Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506529 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Really enjoying The last kingdom.. I'm also getting a lot of the Vikings vibes. Been awhile I watched a series that got me so engrossed kiss I guess it's due to my love for historical series

Season 1 is solid 9.5/10

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sex Education season 1-3

Very weak male characters, Jakob seems to be the slight exception.
Aimee is a very sweet character.

Don't know what else is there to do if the series is continued.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 2:22am On Oct 21, 2021
YOU SEASON 3
SPOILER!!!!!!!
SPOILER!!!!!!!
SPOILER!!!!!!!

The least interesting season for me
Why?
Unlike previous seasons where there was a slow build into the violence and killings, this one just went right into it. Maybe the writers were trying to Justify why Joe had to kill Love at the end, so it was better to depict her as psychotic.

It took me 4 days to finish this season because I just wasn't feeling it(I watched the previous seasons in less than 24 hours), no eagerness to see what happened next.

The first 8 episodes is a 5/10 for me. If you ask me, the last 2 episodes carried the whole season and that's why I'll be waiting for the season 4.

An extra 1 for episode 9 and 10 .
0.5 for Joe's inner dialogues (I always find it amusing)

Overall rating 6.5/10

P.S : don't bother attacking my rating, if you don't like it, because I will air you. I've learnt the act of posting and ignoring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2021
thatthickgurl:
YOU SEASON 3
SPOILER!!!!!!!
SPOILER!!!!!!!
SPOILER!!!!!!!

Why?
Unlike previous seasons where there was a slow build into the violence and killings, this one just went right into it. Maybe the writers were trying to Justify why Joe had to kill Love at the end, so it was better to depict her as psychotic.

It took me 4 days to finish this season because I just wasn't feeling it(I watched the previous seasons in less than 24 hours), no eagerness to see what happened next.

The first 8 episodes is a 5/10 for me. If you ask me, the last 2 episodes carried the whole season and that's why I'll be waiting for the season 4.

Overall rating 6.5/10

P.S : don't bother attacking my rating, if you don't like it, because I will air you. I've learnt the act of posting and ignoring.

Tot I was tha I was tha only one, I've only seen seven episodes and I no dh motivated to continue buh I'll try Sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J2381: 6:39am On Oct 21, 2021
Young Justice: Outsiders.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:18am On Oct 21, 2021
All my series are on seasonal break.

I need recommendations (please kindly exclude any with Fashola 14 years scenes).

Thank you!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2021
DaniWhizbang:
Really enjoying The last kingdom.. I'm also getting a lot of the Vikings vibes. Been awhile I watched a series that got me so engrossed kiss I guess it's due to my love for historical series

Season 1 is solid 9.5/10
One of my all time best TV shows ever.
The Last Kingdom is THE show. Everyday all-day.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2021
DaniWhizbang:

Season 1 is solid 9.5/10
I will jump in this soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
FBS:

One of my all time best TV shows ever.
The Last Kingdom is THE show. Everyday all-day.
dis Series nor be horror series angry nawao so another kingdom Dy............

I'll check dis out cus una say e be like Vikings grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
He was raised by Vikings cool

Added, barbarians to my watchlist

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
DieRich5:
He was raised by Vikings cool

Added, barbarians to my watchlist
Barbarians is just one season alone them no gree release season2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
abduleez1:

I will jump in this soon.

I assure you, you won't regret it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2021
thatthickgurl:
YOU SEASON 3
SPOILER!!!!!!!
SPOILER!!!!!!!
SPOILER!!!!!!!

Why?

Overall rating 6.5/10

MORE SPOILERS
MORE SPOILERS
MORE SPOILERS

I Just remembered something, Joe has double standards. I mean, Love accepted him with all his flaws but he couldn't accept her. Aren't they both psychos?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zeeace(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2021
Guys please which site can I download Sopranos from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2021
zeeace:
Guys please which site can I download Sopranos from?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rico96(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2021
Following Chucky bumper to bumper but this dude is talking too much in the series sha....I just want it to get more bloody
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2021
Please recommend any interesting series. Most preferably thrillers. There's nothing new on Netflix and the upcoming ones aren't even exciting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
thatthickgurl:

MORE SPOILERS
MORE SPOILERS
MORE SPOILERS

I Just remembered something, Joe has double standards. I mean, Love accepted him with all his flaws but he couldn't accept her. Aren't they both psychos?

Did she ??
so how do we explain the sexcapades with a teen ?!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
Shadow and Bone — 6/10

It was just there... nothing special

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2021
DieRich5:

Mad series....I dey envy you now. You'd have this masterpiece to relax this weekend

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2021
DaniWhizbang:

I assure you, you won't regret it
I'm sliding in too. I do hope it's worth the hype shaa
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 2:26am On Oct 22, 2021
DieRich5:

horror series kwa? nooo noo no.
Watch and have a taste of it. cheesy
Many would say GOT was the best, but for me The Last Kingdom it is.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 5:14am On Oct 22, 2021
FergieRaww:

Did she ??
so how do we explain the sexcapades with a teen ?!

They are both flawed. Why was he also fantasizing about other women. They are perfect for each other , nobody else will accept him. Beck didn't, Candice didn't, Marianne also didn't and he killed for her
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 22, 2021
ibnlawal:

I'm sliding in too. I do hope it's worth the hype shaa

If you're a fan of Vikings or historical series, this will get you hooked. I'm already in season 3 cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2021
It's back

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Genesiis(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2021
DaniWhizbang:

Season 1 is solid 9.5/10
Please kindly help me with the link to download the complete season. O2tvseries is only giving me season 4 and 5 alone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Finally settled for "Kingdom" and no cause for regret yet.

Calibrator:
All my series are on seasonal break.

I need recommendations (please kindly exclude any with Fashola 14 years scenes).

Thank you!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2021
Adolfhitler001:

Barbarians is just one season alone them no gree release season2
any hope of S2? Also the S1 end well Incase
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibukzy: 9:24am On Oct 22, 2021
When did he kill marianne?
thatthickgurl:

They are both flawed. Why was he also fantasizing about other women. They are perfect for each other , nobody else will accept him. Beck didn't, Candice didn't, Marianne also didn't and he killed for her
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:34am On Oct 22, 2021
thatthickgurl:

MORE SPOILERS
MORE SPOILERS
MORE SPOILERS

the reason love was still alive was because of his unborn child back dem so Joe don't give AF about her, and in S3, love knew if she FK Joe will kill her...........both of Dem re together cus nobody want Dem not because of the love Dem have for each other undecided
women can't force a man to love even if she use Belle own am dis issue is common here in Nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2021
thatthickgurl:

we don't know yet cus Marianne story with him never end...........the way S3 take end, I'm sure Joe will see her again in S4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:46am On Oct 22, 2021
Ibukzy:
When did he kill marianne?
bro, pls re-read wat u quote cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: spookem(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.