably on Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2021
ab221:
Star Wars Bad Batch 4/10

Is it only me that find this the most boring Star wars animated series ever?
11 episodes in and to me it lacks the action which i was expecting too much talk and unnecessary waste of time with some stories and characters.

I disagree. The episode 11 was good, it opens us to the origin story of Hera Syndulla and I think we'll finally
get to see how she'll meet Knaan Jarus. I'm anticipating the next episode.

If you're talking abt the worst Star Wars Animated series, then you should be looking at Star Wars Resistance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:24am On Jul 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:
I forced myself to watch anime again last night to see what the hype is about (I thought I was missing out on something and maybe if I tried hard, I'd like it)
Ewww. Never again

Please recommend a series I can binge watch over the weekend.
Something that'll keep me tethered to the edge of my seat. Something that if I don't watch the next episode, I won't rest.
Preferably on Netflix

I take back my sentence
Not all animes are trash, currently watching DEVILMAN CRYBABY and it's quite okay for an anime.

P.S : I think the reason you guys like animes is because of the over-sexualization of the female body. All the girls in anime usually have humongous boo.bs. Mtcheewwwww
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

P.S : I think the reason you guys like animes is because of the over-sexualization of the female body. All the girls in anime usually have humongous boo.bs. Mtcheewwwww

If you want to watch anime, go to the anime thread and ask for recommendations that will blow your mind. You can't just come here and be saying this shit na.
Nanni667, abduleez1, una dey see this kind talk??

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:09am On Jul 10, 2021
Nova15:

If you want to watch anime, go to the anime thread and ask for recommendations that will blow your mind. You can't just come here and be saying this shit na.
Nanni667, abduleez1, una dey see this kind talk??

Sorry, his imperial majesty on animes
It's the weekend, take a chill pill
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:49am On Jul 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

guy weti u Dy talk angry sexualization of female body, boobs ND ass angry
Nor Dy talk shit u nor know, go watch naruto, AOT, black clover, Vikings, fairy tale or ask any anime watcher dere top 20 best anime, I'm 2000% sure no boobs shit like dat
Pls nor Dy insult anime watcher again, dem tell u say anime na low budget blue film
#nigeria girls think everything is abt female body tongue

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2021
nani667:

I didn't even enjoy the Castlevania sef... That is why I didn't mention it... Other than the first two seasons Castlevania has been all manner of Skrep
I think why the last two seasons of Castlevania seem subpar is because of the sheer awesomeness of the first two seasons. The level was so fvvking high, anything lesser was pure shït.
But in average this season was decent, but can't be compared to the predecessors.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2021
DieRich5:
Nor Dy talk shit u nor know, go watch naruto, AOT, black clover, Vikings, fairy tale or ask any anime watcher dere top 20 best anime, I'm 2000% sure no boobs shit like dat
Pls nor Dy insult anime watcher again, dem tell u say anime na low budget blue film

Getat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hardvance(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I take back my sentence
Not all animes are trash, currently watching DEVILMAN CRYBABY and it's quite okay for an anime.

Try watch these;

Death note
Samurai Champloo

Code Geass

They are really mature animes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2021
DieRich5:
She's not totally wrong, though. A lot of Shounen contains sexualized content and is part of the attraction. I mean, even Black Clover that you mentioned contains a bunch of lewd fan service and Fairy Tail is almost ecchi.

Also, any respectable otaku definitely has a few ecchi (shows that are basically about boobs and ass) in their Top 20. That's basically what Man of Culture is all about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I take back my sentence

Boobs, ass, thighs. There's something for everyone.
There's even beautiful men that will steal your heart. So take my hand and let me get you cultured.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:
There's even beautiful men that will steal your heart. So take my hand and let me get you cultured.
GOATED!!! GOATED!!! grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2021
I've only watched attack on titan and I just couldn't stop once I started it.

Any others like that .....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I take back my sentence

AHH babe, why you go generalize all animé as trash?? AHH, no go offend the gods oo. cry

Lol, about the sexualisation grin grin not all guys like it cos of the huge Boobies. I for one don't watch those kinda animé with lewd proportions of titties.

Not all girls in animé have big tits. I'm mainly concerned about the story. But yeah, a good number of animé have such trope or theme. Every Niqqa with him taste sha.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2021
armadeo:

That show is damn addictive mehn. I dey watch am till 3-4am. I just dey Bunge watch, no sleep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 11:23am On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

I think why the last two seasons of Castlevania seem subpar is because of the sheer awesomeness of the first two seasons. The level was so fvvking high, anything lesser was pure shït.
But in average this season was decent, but can't be compared to the predecessors.

You dey mind am, as if normal movies and series don't have lewd and sexualized content.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:35am On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:
She's not totally wrong, though. A lot of Shounen contains sexualized content and is part of the attraction. I mean, even Black Clover that you mentioned contains a bunch of lewd fan service and Fairy Tail is almost ecchi.

Also, any respectable otaku definitely has a few ecchi (shows that are basically about boobs and ass) in their Top 20. That's basically what Man of Culture is all about.

Lol, . grin

That's why me I focus on Seinen. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:56am On Jul 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Getat
pussy cat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

GOATED!!! GOATED!!! grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2021
armadeo:

watch ND thank me leta
Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (just like AOT)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:

she's fvckin wrong, most of us started anime not because of Ecchi, she say we love anime cus of pervert shit
We gat HENTAI anime for niggas who love downloading shit anime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hardvance:

Try watch these;

Death note
Samurai Champloo

Code Geass

They are really mature animes

If they're on Netflix, I'm watching them next

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kaycee7:

Wahala
It's storyline that I want o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
abduleez1:

AHH babe, why you go generalize all animé as trash?? AHH, no go offend the gods oo. cry

Lol, about the sexualisation grin grin not all guys like it cos of the huge Boobies. I for one don't watch those kinda animé with lewd proportions of titties.

Not all girls in animé have big tits. I'm mainly concerned about the story. But yeah, a good number of animé have such trope or theme. Every Niqqa with him taste sha.

Thank God you admit it
Even this DEVILMAN CRYBABY, wetin concern demon with fvck. I'm tired
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
All these terminologies sef.
It's hard to follow y'alls conversations

Eecchi
Otaku
Hentai
Shounen

What's the meaning?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CoolUsername: 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Thank God you admit it
Even this DEVILMAN CRYBABY, wetin concern demon with fvck. I'm tired

Reminder that 50 Shades of Gray sold 150 million copies worldwide. Women were the main target audience.

I don't know why people complain about degeneracy in anime when Game of Thrones literally had a dude banging his own twin sister in the first episode and you normies were all over that sh*t.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CoolUsername: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2021
thatthickgurl:
All these terminologies sef.
It's hard to follow y'alls conversations

Eecchi
Otaku
Hentai
Shounen

What's the meaning?

They mean you should try to understand something before making sweeping generalizations about its fans.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
The Missing with James Nesbitt

Pretty good so far. I'm kinda surprised it didn't last longer, but then again, it's British. They have a different approach.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1959) (1960) (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)