Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,606 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1964) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509542 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Opemopem15: 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2021
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2021
Achilles100:

I thought they say it just won't be on HBO.

Definitely Lovecraft won't be homeless for long.

*fingers crossed*
Naa, the show is off completely.

The creative team decided that the story needs no further exploration. The writer(s) Misha Green and showrunner agreed to end it in season one.
It's not as if the streamer solely decided to axe it.

I still dey vex like this. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2021
Born2winnx:
After finishing the whole season of the wire

My best act : is bodiee

" I can never snitch on my niggas".....but malo, that nigha...gon fall.

Mcnulty: your a soldier

Bodiee: yea...I know..

Bodiee ,his role was just too underated......the way he died... ain't supposed to be that way.. killed by michael lee? A kid....Come on mahn.... wasn't supposed to play like that...he own the pit remember.

I rate the show.

How do you rate the Wire vis a vis BB?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2021
CsRockefeller:

How do you rate the Wire vis a vis BB?

The wire: 8.9

Season 1 was a slow burner.... but was the shît..everything about the street... the pit ... Five o... five o.. cheesy cheesy

Season 2...they tried to turn it into a white man movie....but failed.... white man don't sell drugs......

Season 3 to 4: they realised their fûck up tried to mend it..... involving excess black kids....it killed the flavor... though...but was still hot.

Season 5: like every series they just wanna end things up.

Hence the rating... 8.9

Vis a vis: I watched episode 1 and 2 ..... though it's hardcore..but sorry manh I don't like movies were female are the main cast....it turns me off.. hence the rating 5.7

Breaking Bad: this needs no intro...a slow burner....but it maintained the fire..... everything mature...the cast and plot...real dollar bills...it's never get olds.... the greatest series of all time.

Hence the rating: 9.5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2021
Born2winnx:

The wire: 8.9

Season 1 was a slow burner.... but was the shît..everything about the street... the pit ... Five o... five o.. cheesy cheesy

Season 2...they tried to turn it into a white man movie....but failed.... white man don't sell drugs...

Season 3 to 4: they realised their fûck up tried to mend it..... involving excess black kids....it killed the flavor... though...but was still hot.

Season 5: like every series they just wanna end things up.

Hence the rating... 8.9

Vis a vis: I watched episode 1 and 2 ..... though it's hardcore..but sorry manh I don't like movies were female are the main cast....it turns me off.. hence the rating 5.7

Breaking Bad: this needs no intro...a slow burner....but it maintained the fire..... everything mature...the cast and plot...real dollar bills...it's never get olds.... the greatest series of all time.

Hence the rating: 9.5

Thanks Boss. Though, I meant a comparison between the Wire and BB, hence reason why I used vis a vis (side by side). It's all good, at least I know there's a season called Vis a Vis grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2021
CsRockefeller:

Thanks Boss. Though, I meant a comparison between the Wire and BB, hence reason why I used vis a vis (side by side). It's all good, at least I know there's a season called Vis a Vis grin

Lol..vis a vis is a Spanish serie....had to dump it on episode 2.

Currently on God father of harlem season 1....am liking it so far.....my love for drug movies knows no bound.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2021
Danhumprey:
It is what it is. But you gat agree that Ghost had that coming. He had numerous enemies unafraid to put a bullet in him...
Anyways, have you seen Power Book 2: Ghost?
Lol, I don't have any business with Tariq and Tasha. Those two also committed murders but they want to go scot-free even after killing Ghost. Tommy should have just shot Tariq at TRUTH when he had the chance angry angry.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 3:44am On Jul 12, 2021
abduleez1:

Naa, the show is off completely.

The creative team decided that the story needs no further exploration. The writer(s) Misha Green and showrunner agreed to end it in season one.
It's not as if the streamer solely decided to axe it.

I still dey vex like this. cry
Jordan Peele said he had enough ideas to create multiple seasons of Lovecraft country. Misha Green said the same thing. The service decided to end the show for other reasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Handsome507(m): 4:00am On Jul 12, 2021
Watched that. Its not ghetto tho
thatthickgurl:

Gangs of London
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boydehot: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2021
Motherland fort salem go watch the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2021
Brukx:
Jordan Peele said he had enough ideas to create multiple seasons of Lovecraft country. Misha Green said the same thing. The service decided to end the show for other reasons.

True, Misha Green even shared a snippet of the Season 2 Bible, the cancellation was far from mutual.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 10:50am On Jul 12, 2021
Animal kingdom is back season 5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2021
Born2winnx:

Bodiee ,his role was just too underated......the way he died... ain't supposed to be that way.. killed by michael lee? A kid....Come on mahn.... wasn't supposed to play like that...he own the pit remember.

I rate the show.

It's criminally underrated, one of the best of all time. My favorite was Stringer Bell, then Michael after String died.

Look how the mighty Omar died, killed by a fucking kid, way younger than Michael self. It's just part of the game.

I rate it 9.5/10, the only blemish being the second season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
Doctee:
Animal kingdom is back season 5
Really? Has it premiered?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2021
Condor

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2021
Brukx:
Guess I missed this.

Where and when did you get this info?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2021
jiggaz:
Condor

The show was painful.

The cast and their delivery was exceptional.

Especially that assassin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2021
jiggaz:
Really? Has it premiered?

Yeah

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Achilles100:

The show was painful.

S1 was just mindblowing....S2?...not so great. The assassin was starred sef.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 6:54pm On Jul 12, 2021
Achilles100:

The show was painful.

Yeah.. I am loving the show already....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2021
Achilles100:

Yeah
Thanks for the link.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2021
Just saw the trailer of White Lotus a miniseries from HBO.

I have no idea what its about from the trailer, but I'll definitely be watching it. Just 6episodes, it has Daddario and Cassie(Her name from Euphoria).

Only one episode out.

As for animal kingdom, seems I'll wait for like 2 or more episodes to be out first before I start.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2021
jiggaz:
Thanks for the link.

You welcome.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:31pm On Jul 12, 2021
abduleez1:

Guess I missed this.

Where and when did you get this info?
one of those news that pops up on my browser
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 12, 2021
The fvvk is this? undecided embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2021
Achilles100:
Just saw the trailer of White Lotus a miniseries from HBO.

I have no idea what its about from the trailer, but I'll definitely be watching it. Just 6episodes, it has Daddario and Cassie(Her name from Euphoria).

Only one episode out.

As for animal kingdom, seems I'll wait for like 2 or more episodes to be out first before I start.

I've downloaded the trailer on my YouTube but haven't watched it for 5 days now. But HBOMAX/HBO is promoting it like mad.

Omo, Cassie? That girl with supernatural God tier boobs. Olohun ooo, Igbadun leh leyi. grin grin Omo two premium Brezzes in one show. cheesy cheesy

Still in Euphoria episode 7 and it's nirvana.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 13, 2021
The Wilds... S1 EP2. (Teens, drama, Mystery, survival)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
abduleez1:
The fvvk is this? undecided embarassed
madness sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Obasempirecomdy: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2021
Couples quarreling in a road trip nd almost had an accident....

https://youtu.be/yRi24fWAF0U
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2021
abduleez1:

Check Anime Pahe
Or tfpdl
Toxic wap
Kiss anime
Ok thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Born2winnx:

I rate the show.

Bodiee
I never thought he would be someone's favorite character in a series with so much greater casts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1961) (1962) (1963) (1964) (1965) (1966) (1967) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ADEYHEMI, philbubs(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.