Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515847 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 10:46am On Feb 02, 2022
the second one was horrible and unnecessary

Adolfhitler001:
train to busan 1& 2 issa goal wink

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adolfhitler001: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2022
MJBOLT:

kinda true tho but the rate at which those zombie fast was something else even Usain Bolt day learn work on how to run
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Born2winnx: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2022
Bmf just one statement for me

THE ACTORS DON'T FIT THE CHARACTERS PORTRAIT.

it's a nice drug series.

but flops on the choice of actors they used.....they should have used more matured niggas .

All I see are kid's trying to fit into mature roles.

managed episode 1... episode 2 I can't go through.

the directors flopped.

the main act MEECH should have been played by a more hardcore looking nigha

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:28am On Feb 02, 2022
MJBOLT:

Horrible piece of shït that part 2.
Peninsula ko, Penis-ula ni undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stacyadams: 2:06pm On Feb 02, 2022
Who has seen this series"unsolved"it's bout Tupac and biggie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2022
Adolfhitler001:
train to busan 1& 2 issa goal wink
I don't really like the second part undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:44pm On Feb 02, 2022
I'm not just feeling Euphoria_S2 like da vibe ain't dere again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2022
release date- Dec 2022

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Simonokeh7:
Me personally I don't see how Monet children (Diana, Drew and Cane) are biracial (black and Latino).

Those kids don't look one inch mixed they look 100% black or except if Monet had some very dominant genes,
But even at that should that manifest in all three kids.

I mean if you look at Mecca it's easily decipherable that he has some black in him and also some Latino.

But look at Cane, Diana, Drew, no visible trace of Latino blood..

Monet is not loyal

I remember she was also fuckin that cop

Ramirez or so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2022
Born2winnx:
Bmf just one statement for me

THE ACTORS DON'T FIT THE CHARACTERS PORTRAIT.

it's a nice drug series.

but flops on the choice of actors they used.....they should have used more matured niggas .

All I see are kid's trying to fit into mature roles.

managed episode 1... episode 2 I can't go through.

the directors flopped.

the main act MEECH should have been played by a more hardcore looking nigha

'We've been knew'.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2022
Bad boy has landed Lauren in trouble lol
PowerBook 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2022
Chaii....something bin tell me make I no watch this book 2 oo but reviews for here just push me now dem don do am again. Make Starz and Co better not touch my Lauren oo. Dem off Angela I no talk, off Ghost I no talk, make dem no try me now o. Like dem no see Sachs to kill? M***f** just dey survive since...even that Tate sef

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
darkelf:
"The gilded age" is the only series in the past year that has actually had me spellbound for 30mins

And trust me, I am a very hard man to please. I get bored with most series in the first episode. Hence the reason I don't post much here

I am halfway through the first episode and all I can say is wowwwwww

Guys try seeing it
what's special about the show una Don Come again trying to sell hbo bullshit to us here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2022
Omo this Euphoria gon, I nor u understand again, whether na series? Or na Musical?

I have no fvvking clue, they shouldn't just drag this Maddy and Nate relationship issue o, woh, be like say I don dey tire for the show.

Cos it doesn't seems it going anywhere.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2022
HBO got some winner on their hands ....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2022
Sign me up for a Korean class Drama. ...they never disappoint. wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darkelf: 11:00pm On Feb 02, 2022
1883 is another excellent TV show

Especially in episode 2 - That lawman shot the bandit without hearing superstory grin grin grin grin

Very badass scene
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:13am On Feb 03, 2022
So I've been going through Attack On Titan from season 1 again to season 4...just so see some things

Omo the writing is just so brilliant wtf...
The amount of hints dropped in the series is godly level...
Like so many early conversations and acts that you'd easily ignore or consider not that relevant makes so much sense...
Almost as if the plot was written backwards...the author definitely knew the entire story from start to finish even before writing...cos this is just insane...

The foreshadowing is done in such a crazy way...things that will confuse you so much...even conversations that make no sense as a first time viewer...when you return, you realize so much of the entire plot and reveals were hinted at or even revealed so early on but in a way that a first time viewer would never get...

Man the writing of AOT is just god level...
Not the usual anyhow belle face writing we see from most series

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2022
Anyway this spoiler for next AOT episode coming this Sunday...
Funny how this pic was gotten from season 2 ending song...yet a major spoiler for this upcoming episode

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2022
Xtorm7995:
We will see how it goes, Demon slayer is also god tier.
Demon Slayer has amazing animation...
But story wise it's nowhere near the level of AOT...

AOT is a story telling Masterpiece...
Definitely one of the greatest series ever so far imo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donforeign: 1:46am On Feb 03, 2022
Adolfhitler001:

kinda true tho but the rate at which those zombie fast was something else even Usain Bolt day learn work on how to run
is there train to busan part 2?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 6:44am On Feb 03, 2022
Achilles100:
Omo this Euphoria gon, I nor u understand again, whether na series? Or na Musical?

I have no fvvking clue, they shouldn't just drag this Maddy and Nate relationship issue o, woh, be like say I don dey tire for the show.

Stopped watching too
Na so so prick full am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2022
Finally dark desire season 2 is back.
Wow a breath of fresh air, now something worthwhile after waiting and waiting.
From one of my favorites Mexican actress.
Let me see what the season 2 brings for the cliffhanger we had at season 1 ending was too epic
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Who is ready for Jack Reacher

Feb 4

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Feb 4

Show never come out, people already comparing with it Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher.

I'll keep an open mind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Feb 4
I am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kaycee7:
I am

Goan buy pop corn down
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Just like Tasha Fu*king the lawyer.

In drugs biz, nobody is loyal, do what u have to do to get what u want.

Remember Tasha told Patrick to keep Fu*king the lady cop in other to get more info and cover their shit.

Same goes in Nigerian government.

It's everywhere.

When u get there, u will know more.

drisham:

Monet is not loyal

I remember she was also fuckin that cop

Ramirez or so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by holluwizzy: 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tate can't die, coz e revives the series to another direction.

Anywhere Tate goes, know that the story is about to change.

Moura7:
Chaii....something bin tell me make I no watch this book 2 oo but reviews for here just push me now dem don do am again. Make Starz and Co better not touch my Lauren oo. Dem off Angela I no talk, off Ghost I no talk, make dem no try me now o. Like dem no see Sachs to kill? M***f** just dey survive since...even that Tate sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Raised by Wolves season 2 is out

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
MJBOLT:
release date- Dec 2022
too far na undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
Achilles100:

the series don tire me, is like I'm just wasting my data on it
Na Maddy ND Nate get this season 2 angry the sex is too much jor...........I nor even Dy see my Zandaya nd dat drug guy cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (2124) (2125) (2126) (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Calx, aktem(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.