Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508458 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 7:26am On Oct 06, 2021
temmy59:
Hello please where can I download

the marvelous mrs. maisel

If you can deal with the ads, O2tvseries dot co

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zyro: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2021

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:37am On Oct 06, 2021
Achilles100:
Now let's begin.
Good morning bro. Please when you are done with 3 episodes of The Borgias, can you give us a review and rate it? I will love to watch. I've seen the high ratings on IMDB but I dont really trust them cos they've disappointed me in the past.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2021
abduleez1:

Tighten you seatbelt fellas ...... Memories might be ruined with Netflix's new live action adaptation. grin

Might not taint the franchise (like the film adaptation) but gonna get fans mad if it doesn't deliver the slightest bit.
I don't think I'll watch it cus I know Netflix go ruined am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2021
abduleez1:
Omo, it is here shocked shocked
HOTD....... shït gonna be epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNwwt25mheo
dreams didn't make us kings, dragons did WTF....................I swr mk next year come na cry GOT ending was shit but we d fans are waiting for HOTD b4 we forgive ND forget the shit

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:00am On Oct 06, 2021
abduleez1:
Mehn, September too far oo.. embarassed
Jesus.....................Sept next year, which kind juju be dis na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlueBallz: 9:02am On Oct 06, 2021
zyro:
abeg, interpret the meme.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zyro: 9:04am On Oct 06, 2021
BlueBallz:
abeg, interpret the meme.
haven't you seen squid game?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Mehn I just watched Desperate Housewives.
Stopped at season 5..
Had to read up summary of seasons 6,7 and 8..
It's an old series but highly recommended and interesting

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlueBallz: 10:00am On Oct 06, 2021
zyro:
haven't you seen squid game?
gaddamit! I haven't. I'll proceed to watch it, then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2021
DieRich5:
Jesus.....................Sept next year, which kind juju be dis na
Faith brother.... cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2021
I was liking Sam until they made him a Yoruba demon, make Friday quick come make we see fowl yansh.
ted lasso

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2021
A new Dave Chappelle Special out i am hearing? Sign me upppp cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2021
oyaskii:

Will watch today... Dave's one of a kind when it comes to stand up...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J2381: 1:04pm On Oct 06, 2021
Squid Game.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
oyaskii:

Through with this...

I don't rate stand ups... People might not find things I find funny funny..
But all in all..This will last a while..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Through with this...

I don't rate stand ups... People might not find things I find funny funny..
But all in all..This will last a while..
You don't rate Stand Ups and you like Dave Chappelle? What other venture of him do you enjoy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2021
oyaskii:
You don't rate Stand Ups and you like Dave Chappelle? What other venture of him do you enjoy?

No...Rate in the sense of 1-10..
I might rate a stand up performance 10/10...But another person might rate it lower...

Comedy's very subjective...I feel it doesn't have a concrete rate basis like movies were you can say plot, cinematography, cast etc...
So to me...I will enjoy a stand up performance and appreciate it..Then leave others to form their view...

As regards Chappelle, Dude's GOATED...

The Closer in particular (also everything he's done for Netflix) =Epic..

If you've seen it, what are your thoughts?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2021
AnfieldFan:

No...Rate in the sense of 1-10..
I might rate a stand up performance 10/10...But another person might rate it lower...

Comedy's very subjective...I feel it doesn't have a concrete rate basis like movies were you can say plot, cinematography, cast etc...
So to me...I will enjoy a stand up performance and appreciate it..Then leave others to form their view...

As regards Chappelle, Dude's GOATED...

The Closer in particular (also everything he's done for Netflix) =Epic..

If you've seen it, what are your thoughts?
Ok now I get you. David Chappelle is one of the very few comedians i like. His craft is top notch and I have basically liked every stand ups i have seen of him dating back to as far as 2003. No i haven't seen the "The Closer" but I have seen the lamentations about it from "certain groups of people", so it's probably very good and obviously touched some nerves.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2021
oyaskii:
Ok now I get you. David Chappelle is one of the very few comedians i like. His craft is top notch and I have basically liked every stand ups i have seen of him dating back to as far as 2003. No i haven't seen the "The Closer" but I have seen the lamentations about it from "certain groups of people", so it's probably very good and obviously touched some nerves.

If you've seen sticks & Stones(It's like a prelude to the Closer)...More introspective ...He walks a thin line...And he's made himself difficult to cancel or maybe even impossible...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
AnfieldFan:

If you've seen sticks & Stones(It's like a prelude to the Closer)...More introspective ...He walks a thin line...And he's made himself difficult to cancel or maybe even impossible...
Yeah, I have seen sticks & stones and i thought it was a brilliant piece but it got a lot of negative traction because it touched a lot of "egg shell" topics like LGBTQ and school shootings, and a world were anything you say is offensive to a particular group, it is difficult to tell proper jokes, so i thought he was done after Sticks and Stones, alas Netflix still gave him yet another platform for "The Closer". So simply the only way the "cancel mob" can "cancel" someone is when the person has done or said something truly despicable no matter which norm you confirm to, you can't cancel someone who is immensely talented and is speaking the truth through his or her art. The "cancel mob" tried to cancel Chimanmanda earlier this year cuz on her views on transgenders, didn't work so that tells alot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
Squid Games

Rating: Must Watch, Highly recommended!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MeynaTK: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hy all
Am a fan of crime scene movie series
Kindly recommend a very interesting one
Have watched blind spot lately
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Owopariola01: 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Black Mafia Family.

Son is playing his father's real-life story in a movie.

Shit is fvck as real.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2021
Who's watching maids, should I go ahead with it or pass?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2021
Breaking bad is really good...better late than never

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Netflix don see say na Nigerian put am for head pass........meh other countries people re feeling Nigerian vibe online

Las Las na only Nigerians go understand dis post cheesy

Still ain't watch it but downloaded already

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rico96(m): 2:25am On Oct 07, 2021
So far so good SEE is really unique and a great watch.... I can beat my chest and compare it to GOT level though the casting as GOT but SEE beat GOT in creating sensible scene

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:33am On Oct 07, 2021
°°°
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 07, 2021
Which season is the best breaking bad season ever? Am a believer now...seems lyk it just keeps on getting better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by waploger(m): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2021
nani667:
⬇️⬇️
you just dey oppress us abi?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 10:06am On Oct 07, 2021
For those complaining about too much ads and slow download link from different movie sites.
I love tfp .Is but the long journey you take before you get to the cake pisses me off.

Download IDM or IDM+ (pro) from play store or any site and visit gotytv. com
You don't need to start waiting or skipping ads on this site as long as you are using IDM+, once you click on the series link you get a play and download options. The download options might give captcha and ads, instead click the download icon on your IDM browser that I circled in the picture below and have your download starting right away.

THIS METHOD WILL WORK ON ANY WEBSITE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO WATCH MOVIES ONLINE.
Example: YouTube, Netflix, Facebook etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2016) (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Megatron111