Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508733 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
jikins:

When are these mofos going to drop the boys s3
Lol, bro pipe down. grin
It's coming next year. Early or mid 2022.

I assure you. You ain't ready for HEROGASM!! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 4:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
ibnlawal:
I can't understand why grown men are obsessing about an anime-show. I'm sorry buh I just kinda find it strange buh it's probably coz of how I grew up. I'm from the hood, a typical Ilorin boy.
Anything anime related is a NO for me, like It fvckinv puts me off.
Ah shit. Not this again. I might as well ask you why adults are obsessing with superhero movies these days. It's because the stories are actually good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
abduleez1:

Lol, bro pipe down. grin
It's coming next year. Early or mid 2022.

I assure you. You ain't ready for HEROGASM!! grin

Its already over a year since the last episode of s2. Make them do fast blood dey hot!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
ibnlawal:
I can't understand why grown men are obsessing about an anime-show. I'm sorry buh I just kinda find it strange buh it's probably coz of how I grew up. I'm from the hood, a typical Ilorin boy.

There are some opinions that shouldn't be voiced, this is one of them.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
AdorableJosh:

Bro! Take a chill pill
We are not all wired the same way. Besides, I didn't abuse anyone. And honestly, It's kinda foolhardy to say what you just said.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
jikins:

Its already over a year since the last episode of s2. Make them do fast blood dey hot!
Lol, Covid halted production mate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Guys when are the releasing new season of OZARK?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 11:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
AdorableJosh:

Why, because you don't agree with him? the poster did not abuse anyone. Make una relax or better explain to him why to quench his need to know.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2021
waploger:

i swear, even empress ki.
I'm not a fan of many Korean shows except a few ones I liked...

But Empress Ki is one of the best series I've ever watched...

I can't remember much but I watched it years back and it definitely should make the list of the best series I've ever seen

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33am On Nov 19, 2021
ibnlawal:
hood or not...doesn't matter...

Anime is just a medium just like movies or TV series...
It tells a story...
Just like there are masterpiece shows...there are masterpiece anime too

It's okay not to like it...but that's simply limiting yourself...

For me I watch anything so long as it's good...Korean, Hollywood, french, Italian, Spanish, anime, UK, etc

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2021
DieRich5:
you don't watch anime cus you claim it's for children...........how will u feel seeing children u know watching hentai anime or bloody scene since it for kids
a lot of people misunderstand anime,Call it a “kid's cartoon” There are anime out there that target adult audiences while having deeper plots. For example: AOT, most children only watch the fight scene
I'm not ashamed ND I'll never stop watching anime even when I'm 40yrs cheesy

Added: A lot of those cartoons like family guy, America dad, inside job etc have adult jokes, political references, and things kids wouldn’t understand................
I don't think he sees it as something for kids...

It's year 2021...everyone already knows anime is not for kids...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2021
abduleez1:
Reviews for the Wheel of Time are out.
Seems the consensus is that it's a fan or genre pleaser but not a general audience thingy (if you're not familiar with the story).
Almost everyone seems to compare it to GOT.

#Premieres tomorrow.

Dem don murder show wey just come out.
GOT first 3 or 4 episodes, I was confused sha, the names, the locations, didn't know who was who and all, took awhile before it settled.

Hopefully Wheel of Time will do the same.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2021
ibnlawal:

To each its own sha.

But indirectly saying anime is for kids is No-No.

Cos the 'vayolence' in some anime will traumatized some children and scare them for life abi na the demonic ish in them or the adult content?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Baddestguyp:
I don't think he sees it as something for kids...

It's year 2021...everyone already knows anime is not for kids...
reason the post well undecided

Yes... alots of people still sees it as a kid show ND it will always be dat way in Nigeria........

Nigerian hardly take correction cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2021
DieRich5:
reason the post well undecided

Yes... alots of people still sees it as a kid show ND it will always be dat way in Nigeria........

Nigerian hardly take correction cheesy
a lot of people watch anime nowadays oh...
Anime has grown so much especially since COVID..

I don't know those who see it as kids stuff...
Cos the One Piece i have, I collected from a married man
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:24am On Nov 19, 2021
Baddestguyp:
a lot of people watch anime nowadays oh...
Anime has grown so much especially since COVID..

I don't know those who see it as kids stuff...
Cos the One Piece i have, I collected from a married man
we nor too many wey Dy watch anime for Nigeria, the married man go get vibe to be wit cheesy

For Benin city na sin to watch anime, u will hardly see young boys watching it talk of married man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Schoolshoe: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pabon,

Good afternoon. You said I should inform you when I'm ready to learn Kindle publishing. I have gotten a better phone, I'm ready now. Please where will I start from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anyone else watching wheels of times, new Amazon prime series released today?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please those of you that will be watching the wheel of times from Amazon.

Please no spoilers.
Na GOD i Tey Dey beg una.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
sanpipita:
Anyone else watching wheels of times, new Amazon prime series released today?

I've seen both episodes released.
It's quite good though it deviated abit from the books
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nova15:

I've seen both episodes released.
It's quite good though it deviated abit from the books

That would be typical, I actually want to wait till full episodes are released before I watch.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Achilles100:

Dem don murder show wey just come out.
GOT first 3 or 4 episodes, I was confused sha, the names, the locations, didn't know who was who and all, took awhile before it settled.

Hopefully Wheel of Time will do the same.

I swear. Most of the reviews seems like they're angry with the show and think it's a waste of money.
E be like say them dey jealous the money wey Amazon dey spend for the show. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
DieRich5:
we nor too many wey Dy watch anime for Nigeria, the married man go get vibe to be wit cheesy

For Benin city na sin to watch anime, u will hardly see young boys watching it talk of married man.
You be Benin guy?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Achilles100:

To each its own sha.

But indirectly saying anime is for kids is No-No.

Cos the 'vayolence' in some anime will traumatized some children and scare them for life abi na the demonic ish in them or the adult content?

You dey mind am. Anime wey better pass almost all the nonsense wey nollywood dey serve na im person dey tell is say na small pikin dey watch am.

The storyline of some anime ehn, you go dey wonder whether na "cartoon" you dey watch. grin
Make him go watch: Dohohedoro, AOT, Jujutsu Kaisen, Juuni Taisen and come back and tell us something.

Fun fact: yesterday I was watching episodes 4-6 of ARCANE and my kid brothers that love anything animation, they couldn't keep up. Pikin wey film don dey hungry am watch since. I finally allow am follow me watch my animation and Baba couldn't keep up after 10 minutes. grin he lost interest and waka him own. grin Imagine animation with all that glorious visuals. Local man cannot can.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
abduleez1:

You be Benin guy?
I live in Benin for now, I'm not a Benin boy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
abduleez1:

You dey mind am. Anime wey better pass almost all the nonsense wey nollywood dey serve na im person dey tell is say na small pikin dey watch am.

The storyline of some anime ehn, you go dey wonder whether na "cartoon" you dey watch. grin
Make him go watch: Dohohedoro, AOT, Jujutsu Kaisen, Juuni Taisen and come back and tell us something.

Fun fact: yesterday I was watching episodes 4-6 of ARCANE and my kid brothers that love anything animation, they couldn't keep up. Pikin wey film don dey hungry am watch since. I finally allow am follow me watch my animation and Baba couldn't keep up after 10 minutes. grin he lost interest and waka him own. grin Imagine animation with all that glorious visuals. Local man cannot can.
ur kid bro no see action cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
DieRich5:
I live in Benin for now, I'm not a Benin boy cheesy

I thought as much. wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
DieRich5:
ur kid bro no see action cheesy
I no understand for am o.

Although, the few minutes wey him watch na talk dey that time. Na as action wan start na im he waka. grin the younger one sef no reach 3 mins him move.

Na probably stuff like Encanto them dey enjoy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pabon(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Schoolshoe:
Pabon,

Good afternoon. You said I should inform you when I'm ready to learn Kindle publishing. I have gotten a better phone, I'm ready now. Please where will I start from?

Schoolshoe, I'll oblige. However, you'd have to do it at my own pace. I'm really busy this period but I'll make out time for you. You're a special person.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Schoolshoe: 9:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
pabon:

Schoolshoe, I'll oblige. However, you'd have to do it at my own pace. I'm really busy this period but I'll make out time for you. You're a special person.
I'm okay with your pace bro. Thanks for considering.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pls where can I download high rise invasion... I can't download episode 7,9 to 12 on netnaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Classickj:
Pls where can I download high rise invasion... I can't download episode 7,9 to 12 on netnaija
animepahe

(1) (2) (3) ... (2046) (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)