Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516204 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zankut: 11:48am On Jul 13, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Bodiee
I never thought he would be someone's favorite character in a series with so much greater casts.

This dude for me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2021
Zankut:

This dude for me
Snitching Bubbs, lol.
Bodie was kinda likable tho, buh Bubbs, damn! I feel for his character sometime shaa. Remember when he prepared a hotshot for the guy that's always harassing him buh his guy ended up taking it. Geez! He wanted to die, even attempted suicide at the police station
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrviktor(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2021
I won't forgive Netflix for cancelling Jupiter legacy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lycann(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2021
Moura7:

Comedy: Ground floor
Thanks for this amazing series, any other recommendation?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2021
Mrviktor:
I won't forgive Netflix for cancelling Jupiter legacy
I was looking forward to the second season too. It's not highly rated but I liked it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
handelex:
I was looking forward to the second season too. It's not highly rated but I liked it.

I would have watched it if released but I'm not sad it got cancelled.

Almost like watching power rangers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
8.8 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2021
Interesting. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2021
Deserved!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
Now I'm getting fvvking triggered. This people gotta Renew Lovecraft Country! angry angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
Just hope the stupid execs at WB don't sneakily find their way in HBO.

How tha fvvk is season 2 not happening.

Guess some white folks are triggered. cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:39am On Jul 14, 2021
BeLookingIDIOT:

Bodiee
I never thought he would be someone's favorite character in a series with so much greater casts.
I just started the series, too many cast nothing is happening,. and I am forced to watch 2 men kiss. angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 8:45am On Jul 14, 2021
ibnlawal:

Snitching Bubbs, lol.
Bodie was kinda likable tho, buh Bubbs, damn! I feel for his character sometime shaa. Remember when he prepared a hotshot for the guy that's always harassing him buh his guy ended up taking it. Geez! He wanted to die, even attempted suicide at the police station
Bodie was the realiest cast for me bro..
The way he relates with the pit.....
The way he talks....acts...street oriented.

Always has his corners.....

Remember wallace had to fall.... because he was talking to the five o.....he a snitch.

When stringer bell died, was expecting him to pick up from them... and turn a boss on his own...but the director forced him under malo.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2021
brainhack:

martial arts / sword fights? (i.e action): bruh, say no more!

Golden Kamuy

They are all top quality anime. Try them for taste. When you are done, come back for more grin

The director or creator of this show is a foodie. Borderline glutton.

The anime is almost a cooking class cos almost every other episode na so so food them dey cook and the process of making the food.

I'm currently seeing the second season, downloaded about six episodes, after the six, I'll be stopping and pick another from the list.

Show me action, not recipe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mrviktor(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2021
handelex:

It's d best action series I've watched this year.

I rate am pass winter soldier self
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:44am On Jul 14, 2021
Loki grin last episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:54am On Jul 14, 2021
Loki E6 shocked
WTF did I just watch
Jonathan Majors cheesy another black star is Born

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hellohgy(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2021
The White lotus and Animal kingdom is looking good.

Also watching the Good Wife........just 4 episodes in.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2021
hellohgy:
The White lotus and Animal kingdom is looking good.

Also watching the Good Wife........just 4 episodes in.

Try Kevin can Fúck himself
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
abduleez1:
Now I'm getting fvvking triggered. This people gotta Renew Lovecraft Country! angry angry
Nonsense show..
I'm still disturbed by that gay scene...
Stopped abruptly after that.
Cinematography & CGI was wack too..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2021
Born2winnx:

Bodie was the realiest cast for me bro..
The way he relates with the pit.....
The way he talks....acts...street oriented.

Always has his corners.....

Remember wallace had to fall.... because he was talking to the five o.....he a snitch.

When stringer bell died, was expecting him to pick up from them... and turn a boss on his own...but the director forced him under malo.
Bodies was legit, I agree. Remember this?
"I been doin' this a long time, i ain't never said nothin' to no cop.....
I been out there since I was 13. I ain't never f*cked up a count, never stole off a package, never did some shit that I wasn't told to do. I've been straight up.....buh when shit goes bad and there's hell to pay, where they at? This game is riggedman, we like them little bitches on the chessboard”

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
ibnlawal:

Bodies was legit, I agree. Remember this?
"I been doin' this a long time, i ain't never said nothin' to no cop.....
I been out there since I was 13. I ain't never f*cked up a count, never stole off a package, never did some shit that I wasn't told to do. I've been straight up.....buh when shit goes bad and there's hell to pay, where they at? This game is riggedman, we like them little bitches on the chessboard”

You a bodie fan bro... am a hardcore one...just too bad, he wasn't given more roles.

More quotes from him.

*I do what I gotta, I don't give a fûck, just don't ask me to live on my fuckin knees.

* This motherfucker be killing niggas just to do it. You see? Nigga kills motherfuckers just cause he can. Not cause they snitching, not cause it’s business, but 'cause this shit comes natural to him. Man, Little Kevin is gone! This nigga don’t feel nothing! And all them motherfuckers in the row houses… nobody means a fucking thing to him! Fûck Marlo man, fûck him! And anybody else that think it’s alright to do people this way! You hear me?

( This what got him killed tho! wink )

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2021
This year has really not been the Year of breathing series.
For like two months now, I've been struggling to find new series to watch, untill i stumbled upon a french horror series called Marianne.
I've just watched the episode one and i am rating it 10/10.
I like the fact that it gives you that horror, jump scare scene from start to finish, unlike some series and movies that waits untill the movie is halfway before bringing out the most scary parts of the show.
Marianne gives you a nonstop scary theme from start to finish.

I Heard the Netflix cancelled the season two and fans vowed to boycott Netflix streaming site in protest for them scrapping the show. This goes to show that indeed the season one was loved by fans.

Perhaps the jump scare in the series was too much, i will have to wait and see.
You guys should try it out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2021
Born2winnx:

You a bodie fan bro... am a hardcore one...just too bad, he wasn't given more roles.

More quotes from him.

*I do what I gotta, I don't give a fûck, just don't ask me to live on my fuckin knees.

* This motherfucker be killing niggas just to do it. You see? Nigga kills motherfuckers just cause he can. Not cause they snitching, not cause it’s business, but 'cause this shit comes natural to him. Man, Little Kevin is gone! This nigga don’t feel nothing! And all them motherfuckers in the row houses… nobody means a fucking thing to him! Fûck Marlo man, fûck him! And anybody else that think it’s alright to do people this way! You hear me?

( This what got him killed tho! wink )
Yeah! I'm a fan buh not hardcore tho.
The second statement was when he bursted out after seeing little Kevin corpse, dude took it out on po po's car. I love listening to him, with all his corner vibes and all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
ibnlawal:

Yeah! I'm a fan buh not hardcore tho.
The second statement was when he bursted out after seeing little Kevin corpse, dude took it out on po po's car. I love listening to him, with all his corner vibes and all.
Dude got the street vibe...from season 1 to 4.
Expected that, he was the one who told little Kelvin to go report himself to marlo...at the first place...das why he was pissed.

“I don’t know shit about shit but I do know this...anyone who spends their time witnessing shit, you gonna get got” I know that sounds kinda harsh...buh das the way things goes around here officer.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Oyaskii you remember wetin I tell you that time. grin grin

GOT and the likes is yet to come oo and this people be finding new ways to body other people. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgentGoat: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2021
ibnlawal:

It's criminally underrated, one of the best of all time. My favorite was Stringer Bell, then Michael after String died.

Look how the mighty Omar died, killed by a fucking kid, way younger than Michael self. It's just part of the game.

I rate it 9.5/10, the only blemish being the second season.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
abduleez1:
Oyaskii you remember wetin I tell you that time. grin grin

GOT and the likes is yet to come oo and this people be finding new ways to body other people. grin
Cheezzzz grin grin grin grin 130 Nom shocked shocked shocked shocked Hbo is clearrrr grin Which kain Jazz be this ? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
oyaskii:
Cheezzzz grin grin grin grin 130 Nom shocked shocked shocked shocked Hbo is clearrrr grin Which kain Jazz be this ? cheesy

Na Jazz of Wanting to Dominate all awards night. grin

But the win isn't that much. Other studios also gave tough competition. Netflix and Disney were slightly pipped.

Overall, Disney and calculating it's Hulu part(majority) ownership gets 146 Nominations total. grin

Amazon is the one seriously underperforming. Even Apple TV looks serious.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 11:57pm On Jul 14, 2021
Loki.

The final episode opens another door.

Honestly this and wanda vision are up to par and meets the required entertainment levels.

I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.

In the movies....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:40am On Jul 15, 2021
LOKI

MARVEL mapami na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) (1968) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gideonjeta(m), Ajd19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.