Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515817 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by radec: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Rareoil:
Who has link for Ozark season 4

02tvseries

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Season 2

8 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
For Ozark

check netnaija for better quality and already compressed size (minimal with better quality)

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
100naira:
finished the wheel of time

massively disappointed with the finale

Seconded
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Brukx:
Ozark is f***king out!!!!
First episode in, and it started with a bang!!!

Please what is it about.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
SOZINN:

Please what is it about.
money laundering drug cartels

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
SOZINN:

Seconded
all the hype about the dark one and we get that sh*t finale sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Noblesh: 2:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Who have seen this show Godles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:04am On Jan 23, 2022
So i have got to use the free data MTN gave me between today and tomorrow.
I went online searching for a historical series to watch, irrespective of the fact that there are modern shows like peacemaker and Hawkeye, i Just decided to go for historical shows.
My addiction to historical shows or shows with historical settings with kings and queens is spiritual. Lol
I think i am an old soul.

So i stumbled upon the white Queen and yes!!!! I am downloading it right now knowing fully it's only 1 season and the rating is quite impressive.

After this then i am going for the other two which are the White princess and the Spanish queen.

I am Just happy that 99% of the blockbuster shows coming out this year are shows of historical settings. From the house of dragon to the wheel of Time to the lords of the rings to vikings to the last kingdom to kingdom ( Korea) to avatar the last Airbender to britania infact this year is my year. Lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:39am On Jan 23, 2022
They should stop making 6 episodes series.
It's very forking annoying. Lol

You can imagine my annoyance when i heard the Witcher the Blood origin is just six episodes.
Like what nonsense!!!!! How do you make us wait for six episodes for many years and then make us wait for another 6 episodes of season 2 for like another year?
That's Bullshiiit.

Series of old had more than 10 episodes and yet those series are still the greatest series ever made, so the people making Series in this era have no excuse at all.
This is why i love Korea series, even if you see a 16 episode series, watching it will make you believe that indeed they are good story tellers.

Six episodes series is not more than 6 hours, they should probably just make it into a three part movie. Nonsense.

Game of thrones season 1 to 6 had 10 episodes each.

Spartacus entire sessions had 13 episodes each.

The original season 1 to three had a whooping 22 episodes each, even the final season had 13 episodes and yet the originals is the best vampire series ever made in history ( no cap)

So the makers of this new series have no excuse.

God Please take me back to 2006 let me start all over because all this new 6 episodes series are Bullshiiit.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 6:47am On Jan 23, 2022
SOZINN:

Please what is it about.
Money laundering
Narcotics
Crime

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:14am On Jan 23, 2022
Noblesh:
Who have seen this show Godles

You mean Godless? I loved it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
They should stop making 6 episodes series.
It's very forking annoying. Lol

You can imagine my annoyance when i heard the Witcher the Blood origin is just six episodes.
Like what nonsense!!!!! How do you make us wait for six episodes for many years and then make us wait for another 6 episodes of season 2 for like another year?
That's Bullshiiit.

Series of old had more than 10 episodes and yet those series are still the greatest series ever made, so the people making Series in this era have no excuse at all.
This is why i love Korea series, even if you see a 16 episode series, watching it will make you believe that indeed they are good story tellers.

Six episodes series is not more than 6 hours, they should probably just make it into a three part movie. Nonsense.

Game of thrones season 1 to 6 had 10 episodes each.

Spartacus entire sessions had 13 episodes each.

The original season 1 to three had a whooping 22 episodes each, even the final season had 13 episodes and yet the originals is the best vampire series ever made in history ( no cap)

So the makers of this new series have no excuse.

God Please take me back to 2006 let me start all over because all this new 6 episodes series are Bullshiiit.
it's not about the episodes...it's about the pacing...
It's better to make 6-8 episodes with good pacing than 16-18 episodes with horrible slow pacing that you have to watch at 2x speed...that's why I even prefer shorter Korean series on Netflix and I don't watch the long ones...

But yes some series are really rushed e.g Dota: dragons blood season 2 pacing is just way too fast...8 episodes of 23mins with so much happening even in 6 minutes spans...annoying af
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2022
DOTA: Dragon's blood season 2: 6.5/10...the pacing was horrible...way too fast...
They could have made this 10 or 12 episodes...or 30mins episodes...
They didn't have to cram so much into 8, 23 mins episodes...
So much asspulls or maybe cos of the poor pacing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 8:57am On Jan 23, 2022
O2tvseries is down since yesterday??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2022
If you've run out of shows to watch and you care about public ratings, I've compiled a watchlist for you. wink
And no, I haven't seen any of them.

* A Discovery Of Witches.
3 Seasons
8/10 IMDB
81/100 RT

* His Dark Materials.
2 Seasons
7.9/10 IMDB
81/100 RT

* The Last Kingdom.
4 Seasons
8.1/10 IMDB
91/100 RT

* Dark.
3 Seasons
8.8/10 IMDB
95/100 RT

Have a blessed week. smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2022
Paxxcarl:
money laundering drug cartels

Brukx:

Money laundering
Narcotics
Crime

Thanks.
I'm loving the reviews, will surely add it to my watchlist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cocolacec(m): 9:50am On Jan 23, 2022
BIGGIE121:

Merry Christmas to us all,, kindly recommend a supenseful and action packed series that one use to pass time this festive period.

And please who have seen Tyler Perry's ruthless ?? Thinking of downloading it, but a friend of mine said the movie is filled with too much talk and has less action. Please how true is this??
please where can i download this series of ruthless

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2022
New episode of power never come out ni
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mehn this power book 2 is just getting heated up mrh

Diana just scattered monet

Can't believe carrie commited suicide
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
SOZINN:

Thanks.
I'm loving the reviews, will surely add it to my watchlist.

My favorite character... Ruth Langmore

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
drisham:

How can you drop spoilers for a show that just came out this morning?
Mehnn!!!! Some of you are just so impossible to adhere to rules and regulations.
I don't know if This behavior is common with NIGERIANS or black men.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Baddestguyp:
it's not about the episodes...it's about the pacing...
It's better to make 6-8 episodes with good pacing than 16-18 episodes with horrible slow pacing that you have to watch at 2x speed...that's why I even prefer shorter Korean series on Netflix and I don't watch the long ones...

But yes some series are really rushed e.g Dota: dragons blood season 2 pacing is just way too fast...8 episodes of 23mins with so much happening even in 6 minutes spans...annoying af
You are right though but some of this new shows are just incredibly fast and you are like at the season final in less than 5 hours.

They should do better because there are Series of old with like 8 episodes but each episodes were more than a hour, there were episodes finally that are two hours long but these days, episode finally are like 40 minutes.

They should do better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Skynet55: 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
drisham:

it ain't Carrie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
This Ep 8 of Power Book II is what we call Scatter table...Diana scatter family table las las
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Doom Patrol season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Skynet55:
it ain't Carrie

Prolly Monet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
The way Tariq took control mehh

Also I'm surprised mecca killed chef instead of cane
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
How can you drop spoilers for a show that just came out this morning?
Mehnn!!!! Some of you are just so impossible to adhere to rules and regulations.
I don't know if This behavior is common with NIGERIANS or black men.

My bad my bad

I just realized most pple wouldn't have watched it by now

Let me edit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:

Prolly Monet

It Carrie watch the post credit scene
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Skynet55:
it ain't Carrie

It's carrie

Watch the post credit scene
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
Of the ladies in tariqs Love triangle

She's the prettiest

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) (2120) (2121) (2122) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Succhris, Hecattee(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.