Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514852 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
Mehnn!!! This year is going to be something else.

Just take a look at the pictures below then the year ending with the FIFA world cup after all this series is just too amazing.

My holiday this year starts by September. Lol
From September onward will just be sleep, wake up, exercise, bath, eat, and watch Series all day through.

From September onwards is strictly indoors.
They wanna do lord of the rings series?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:34pm On Jan 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
Mehnn!!! This year is going to be something else.

Just take a look at the pictures below then the year ending with the FIFA world cup after all this series is just too amazing.

My holiday this year starts by September. Lol
From September onward will just be sleep, wake up, exercise, bath, eat, and watch Series all day through.

From September onwards is strictly indoors.
WOT S2 is coming out dis year undecided

Make Dem remove dat fate series dere angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
MJBOLT:
after watching episode 1 of Naomi,I've no interest in the series anymore.
it is well cheesy..........so na even dis year e come out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Servant Season 3 is out.

How these people managed to keep me captivated for the two whole seasons without knowing what is going on is beyond me cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Calibrator:
Servant Season 3 is out.

How these people managed to keep me captivated for the two whole seasons without knowing what is going on is beyond me cheesy

Season 2 dragged on and on, with little to show for it. I'm not particularly eager to watch Season 3.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
yeah .. seen the season one . . Please the season one stopped at episode 8 shey??

I have so much series I be watching, still stuck at episode 3. Is it worth it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigSarah(f): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ozark 4 is out, seen 3 episodes and I’m a bit disappointed cry considering how long we had to wait for it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
forget about the two.
Go for either Wentworth( an Australian Series) or Vis a vis ( a Spanish Series)

After just one season of vis a vis, you will call me and ask for my bank account number.
Lol

You can be watching both series at the same time.
Three episodes of Vis a vis and three episodes of Wentworth.

That's like having multiple orgasmm. Lol

I vote for Wentworth with my full chest... Vis a vis is also a hit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Peacemaker is amazing. I wish there were more DC series like this and fewer dreck like Stargirl and Titans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chidonez: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Please who can recommend for me catholic church horror series or normal series I.e
Midnight mass
The exorcist series just finished watching it
The kids are Allright
DaVinci demons
The new pope/young pope(very useless series)

Please experts should kindly recommend make this mtn unlimited cheat no waste grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
chidonez:
Please who can recommend for me catholic church horror series or normal series I.e
Midnight mass
The kids are Allright
DaVinci demons

Please experts should kindly recommend make this mtn unlimited cheat no waste grin grin
Evil and Outcast.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meel: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
chidonez:
Midnight mass
The kids are Allright
DaVinci demons

check out The 30 coin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Meel:
check out The 30 coin

That's one scary/good stuff

I rate it 8.5/10

Can't get enough

Wonder when season 2 will be out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigSarah:
Ozark 4 is out, seen 3 episodes and I’m a bit disappointed cry considering how long we had to wait for it
Relax, you still have 11 episodes to watch. Besides, you don't expect everything to start banging right from the beginning, do you? It's a slow burn drama in the first place. They need to flesh things out first.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
MJBOLT:
after watching episode 1 of Naomi,I've no interest in the series anymore.

Is it that bad.
It's on my watch list oh undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigSarah(f): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
toluxe0075:

Relax, you still have 11 episodes to watch. Besides, you don't expect everything to start banging right from the beginning, do you? It's a slow burn drama in the first place. They need to flesh things out first.

Last Season Ended intensely, I'm on the 6th episode now..
It's picking up tho, but I still feel disappointed
It's post to be better than this, that's what I feel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by radec: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Which site did you download it from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by radec: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
BigSarah:

Last Season Ended intensely, I'm on the 6th episode now..
It's picking up tho, but I still feel disappointed
It's post to be better than this, that's what I feel

Which site did you download it from? Mind sharing link?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
finished the wheel of time

massively disappointed with the finale

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2022
how good is cobra Kai and euphoria?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 12:32am On Jan 22, 2022
Jarchi:

I have so much series I be watching, still stuck at episode 3. Is it worth it?
yep .. I guess

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rareoil(m): 1:28am On Jan 22, 2022
Who has link for Ozark season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:19am On Jan 22, 2022
DieRich5:
WOT S2 is coming out dis year undecided

Make Dem remove dat fate series dere angry
Yes they already finished shooting and as we speak, preparing to start shooting for season 3.

I think the season 2 will come out by early December or late November after the lord of the rings.
They have to give the two show a one month spacing. It makes Sense that way because the Lord of the rings will run for two months starting from September 2nd and it will end in October so it's better they give a one month spacing before releasing the wheel of Time season 2.
The fate series though, i wonder why they added it. The rating is too low.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:22am On Jan 22, 2022
Iamyemmie:

They wanna do lord of the rings series?
They already finished shooting and the series is 100% ready.
It's coming out on the 2nd of September
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:38am On Jan 22, 2022
OhBritannia:
Yes they already finished shooting and as we speak, preparing to start shooting for season 3.

I think the season 2 will come out by early December or late November after the lord of the rings.
They have to give the two show a one month spacing. It makes Sense that way because the Lord of the rings will run for two months starting from September 2nd and it will end in October so it's better they give a one month spacing before releasing the wheel of Time season 2.
The fate series though, i wonder why they added it. The rating is too low.
okay....

The fate is just too childish ND useless
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:40am On Jan 22, 2022
If there is something i love about British Series is that they give intelligent conversations coupled with their beautiful accent.
When people communicate in British series, their communications are often filled with idioms, proverbs, wise sayings and very intelligent vocabulary.
Often times they uses words that makes you search your dictionary.
Unlike the normal American series that they just go with the fork, Bullshiiit, what that fork!!
Lol
I think the British upholds their tradition and culture so highly, even in their Series, the way they dresses especially their women, it's impressive and cultural.
But what i am more impressed with are the spoken language, they preach highly of education and intelligence in their Series, reason why you have to say mehnn!!! School isn't a scam after all.

You will always see them in their libraries with big big books and each homes in their Series has their own library.
It's very very impressive to watch.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:54am On Jan 22, 2022
So Moon Night trailer came out and nobody update us for here?

I thought we were in this together.

The trailer looks real good, from the song and few words spoken. I hope it does better than FATWS, Hawkeye and WandaVision.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mayor1814: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Why is nobody talking about the oval
Is nobody watching it??
Because this Victoria na weyrey o grin grin
Original drama queen

Victoria na werey oo. lolzz. The husband sef na werey pro max, his love for black women and pussy no dey allow am concentrate for him job as presido. lolzz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:14am On Jan 22, 2022
100naira:
how good is cobra Kai and euphoria?
I've heard very good things about Cobra Kai.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2022
⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Ozark is f***king out!!!!
First episode in, and it started with a bang!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ozark Season 4 Part 1 is da bomb.....seriously anticipating Part 2(Ep 8-14)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Damres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.