Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505465 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I'm not hyping anything
I'm saying the concept of squid game is not entirely new.
of cause it's not new. Hunger games, escape room, The maze and other Tv have used similar concept.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Brukx:
of cause it's not new. Hunger games, escape room, The maze and other Tv have used similar concept.

Correct
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Wentworth season 9 episode 5 is 10/10 for me.

This series is Very underrated, and it's one of the best prison shows out there.

They can never go wrong in my eyes, each episodes from season one to season nine has been 10/10 for me.

The way i love this series ehn!!! E choke me. Lol.

I can't wait for episode 6 later today and the terrorist lady is nut in her head, she was telling the top dog about bombing their way out of jail shocked shocked shocked the lady don mad finish.

Chai episode 6 where are you.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Rapidmantra:
Best zombie movies and series.

We have a lot of requests from all of you that we have to make a blog on this topic, so to fulfill your wish we have brought this blog where we are talking about the 5 zombie series and 5 best zombie movies. Those are the ones that are available on Netflix. So grab your popcorn and drinks and let’s start our countdown.

10) Zombieland(2009)
Let’s start this cut venture comedy from Tubelight of 20, The movie is about an hour and a half long. It is also about a perfect boy from Columbus, who meets with a tough guy and two sisters in the Amusement Park. It is shown that the land is wreaking havoc in America. Because of this, he makes a plan to escape from there, so whether he succeeds in this plan or not, you will know only after watching the movie. This movie got a rating of 7.6 on IMDb.

9) I-Zombie (2015)
Next, we are going to talk about the 2015 series of I-Zombie. This series has 5 seasons so far. The world has passed, this is about a girl named Liv, who is a medical student and suddenly one day she turns into a Zombie. To satisfy the hunger for humans, she takes a job at a morgue where she started to consume human brains. When she started to eat human brains she got flashes of their memories. So, if you what to know what next will happen to her you have to watch this series. I-Zombie has got a rating of 7.8.

cool Alive(2020)
Next, we are going to talk about the 2020 movie Alive. This is a South Korean thriller best Zombie movie which is about 90 minutes long. And this movie is based on the script of the 2019 movie Alone. This movie is about a live streamer and a video gamer who locked himself in his apartment to save his life. This is the best zombie movie which is set up in Seol where the zombie apocalypse has started. Because of this, the video gamer has to remain in his apartment to save his life. Can he save his life or not?

To know this answer you must have to see this movie. You all have seen a lot of best zombie movies but I bet you have not seen a movie like this before because this movie is purely based on survival where a man has to stay locked in his apartment and have to find what were the reasons for this zombie apocalypse. You can find out only after watching this movie. This movie is given a rating of 6.2 on IMBD. If you like action series then you will like this movie very much.

7) Black Summer (2019)
Next, we will talk about a series of 2019 Black Summer. So far one season has come. This series is about a special force team that wage war with zombies to save people. Because wreaking havoc of zombies has spread all over the world. Can this team save the world from zombies or not? That you can only tell after watching this series. If you like best zombie movies and series with lots of blood and massacre then definitely this series is for you. In this series, you will get to see a very horrific battle between humans and zombies. This series has a rating of 6.4 on IMBD.

6) Cargo (2017)
Next, we are going to talk about cargo. The movie was released in 2017 and this movie’s runtime is 90 minutes. This is a post-apocalyptic best zombie movie about a father and a daughter. Where a father goes out to find a house for his daughter. In this movie, we will see Martin Freeman in the lead role. We have seen him before in series like Office and Sherlock.

He has given such a great performance in this movie that maybe if there was some other actor in his place, he can’t justify this role. You will also see your zombie in this movie but the way zombies introduction has been done in the movie, perhaps a movie has done it before. In this movie, we will get to see a very interesting public interest of a father where he sets out to find a home for his daughter and protect her. This movie has got a rating of 6.3 on IMBD.

zombie, zombie movies, best zombie movies, zombie apocalypse
5) Zombie Nation (2014)
Next, we are going to talk about the 2014 Series Zombie Nation. This series has four seasons so far. It has been shown in this series that the Zombie virus has spread in the US and all people have become zombies except one man whose name is Murphy. Murphy will have to leave his town and go to a viral lab because their only scientist can use his antibodies to make an antidote for this virus. Efforts are being made to make a vaccine using antibodies.

But his journey will not be easy because, in her journey, he has to face many difficulties and dangers, and have to face many zombies. Some people will help him to make it less difficult for him. Can he go to that lab or not? You will know only after seeing that series. Murphy is hiding a big secret, due to which the zombie virus does not infect him. You can only know this secret after watching this series. This has got a rating of 6.7 on IMBD out of 10.

4) Office Uprising(2018)
Next, we are going to talk about the 2018 Movie Office Uprising. The runtime of this movie is about one and a half hours and it is a horror-comedy movie. This movie is about a boy named Desmond who works at a weapons factory. He finds out that there is an energy drink which is changing his colleagues into the zombie. So, what is the reason behind it? and how he will fight with those zombies you can find it out by watching this movie. This is the best zombie movie I have seen recently. This movie got a rating of 5.9 on IMBD.

3) The Walking Dead (2010)
Next, we are going to talk about the 2010 series The Walking Dead. This series has 10 seasons so far, you must have heard the name of this series at some point of time in your life from the mouth of your friend or social media. This series has a lot of hipe that’s why I started to watch this series. But I have not completely watched this series and right now I’m in 3 seasons. And as far as I have seen this series I have liked it very much.

It has been shown in the series that the zombie apocalypse has started and for that reason, people started to hide and survive. They face many difficulties in this journey of their survival when they have to face rival groups and have to make very difficult decisions. What will they do for this purpose? Can they be successful in their ambition or can they give this series a satisfying end? it will be known only after watching this series. This series has got a rating of 8.2 on IMBD.

2) World War Z (2013)
Next, we are going to talk about the movie World War Z. This is a horror and action movie, due to which the runtime of this movie is about 2 hours. In this movie, we will see Brad Fitt, who plays the role of Gary Lane, a former United Nations employee, when the responsibility of saving humans falls on Brad Pitt.

He starts to investigate that where did the virus come from which converts the humans into Zombies. In this movie, you will get to see many elements, because of this the movie becomes very great. You have to definitely check out the movie. The movie has got 7 ratings out of 10 on IMBD. This is the best zombie movie according to us.

1) Kingdom
According to us, the number one series available on Netflix is the Kingdom. This is a South Korean series that has two seasons till now and its third birth is coming very soon. And this series was released in 2019, this series was set up in Dong Ne where the king gets a skin infection and there gets a strange disease, due to which he dies. Now, the current prince goes to meet the doctor who is treating his father to know the cause of his father’s death.

After going there, he comes to know that a strange disease has spread in the city where people are becoming zombies after they die. In this series, you have to see many political moves to get the thone of the king. This series has received a rating of 8.4 on IMBD.

I hope you found my blog to be useful in some way.

Have a great day!

And never forget you are awesome.

Check our latest blogs by clicking on https://rapidmantra.com/.

Check our services by clicking https://monkservices.com/.
This is never complete without train to Busan.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:58am On Sep 29, 2021
Moneyboyz:

You've been hyping Alice in BWoderland for some time now, if I see it and do not enjoy it I'm coming for revenge.
AIB is actually interesting
Squid game copied their concept
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Doom Patrol S3 .......7/10 (3 Episodes)

So far it's decent.....not on the God tier levels of the first season but good so far. Still moving slowly....the comedy from Robotman is damn top notch. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
abduleez1:

Netnaija dot com
You can also check tfpdl dot com
Thkx

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
DieRich5:
Alot of my friends re posting it ND rating it high undecided
I'll soon check it out

The series is MAD, highly recommend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
thatthickgurl:
The hype for Squid game on Twitter is loud. Which I found weird.

On further investigation, I noticed people hyping it, have not seen Alice in borderland, so they think squid game is a new concept.

Believe me, if you've watched Alice in borderland, squid game might pale in comparison.

I watch squid before I tried Alice in borderland and I think squid game is better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Kennedy97:

I watch squid before I tried Alice in borderland and I think squid game is better

That's understandable. I watched Alice first so that ruined Squid game for me

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
osic:

The series is MAD, highly recommend.
yeah even wale the us rapper post about it too downloading already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iwant2travel: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Squid game is interesting!!!
Highly recommended
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
thatthickgurl:

On further investigation, I noticed people hyping it, have not seen Alice in borderland, so they think squid game is a new concept.

Believe me, if you've watched Alice in borderland, squid game might pale in comparison.
after watching SG I'll check Alice in borderland to know WTF ur saying
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mood11: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
jiggaz:
Why Women Kill Season 2

I enjoyed the season 1 more than season 2...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
What if episode 8 10/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 5:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Davidganna10:
Mehn bobby axerold have being caged.... I saw it coming you can't go against werey chuk, prince, and one of the best minds Taylor and come out unscathed. That last sentence: I don't know from axe hits differently.
not caged.. There will always be a way but it would come at a cost definitely.
It took almost 8 strong personel from all works of life to at least take 1 man down..lol
To me, that's a win for axe cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Latest episode of What If is a banger.

One of my friends who is addicted to comics used to say that MCU Thanos with the infinity gauntlet is a big joke and could have been near unstoppable if he knows how to utilise the powers contained in the stones and now, after seeing Infinity armed Ultron, I think he is very right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dost42(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Anyone , how good is ganglands and virgin river(recommended by someone )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
Mood11:

I enjoyed the season 1 more than season 2...
Alright... I enjoyed both of them equally sha..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temmy59: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello everyone good day. What happened to toxicwap did they moved to a new url
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rico96(m): 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2021
Alice in borderland is a shitty series and I wonder who hyped that rubbish here that makes me to waste my data... Please I wonder how people rate movie here.... AIB is so childish that I bored myself to 5 episodes and still don't get hooked

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Best series I have watched this year 2021

1. Invincible- in the coming years, this series will be a classic.
2. The Boys- I was really amazed by the story telling
3. Rick and Morty- no doubt the best cartoon I have ever watched after Bojack horseman and will keep on rewatching
4. Ted lasso- some people may not love this but I really loved it so much, it made me start watching how I met your mother.

Now the king of all of them...........
5. You- this series is like crazily real to me, Penn bagdley's voice is what really caught my attention at first watch. The beginning is a must watch, from there you will be hooked, also season 3 is coming out. Girls would/might love this one. Who else is watching this

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mathematicianx: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2021
@Anfield fan

You can also use [url]StoriesTape.webflow.io[/url] to read comics online. grin

[img][/img]

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2021
thatthickgurl:

lies from the pit of hell, I've watched both the anime and live action series of Alice in borderland, I remember the anime being the dude class was massacred and he was blamed and sent to prison and bla bla, the live action was he was teleported somewhere to a dystopia world! both pales in comparison to squid game! squid game is far more realistic and enjoyable than Alice in borderland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2021
Rico96:
Alice in borderland is a shitty series and I wonder who hyped that rubbish here that makes me to waste my data... Please I wonder how people rate movie here.... AIB is so childish that I bored myself to 5 episodes and still don't get hooked
na dat girl na undecided Abeg jor I nor watch again since 2 people talk say na shit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Downloaded already I'll soon watch it grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2021
Illusioneffect:
Best series I have watched this year 2021

1. Invincible- in the coming years, this series will be a classic.
2. The Boys- I was really amazed by the story telling
3. Rick and Morty- no doubt the best cartoon I have ever watched after Bojack horseman and will keep on rewatching
4. Ted lasso- some people may not love this but I really loved it so much, it made me start watching how I met your mother.

Now the king of all of them...........
5. You- this series is like crazily real to me, Penn bagdley's voice is what really caught my attention at first watch. The beginning is a must watch, from there you will be hooked, also season 3 is coming out. Girls would/might love this one. Who else is watching this

I still never watch Rick and Morty but the rest issa great series grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
nkiliuzo:
lies from the pit of hell, I've watched both the anime and live action series of Alice in borderland, I remember the anime being the dude class was massacred and he was blamed and sent to prison and bla bla, the live action was he was teleported somewhere to a dystopia world! both pales in comparison to squid game! squid game is far more realistic and enjoyable than Alice in borderland

I'm sure you saw the "might" boldened , you just choose to skip to prove what I don't know.
I can't force my preference on you now , can I ?which is why I put the might
Now kindly move along.

I'm tired of always having to defend my posts when it's clear cut. You attended English classes ffs

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
DieRich5:
na dat girl na undecided Abeg jor I nor watch again since 2 people talk say na shit

Don't you ever that girl me again
I force you watch movie ?
Did my post refer to you?

Una go just dey annoy person
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
I take God beg una, if I don't directly quote you , do well to ignore my posts.

Because I don't understand how I'll be speaking to someone in Lagos and another person from Abuja will just cut in

Nonsense and ingredients
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by neztar: 1:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
thatthickgurl:
I take God beg una, if I don't directly quote you , do well to ignore my posts.

Because I don't understand how I'll be speaking to someone in Lagos and another person from Abuja will just cut in

Nonsense and ingredients
calm down aunty. You dey vex. You no suppose dey vex. you be woman and woman no suppose dey vex. A gentle woman is a virtuous woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57