Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510708 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2021
Nate's village people don remember am. The dude just dey fùck up back to back.

The Edwin Akufo character felt rather pretentious and a bit too on the nose. Annoyed or had me cringing in most his scenes.

Sam defending Naija jollof as a true son of the soil.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:34am On Oct 07, 2021
This scene was beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:35am On Oct 07, 2021
I felt Peggy's pain here.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by osic(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Moneyboyz:
For those complaining about too much ads and slow download link from different movie sites.
I love tfp .Is but the long journey you take before you get to the cake pisses me off.

Download IDM or IDM+ (pro) from play store or any site and visit gotytv. com
You don't need to start waiting or skipping ads on this site as long as you are using IDM+, once you click on the series link you get a play and download options. The download options might give captcha and ads, instead click the download icon on your IDM browser that I circled in the picture below and have your download starting right away.

THIS METHOD WILL WORK ON ANY WEBSITE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO WATCH MOVIES ONLINE.
Example: YouTube, Netflix, Facebook etc.

Gracias!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kaycee7:
This scene was beautiful.

Don't give him time to think.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kaycee7:

The Edwin Akufo character felt rather pretentious and a bit too on the nose. Annoyed or had me cringing in most his scenes.

My problem with Sam is becoming a Yoruba demon, dating Rebecca is a way of taunting our culture in Nigeria. It was deliberate. These guys "script writers and director" are damn good, character arc, character development, character qualities is top notch.

For Nate, if you check his character development, you will know he is only trying to be the voice he can never be, his nature ain't build for that thanks to peer pressure and the fake victories he thinks he has. He is forgetting Ted's core principle of collective success. He is becoming tnew he Jamie tart
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kaycee7:

They were passing a subtle message, watch the episode again, I just love the brilliance.

Every object, behaviour or props they show has a meaning, watching it again gives you the meaning.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Explorers(m): 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 8:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kevin Butler is the man grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2021
Season six of BILLIONS better worth this rubbish ending angry

Why let Axe go undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Redemption1: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
Is squid game worth the hype guys?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Redemption1:
How much is the hype in Naira? Let's calculate if it's worth it.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
taiocol:
Season six of BILLIONS better worth this rubbish ending angry

Why let Axe go undecided
The man lost both his Nephew and Wife in a matter of months. He is in emotional hell at the moment. The last thing he would be thinking about is acting hence he had to leave.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by maxwelltennyson(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2021
Kaycee7:

name of the series pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 9:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
oyaskii:
The man lost both his Nephew and Wife in a matter of months. He is in emotional hell at the moment. The last thing he would be thinking about is acting hence he had to leave.
Damn. Feel sorry for him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2021
Rico96:
So far so good SEE is really unique and a great watch.... I can beat my chest and compare it to GOT level though the casting as GOT but SEE beat GOT in creating sensible scene

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
⬇️⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mandorland:
Breaking bad is really good...better late than never

Where did you download? O2tvseries quality is terrible.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:17am On Oct 08, 2021
maxwelltennyson:
name of the series pls
Ted Lasso
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2021
RichieMichie:

Where did you download? O2tvseries quality is terrible.
Telegram...it might also be on tfpdl...if it watching via laptop, cancel o2tvseries and the likes permanently...I think it's only clear on phone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Degrezhaa: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ted lasso season 2 ending got me hyped for season 3. 8/10

Nate be giving me the mourinho vibes for season 3.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
Degrezhaa:

The guy na better over grown baby grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2021
Redemption1:

I don't go there, you don't wanna go there, singing don't judge me audition remix with my left eye closed

I haven't downloaded the season 2 finale of Ted lasso, I don't want to crush my crush for baby Nate, bobo is just weak and so so ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2021
The Morning Show S02 is just forced abeg. It wasn't necessary, they are bringing unnecessary twist.

Good thing I ain't using my data else e for pain me. 6/10

Sex Education: started last night, finished it this morning, twas thoroughly enjoyable. 8/10.

Kin: Drug series that is as dry as desert.
Yet to see the last two episodes 4 &5.
4/10.

American Rust: This series is not just it. I like village or small town settings but this one is just...5/10.

The Borgias: Its been good so far. 8/10.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlueBallz: 1:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Degrezhaa:

grin grin No be this Oga dey "Intelligence"?
I guess I'll add this 'Ted Lasso' to my download list, it's long overdue...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2021
Watching Dave Chappelle: The Closer.

Dave dey madt grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
How much is the hype in Naira? Let's calculate if it's worth it.
dem. Talk say Buhari dey dere

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Kaycee7:
Watching Dave Chappelle: The Closer.

Dave dey madt grin grin

To have a better experience...I recommend not watching stand up with subtitles....

It brings everything out at once.. Doesn't wait for the pause, dramatic moments and nuances involved...
My 2 cents ...

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2021
AnfieldFan:

To have a better experience...I recommend not watching stand up with subtitles....

It brings everything out at once.. Doesn't wait for the pause, dramatic moments and nuances involved...
My 2 cents ...
You've got a point.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Degrezhaa: 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

The guy na better over grown baby grin grin

grin.
Let's see what he will do in the season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Degrezhaa: 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
BlueBallz:
grin grin No be this Oga dey "Intelligence"?
I guess I'll add this 'Ted Lasso' to my download list, it's long overdue...

Haven't watched intelligence yet. I might check it out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2021
Degrezhaa:

Still watching

These guys move to westham?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2017) (2018) (2019) (2020) (2021) (2022) (2023) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: JAccksnow(m), Classickj(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.