Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527885 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
neztar:
calm down aunty. You dey vex. You no suppose dey vex. you be woman and woman no suppose dey vex. A gentle woman is a virtuous woman

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
thatthickgurl:

Don't you ever that girl me again
I force you watch movie ?
Did my post refer to you?

Una go just dey annoy person
see dis girl oo na only u be the female way talk am here say da series nice and if I'm referring to u in anyway did I mention u in my comment. So u have no right to quote me ND saying shit.
just read the bold u wrote dere ND reason wat ur quoting me for now who's wrong

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I'm sure you saw the "might" boldened , you just choose to skip to prove what I don't know.
I can't force my preference on you now , can I ?which is why I put the might
Now kindly move along.

I'm tired of always having to defend my posts when it's clear cut. You attended English classes ffs

You don't need to defend your posts. It's opinionated. One man meat na another man's poison.

You just ignore and move on.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
neztar:
calm down aunty. You dey vex. You no suppose dey vex. you be woman and woman no suppose dey vex. A gentle woman is a virtuous woman
so na man supposed vex A man need to be virtuous at all times

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
thatthickgurl:
I take God beg una, if I don't directly quote you , do well to ignore my posts.

Because I don't understand how I'll be speaking to someone in Lagos and another person from Abuja will just cut in

Nonsense and ingredients

The problem is you feel the need to defend your opinion. So far it's not a shitty opinion.. grin don't give zero fvvks.
Most especially since it's entertainment, I don't see why you bother much. Everyone's likes differs. I hate Bollywood, you like it. I like anime, you don't understand the concept....so so and so cheesy

As far as you try to defend they'll keep bashing you. you don already turn target amd easy bait for Trolling. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Omo HOTD looking dope AF..... shocked

PRIMED!!! cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dis is a series thread
Someone will always hate ur favorite series or rate the series u rate high, low so I don't see why someone will be annoyed for negative post........when it's not an insult to the person and don't feel anybody give AF about ur shitty shit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
abduleez1:
Omo HOTD looking dope AF..... shocked

PRIMED!!! cheesy
WTF 17 meh I can't wait for dis shit cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
DieRich5:
WTF 17 meh I can't wait for dis shit cry

Patience bruh .... grin

2022 incoming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
abduleez1:

Patience bruh .... grin

2022 incoming
yes I'm cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
abduleez1:

As far as you try to defend they'll keep bashing you. you don already turn target amd easy bait for Trolling. grin grin
bro na small children Dy do Trolling.......... cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
Very soon grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Baki(2021) is available on Netflix

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
abduleez1:

You don't need to defend your posts. It's opinionated. One man meat na another man's poison.

I'll just be adding disclaimer before any post because what is this stress fGs
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
abduleez1:

The problem is you feel the need to defend your opinion. So far it's not a shitty opinion.. grin don't give zero fvvks.
Most especially since it's entertainment, I don't see why you bother much. Everyone's likes differs. I hate Bollywood, you like it. I like anime, you don't understand the concept....so so and so cheesy

New Mantra : POST AND IGNORE

Got it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
Stumptown.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dost42:
Anyone , how good is ganglands and virgin river(recommended by someone )

Ganglands 7/10

Virgin River 9/10 (season 1)
Season 2 was meh... My opinion tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
thatthickgurl:

I'm sure you saw the "might" boldened , you just choose to skip to prove what I don't know.
I can't force my preference on you now , can I ?which is why I put the might
Now kindly move along.

I'm tired of always having to defend my posts when it's clear cut. You attended English classes ffs
Abi na you no attend English class, why say might? you don already mention Alice in borderland, for you to say that means you think AIB is better than squid game! which is arrat nonsense, na you carry mouth go defame show wey people dey recommend give others to watch instead you go dey mention one of lesser quality.... be guided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
Succession is Back

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Achilles100:
Omo to start Sex Education dey hard me o, I have the entire 3rd season on my phone.

I started it, but I just exited it, but I am watching other shows.

cry
Wahala tie niyen ii
I binge watch it ni
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
Someone please recommend something nice for the weekend
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Someone please recommend something nice for the weekend

I saw Alice in Borderland and it was cool.
Any idea when season 2 will arrive?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Moneyboyz:

I saw Alice in Borderland and it was cool.
Any idea when season 2 will arrive?

No idea.
I've been waiting also
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2021
OhBritannia:
Wentworth season 9 episode 10 is 10/10 for me.

This series is Very underrated, and it's one of the best prison shows out there.

They can never go wrong in my eyes, each episodes from season one to season nine has been 10/10 for me.

The way i love this series ehn!!! E choke me. Lol.

I can't wait for episode 6 later today and the terrorist lady is nut in her head, she was telling the top dog about bombing their way out of jail shocked shocked shocked the lady don mad finish.

Chai episode 6 where are you.

When you're done with Wentworth, visit Locked Up (vis a vis) and thank later
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
I love Korea series... 1 season, 2 seasons they are done. And a lot of their shows dey get long duration for each episodes.

Squid Game was legit... Thanks to those that recommended it, much love...

Make I go code biko.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rico96(m): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2021
abduleez1:

man up nigga.... Imagine I watching Japanese teen being childish in the name of Alice in borderland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rico96(m): 1:11am On Oct 01, 2021
Am rocking Ganglands and the series didn't disappoint me and it worth my data, time and vibe

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rico96(m): 1:14am On Oct 01, 2021
Squid Game will be the biggest movie coming it from Korea and in even Asia this year...that's the definition of movie... Please run away from Alice in borderland and avoid that shitty laser movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 1:53am On Oct 01, 2021
Nickelodeon's Avatar, the last Airbender is finally on Netflix Nigeria.
Time to re-watch grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2021
Rico96:
Am rocking Ganglands and the series didn't disappoint me and it worth my data, time and vibe
abeg hlp me with link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Calibrator, at what point does ganglands start s getting interesting?
I'm 20 minutes into episode 1 and can't find the zeal to move on
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2021
You have not even scratched the surface.

Trust me, you will be drawn in by the end of episode 2.

thatthickgurl:
Calibrator, at what point does ganglands start s getting interesting?
I'm 20 minutes into episode 1 and can't find the zeal to move on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) (2016) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.