Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523448 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2021
Xerox01:
where did you download BMF from, I've been searching for it

From torrent.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
Doctee:
abeg give me link and how does torrent work pls

I used a site. x265 dot club.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Ganglands : 6/10

YOU MIGHT CONSIDER THIS A SPOILER, SO DON'T READ

What is this anger I'm feeling on behalf of Mehdi? poor guy was just minding his business, till his life got disrupted.

That black girl is so annoying, I wish I could hit her or kill her. And the whole lesbianism thing is irritating.

SPOILER AHEAD: GANGLAND

liiikkkee, baba dey do he things on the low. Making his schmoney with no hassle.

Village people just follow am, lost almost all his friends for matter wey no concern am.

As for that black girl, you dey talk about escaping, someone wants to help you, you dey do like bag of cemet...unmovable. Them even put you for hotel, you dey select, you living in a goddamn trailer, not even inside nature(make we fit lie for you say you like been around green vegetation) you live in an abandoned trailer garage.

Some someone who claims to be street smart, boy she is dull.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
abduleez1:

I know that's what you'll like

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Achilles100:

SPOILER AHEAD: GANGLAND

liiikkkee, baba dey do he things on the low. Making his schmoney with no hassle.

Village people just follow am, lost almost all his friends for matter wey no concern am.

As for that black girl, you dey talk about escaping, someone wants to help you, you dey do like bag of cemet...unmovable. Them even put you for hotel, you dey select, you living in a goddamn trailer, not even inside nature(make we fit lie for you say you like been around green vegetation) you live in an abandoned trailer garage.

Some someone who claims to be street smart, boy she is dull.

You mirrored my exact feelings. Lol. Her better get choice. Nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
abduleez1:
Foundation ......6/10

So far so good, the series has an interesting premise but yet to move forward. Breathtaking visuals it got, probably the best I've seen this year. Cinematography is also top notch.

It's also kinda confusing. People who have read the books will be more immersed in the story.

Episode one and two were quite clear to me, but this third episode eh, looked rushed or should I say too many events where packed into it.

They went back, went forward a few years and went further again...I think.

Who is this new babe? Was she born on Terminus? Or she came with the ship? I hope they will introduce Gaal again sometime in this season .

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2021
SquidGame

I enjoyed the series, the marble game was the most heart wrenching for me.

Someone showed me a screenshot where the director said he has no plans for season two.

If he doesn't, then why was the show ended like that?

Like Baba, go and spend time with your kid.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
I have downloaded Alice in Borderland, lemme watch and compare with SquidGame.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OwlCityy(f): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Unbelievably overhyped. But the memes and tiktok videos I have seen so far have absolutely made my day grin

Seems to me people on this thread can't give their opinion without being attacked.

thatthickgurl:
The hype for Squid game on Twitter is loud. Which I found weird.

On further investigation, I noticed people hyping it, have not seen Alice in borderland, so they think squid game is a new concept.

Believe me, if you've watched Alice in borderland, squid game might pale in comparison.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OwlCityy(f): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mann the squid game Vs alice in Borderland argument is really getting old.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hollawayn05(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2021
nani667:
7.5 / 10
Is it series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2021
OwlCityy:
Unbelievably overhyped. But the memes and tiktok videos I have seen so far have absolutely made my day grin

Seems to me people on this thread can't give their opinion without being attacked.

It's the memes for me.Lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Ganglands : 6/10

YOU MIGHT CONSIDER THIS A SPOILER, SO DON'T READ

What is this anger I'm feeling on behalf of Mehdi? poor guy was just minding his business, till his life got disrupted.

That black girl is so annoying, I wish I could hit her or kill her. And the whole lesbianism thing is irritating.

Yeah... The black girl is soooo annoying. She got medhi's family killed. That pained the fvck out of me.

I actually prefer lesbian scene to gay scene (so irritating/disgusting)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
felixnkubi:
you have to be of higher understanding to understand squid game and the message it's trying to pass out! read up on capitalism, it's a game where people who were rich and poor can compete irregardless of class and compete and be judged fairly

Baba with higher understanding, capitalism theme indeed, what's unique, special about it. I have seen so many movies in such writing style and message, I haven't even watched Alice the ... It's so predictable, we all know the end, just want them to fill the in betweens to satisfy our curiosity. I have watched some Korean movies, and almost all blew my mind away. Mention a quotable quote, plot twist or suspenseful scene that took you off your chair except the ugly incident of EPs 6. Twas the old man in 001 that gave me some reason to continue cuz I watch movies to learn.

It's a good movie worth hyping but don't let us exaggerate

Spoiler alert, all the games were drawn on their dorm walls, let me stop here before they start hanging me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Who is watching Ted lasso?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jarchi:
Who is watching Ted lasso?
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2021
Jarchi:

Baba with higher understanding, capitalism theme indeed, what's unique, special about it. I have seen so many movies in such writing style and message, I haven't even watched Alice the ... It's so predictable, we all know the end, just want them to fill the in betweens to satisfy our curiosity. I have watched some Korean movies, and almost all blew my mind away. Mention a quotable quote, plot twist or suspenseful scene that took you off your chair except the ugly incident of EPs 6. Twas the old man in 001 that gave me some reason to continue cuz I watch movies to learn.

It's a good movie worth hyping but don't let us exaggerate

Spoiler alert, all the games were drawn on their dorm walls, let me stop here before they start hanging me
did we watch the same show? mention one apart from Alice in wonderland that is similar to squid game! one of the best selling point of the series is that it is unique, the show is anything but predictable! if that's if you went into the show spoilers free, how can you have predicted that ending? the twist in episode 1 ending and the first game they played or the cop brother was that dude? like how bro? stop acting like a know it all... the show as of now is massively popular in and out of Korea, probably most talked series currently, its popularity was well earned, na you know sha.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
I am sorry I am hard to please then, never been a normal everybody thing. My thought though and I think I should enjoy the privilege of sharing it too. Maybe I expected more coming from someone learning entertainment biz and script writing.

It's a great movie no doubt, but too me I expected more. Would be watching it again maybe when I finish watching sex education and Ted lasso for the third time.

I love to enjoy my movies so I don't watch or read spoilers, just the imbd rating and rankings.

Disclaimer: I haven't watched Alice in the borderland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Achilles100:

Episode one and two were quite clear to me, but this third episode eh, looked rushed or should I say too many events where packed into it.

Who is this new babe? Was she born on Terminus? Or she came with the ship? I hope they will introduce Gaal again sometime in this season .
I understood it but if you didn't calm down slowly to digest the concept you'd miss most of the plot.

I had to rewind some places to get it. It's got a promising story tho. Yet to watch EP 3.
I'm thinking you talking bout that Black girl that is unfazed by the Vault. She got something special that needs to be explained.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I know that's what you'll like
grin grin

I like you too.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Hollawayn05:

Is it series?

Yes ✔️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Latest ↘️↘️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 2:47am On Oct 03, 2021
abduleez1:

I understood it but if you didn't calm down slowly to digest the concept you'd miss most of the plot.

I had to rewind some places to get it. It's got a promising story tho. Yet to watch EP 3.
I'm thinking you talking bout that Black girl that is unfazed by the Vault. She got something special that needs to be explained.

In her words she's different not special
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 2:58am On Oct 03, 2021
Achilles100:

I actually felt this episode 3 made more sense to me compared to the first two or should I say made some of the events in the first two episodes make more sense. And definitely left me with a feeling of wanting more compared to the first two.

Seems the small empire from the previous episodes is now grown up and bro dusk became bro darkness. The cgi on this series is top notch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2021
jikins:

In her words she's different not special

Same thing as she's like no other.
No one like her that we've seen yet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 7:36am On Oct 03, 2021
abduleez1:

Same thing as she's like no other.
No one like her that we've seen yet.

Just telling you what she said and insisted on in ep 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2021
jikins:

Just telling you what she said and insisted on in ep 3.
Aight.....not yet in EP 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2021
Squid game slander is completely forced and it doesn’t make you look cool or different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2021
osic:
Squid game slander is completely forced and it doesn’t make you look cool or different.
All slander is forced. That's why it's slander. And every popular show gets its share of hype and slander on this thread.
BTW, what makes these criticisms about Squid Game slander? Is the show perfect?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Kaycee7:
All slander is forced. That's why it's slander. And every popular show gets its share of hype and slander on this thread.
BTW, what makes these criticisms about Squid Game slander? Is the show perfect?

The said "criticisms" wasn't objective. It's a forced attempt to seem "cool" and "different".

Those who actually watched the series with an open mind can definitely point out certain flaws and anti climax in the movie without trying too hard to discredit a movie just because there's is an hype around it.

No movie is perfect, squid game was unique, albeit rushed in some parts. All I'm trying to say is that, let's be objective.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
osic:

The said "criticisms" wasn't objective. It's a forced attempt to seem "cool" and "different".

Those who actually watched the series with an open mind can definitely point out certain flaws and anti climax in the movie without trying too hard to discredit a movie just because there's ia an hype around it.

No movie is perfect, squid game was unique, albeit rushed in some parts. All I'm trying to say is that, let's be objective.
I count 3 negative responses to Squid Game so far on this thread. 1 pointing out the concept isn't really original, another calling it overhyped and the last basically going on a rant. All very common statements to make about any popular show, with the first actually being true. Nothing forced here. More like folks just airing their thoughts about the show rather than some faux attempt at seeming different like you claim. Maybe read the criticisms with an open mind as well.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Davidganna10: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Axerold na mad man omo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) (2017) (2018) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.