Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2021) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518288 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlueBallz: 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Degrezhaa:

Haven't watched intelligence yet. I might check it out.
grin You should... Almost similar premise. American Intelligence agent meets UK MI6... Just some hilarious, silly stuffs going on there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
abduleez1:
Midnight Mass ........9/10

A TV show with a powerful message. Questions your faith, religion, science, logic, beliefs and human psyche.
A True slow burn. Absolute Masterpiece.
Very Symbolic. Insightful. The Bible verses, the scriptures, the stories, the concept, the human thought process.
Man, this is symbolic as it has a message for Christians, Muslims and even Atheists. It's for all.

One scene that stuck with me was the climactic ending and it's symbolism with book of Revelations, Rapture, Afterlife and End of life itself. The references. The craze for Salvation.
That Catholic song and the moment which it captured just make you feel weird type of way.
Alas, I forgot its episodes are titled from books or scriptures of the Bible. Just like it's finale, it's an absolute REVELATION.

Cautionary Tale how man can twist the scriptures in his favour. This show is perfectly crafted for the over zealous and over pious Nigerians and religious people worldwide. There's nothing as crazed and devoted like a religious zealot.

Mike Flanagan is a Genius abeg. Obviously his Best work. The cast: masterpiece acting performance. The score— intoxicating. The writing — unconventional.
It stirs your mind, intellect, thoughts and the way you perceive the world. One wonderful aspect of it....this masterpiece is an horror genre.

PS: This is no show for the ordinary mind. If you're looking for pop corn flick and good ol' action. Steer clear. This is not for everyone. A thought provoking Serial it is. What you watch and slowly digest after.

Top show
Great ending

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:27pm On Oct 08, 2021
Lana1:
House of the Dragon is going to be more massive than GoT ever was. I can feel it grin
I can tell you that this is impossible
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
zyro:
that phone number belongs to a real person tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2021
I still haven't started Sex Education season 3...
Ice downloaded it long ago...
Anyway I'm watching Scissor Seven Season 3 now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Dis girl na fool, she just cast squid game for me.............na football news carry me enter Facebook, Dem still Dy post series for FB nowadays undecided

Fvckin shit so Ali die cry hmmmmm I Dy EP6 now

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I can tell you that this is impossible
I can tell you........ok!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
DieRich5:
Dis girl na fool, she just cast squid game for me.............na football news carry me enter Facebook, Dem still Dy post series for FB nowadays undecided

And of course, you came here to share it. Because why not? "As e spoil for me, make e spoil for others too" mentality.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ted Lasso Season 2:

Nate is an ingrate and his ending will not be good except the writers choose otherwise

In reality, what goes around comes around
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
And of course, you came here to share it. Because why not? "As e spoil for me, make e spoil for others too" mentality.
like seriously bro, everybody ain't like dat, I'm just in bad mood ND I can post anything related to series here but "Dis girl na fool, she just cast squid game for me"dis word will make anyone way never watch am stay away from my post so bro reason well na ND stop thinking all Nigerian re the same
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
DieRich5:
like seriously bro, everybody ain't like dat, I'm just in bad mood ND I can post anything related to series here but "Dis girl na fool, she just cast squid game for me"dis word will make anyone way never watch am stay away from my post so bro reason well na ND stop thinking all Nigerian re the same

And she can post anything she wants on Twitter. You should have muted "Squid Game" since you were dodging spoilers. Also where did I say anything about all Nigerians being the same?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WarriAproko: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2021
Who have seen the Series See
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WarriAproko: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
See is ome of the Best underated series

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
And she can post anything she wants on Twitter. You should have muted "Squid Game" since you were dodging spoilers. Also where did I say anything about all Nigerians being the same?
squid game spoiler alert
I added the series name b4 saying wat she casted undecided she didn't ND I don't even think any of Dem will die expect dat old man
I didn't post it as spoiler bro, let put dis shit aside, we can't be doing dis at night
anyway I posted it for fun here, it's a question
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
really I don't get u on mute thing on Twitter..........how to do it

It's Facebook tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2021
WarriAproko:
See is ome of the Best underated series
really, I didn't feel S1 so I just stopped watching it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:40am On Oct 09, 2021
DieRich5:
squid game spoiler alert
I added the series name b4 saying wat she casted undecided she didn't ND I don't even think any of Dem will die expect dat old man
I didn't post it as spoiler bro, let put dis shit aside, we can't be doing dis at night
anyway I posted it for fun here, it's a question
And she posted hers for fun too. It's even a question as well.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:25am On Oct 09, 2021
Wentworth season 9 episode 7 is 10/10 for me.

I still maintain my stand that Wentworth is One of the most underrated series out there.
I have followed this Series for nine years now i must say it's been a marvelous journey together from bee to some wonderful characters that are either dead or now out of jail.

This season 9 has been tremendously beautiful too.
I can't wait for 8 to see what Ferguson wants to do.
Governor Jackson and vera won't see her coming.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 09, 2021
DieRich5:
really, I didn't feel S1 so I just stopped watching it
Sem.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 8:08am On Oct 09, 2021
DieRich5:

Sorry for the spoiler...

To the picture, na Glen death pain me pass. His death made me stop watching Walking Dead...
Then Nairobi follows next, I no stop to watch Money Heist tho...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2021
Who has seen "why women kill" here?
And is it any good??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:02am On Oct 09, 2021
TheStrongest:

Sorry for the spoiler...

To the picture, na Glen death pain me pass. His death made me stop watching Walking Dead...
Then Nairobi follows next, I no stop to watch Money Heist tho...
Vikings, money heists ND peaky blinders, I stopped watching all Series cus of dos guys dead in the series....... I'm not watching the next money heist part cus of Tokyo not Nairobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zedegit: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2021
DieRich5:
Netflix don see say na Nigerian put am for head pass........meh other countries people re feeling Nigerian vibe online

Las Las na only Nigerians go understand dis post cheesy

Still ain't watch it but downloaded already

Seriously someone said squid had hidden meanings and it's coming out.

Bubu be forming dementia.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
oyaskii:
The man lost both his Nephew and Wife in a matter of months. He is in emotional hell at the moment. The last thing he would be thinking about is acting hence he had to leave.
exactly.. And the character "axerod" was starting to take a toll on him. Inorder words,it was difficult playing the character as the tv show progressed on. There is never a goodbye when it comes to billions..he can do a flash or cameo later in the series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zedegit: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
thatthickgurl:
Ganglands : 6/10

YOU MIGHT CONSIDER THIS A SPOILER, SO DON'T READ

What is this anger I'm feeling on behalf of Mehdi? poor guy was just minding his business, till his life got disrupted.

That black girl is so annoying, I wish I could hit her or kill her. And the whole lesbianism thing is irritating.

America and the west pass across their culture through TV shows. It's a tricky way of convincing others to share their views.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
SPOILER ALERT: TED LASSO
Such a perfect season ending to a perfect TV series. Although Apple didn't stop at showing us the incredible things their latest iPhones could do, they didn't disappoint and bagging a deal with the Premier league is no easy feat. The Emmys also deservedly awarded the show pretty good. The humour, the excellent acting and portrayal of the African culture, yeahh...the foreign world has been recognising Nigeria lately. An incredible execution of a footballing and romantic script. Just so much to love. Another solid recommendation for persons who enjoy football, TV series and an 8/10 rating for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Kehinde2017:
SPOILER ALERT: TED LASSO
Such a perfect season ending to a perfect TV series. Although Apple didn't stop at showing us the incredible things their latest iPhones could do, they didn't disappoint and bagging a deal with the Premier league is no easy feat. The Emmys also deservedly awarded the show pretty good. The humour, the excellent acting and portrayal of the African culture, yeahh...the foreign world has been recognising Nigeria lately. An incredible execution of a footballing and romantic script. Just so much to love. Another solid recommendation for persons who enjoy football, TV series and an 8/10 rating for me.
more spoiler alert
bro, dis series ending is mad.........the show need more awards.............. we're back in PL, can't wait to play west ham ND S3
UK re really trying in Africa culture in dere film and Ghanaians watching cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
DieRich5:

And you had to post it here too.
What are you? A five years old kid? Fvck off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2021
Squid_Game_ 10/10
All the game movies ND Series I don watch, dis SG killed it
like seriously,some people here say the series is meaningless.........I don't think so cus u can learn somethings From the games like E5,6 ND 9 ending

Really.......too much money is depressing tho cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2021
ibnlawal:

And you had to post it here too.
What are you? A five years old kid? Fvck off
go fvck urself...............
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2021
DieRich5:
Squid_Game_ 10/10
All the game movies ND Series I don watch, dis SG killed it
like seriously,some people here say the series is meaningless.........I don't think so cus u can learn somethings From the games like E5,6 ND 9 ending

Really.......too much money is depressing tho cheesy
the series is equivalent to death..

Death doesn't discriminate when it comes knocking.. everyone has same chance.. once it's your turn to die, wealth or poverty can't even save you
The game breathes equality

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I still haven't started Sex Education season 3...
Ice downloaded it long ago...
Anyway I'm watching Scissor Seven Season 3 now
Sex education 3 is so dope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) (2024) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.