Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,039 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508911 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kaycee7:
animepahe
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Classickj:
Pls where can I download high rise invasion... I can't download episode 7,9 to 12 on netnaija
it's an anime...
Go to animepahe or animerush
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Someone just posted this screenshot...
The series Hellbound is finally out!!!

I've been waiting for this series for months...same period as Squid Game...
But I no get Netflix sub for now sha

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Netflix live action of COWBOY BEBOP series has been released...

Omo...I'm scared to watch it...dunno if Netflix will Bleep it up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Vigil.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 6:22am On Nov 20, 2021
The sex life of college girls looks promising. Who's queuing behind it?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 6:52am On Nov 20, 2021
abduleez1:

I swear. Most of the reviews seems like they're angry with the show and think it's a waste of money.
E be like say them dey jealous the money wey Amazon dey spend for the show. grin

It's very much a good series. But some of the acting looks a little bit out of place to me . They also kind of use modern day slangs, which was weird given the fact its set in the medieval period. But then again, events in the series occurred several years in the future, so they can get a pass for that. I don't know but there's just something missing from it so far and it kinda feels like a cw show in a way.

But all in all so far it's been good. It's just 3 episodes in, it could get better. I am just a bit curious about the Aiel that was killed and hung. I heard they are incredibly deadly. Surprise those town folks killed one.

The series definitely has potential, it could really be something or it could crash and burn, only time will tell.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Jarchi:

Just downloaded, will watch later probably after finishing the new god-tier episodes of arcane that drops today.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mylora: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2021
jikins:

It's very much a good series. But some of the acting looks a little bit out of place to me . They also kind of use modern day slangs, which was weird given the fact its set in the medieval period. But then again, events in the series occurred several years in the future, so they can get a pass for that. I don't know but there's just something missing from it so far and it kinda feels like a cw show in a way.

But all in all so far it's been good. It's just 3 episodes in, it could get better. I am just a bit curious about the Aiel that was killed and hung. I heard they are incredibly deadly. Surprise those town folks killed one.

The series definitely has potential, it could really be something or it could crash and burn, only time will tell.

I thought someone used his blood to beg you guys not to do spoilers? What's wrong with people sef?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Baddestguyp:
it's an anime... Go to animepahe or animerush
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2021
jikins:

Hmm, I see.
Jeff Bezos badly wants his own Game of Thrones. cheesy

Up next is LOTR.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:53am On Nov 20, 2021
No one ain't checked Cowboy Bepop yet?

Netflix having a good run of form recently with quality content. Anticipating more.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:37am On Nov 20, 2021
abduleez1:

I thought as much. wink
hahaha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2021
mylora:

I thought someone used his blood to beg you guys not to do spoilers? What's wrong with people sef?

When you watch the series you will know I didn't spoil anything. The very first time you see this particular Aiel he is dead already. You won't even care about himself because he is not important. You probably won't even pick up on the fact that he is an Aiel self. You might just see oh a dead person hanging and move. So calm ur horses!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Like play, like play, Wheel of Time don start airing and I still dey chapter 1 laidis. Well, we meauve. Unlike Dune, I'mma watch this now and continue with the book.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 10:37am On Nov 20, 2021
jikins:

No matter how deadly the aiel. He's just one aiel, what could he possible do against the whole town people?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:37am On Nov 20, 2021
I've been hit smack dab in the face with too much content at once. Arcane, Wheel of Time, Hit Monkey and Cowboy Bebop. So much to see, so little time

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2021
Nova15:

No matter how deadly the aiel. He's just one aiel, what could he possible do against the whole town people?

True
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dexter08(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2021
sanpipita:
Anyone else watching wheels of times, new Amazon prime series released today?

The show is been very good. You should try it. I was expecting it to be one drab thing like that, but show has lived up to expectation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanpipita(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2021
Dexter08:

The show is been very good. You should try it. I was expecting it to be one drab thing like that, but show has lived up to expectation.

I'm contemplating on waiting till the release whole episodes but might see some till then, the ratings from imdb is good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Jarchi:
sounds like another typical feminist show with very fake sex scenes and feminism education
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Kaycee7:
I've been hit smack dab in the face with too much content at once. Arcane, Wheel of Time, Hit Monkey and Cowboy Bebop. So much to see, so little time
hit monkey has dropped...wow
I didn't know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
Baddestguyp:
sounds like another typical feminist show with very fake sex scenes and feminism education
fake sex scenes undecided I'm not watching jor ND female series Dy mostly boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
jikins:

Just downloaded, will watch later probably after finishing the new god-tier episodes of arcane that drops today.

My two series I have been expecting, arcane drops today, the sex life of college girls 25.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
DieRich5:
fake sex scenes undecided I'm not watching jor ND female series Dy mostly boring

I haven't really seen a sex scene, i love movies in which they talk more than action, the scriptwriting and director's creativity is all I watch to learn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by twosquare(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hellbound
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
twosquare:
Hellbound
have you watched it yet?
I've downloaded it but haven't started yet cos I'm very busy...
Can't wait to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by twosquare(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Still on the first episode...looks promising...
Baddestguyp:
have you watched it yet?
I've downloaded it but haven't started yet cos I'm very busy...
Can't wait to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Baddestguyp:
Someone just posted this screenshot...
The series Hellbound is finally out!!!

I've been waiting for this series for months...same period as Squid Game...
But I no get Netflix sub for now sha

Saw The trailer...looks pretty epic
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zankut: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
This English dub isn't making me feel this Hellbound at all, anyone with a link to download the one with the original language

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tamdun: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
Just watched episode one of wheel of time and it's damn good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
I absolutely loved The Wheel of Time, while the comparison with GOT is somewhat understandable, it gets boring because it's not even trying to be GOT, looking forward to the remaining episodes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2047) (2048) (2049) (2050) (2051) (2052) (2053) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Meksbig(m), Lakesman445(m) and 1 guest(s)