Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514837 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
The more you get to know the characters, the more hilarious the intro gets.
Especially that Chinese detective, you can't imagine her dancing to that shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 3:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
Murder in the Building 7.5/10

Reacher 8/10

All of us are Dead 7/10

Ozark season 4 part one 8/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
I still can't get my head off the episode 1 of power book 4.
Mehnn!!!! 50 cent, Kemp and the rest senior executive teams really went hard on power book 4.
The sex scenes were on fire, the way the people communicate, they are communicating both with their mouths and their minds, it's like reverse phycology, lots of mind games especially between Tommy and the bar lady.
Right from their first conversation, when Tommy told her to pour him the third drink, i knew right there they just gave each other consent to fork each other. Lol

If you ain't intelligent, you won't read their mind games.
Omor I just hope tommy makes it alive on this one because with what i am seeing, it's going to be very bloody.
Something is telling me the other white lady which is the daughter of the main boss is going to fall in love with Tommy.

Well let's keep our fingers crossed, mehnn This is the real deal abeg.
Power book 2 and book 3 are for teens and young adults.

Power book 4 is for men and women.

1.Power
2.Power Book 2: Ghost
3.Power Book 3: Raising Kanan
4.Power Book 4: Force

Really, 50cents is really turning things around in entertainment industry on this latest chapter.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 4:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
All of You are dead.

2.9/4

I swear I am just one more blockbuster zombie movie or series from the Koreans from losing it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
OhBritannia:
I still can't get my head off the episode 1 of power book 4.
Mehnn!!!! 50 cent, Kemp and the rest senior executive teams really went hard on power book 4.
The sex scenes were on fire, the way the people communicate, they are communicating both with their mouths and their minds, it's like reverse phycology, lots of mind games especially between Tommy and the bar lady.
Right from their first conversation, when Tommy told her to pour him the third drink, i knew right there they just gave each other consent to fork each other. Lol

If you ain't intelligent, you won't read their mind games.
Omor I just hope tommy makes it alive on this one because with what i am seeing, it's going to be very bloody.
Something is telling me the other white lady which is the daughter of the main boss is going to fall in love with Tommy.

Well let's keep our fingers crossed, mehnn This is the real deal abeg.
Power book 2 and book 3 are for teens and young adults.

Power book 4 is for men and women.
Let me go and download then

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
3 hours grin
Make dem calm down

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
MJBOLT:
3 hours grin
Make dem calm down
1 hour 30 minutes per episode. They better make it count.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 6:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
Perfect ending to Book II....
Power is one of the greatest shows ever made... Absolute Fireee!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2022
Barely 5 minutes into Reacher and this dude just made someone apologize with a stare. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
that guy go wicked o grin

Kaycee7:
Barely 5 minutes into Reacher and this dude just made someone apologize with a stare. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kaycee7:

Still on this right now.

Took a break for power finale.

Will soon start the Tommy saga.

Then back to reacher.

If you've read the books you'll feel the guy. They did well with casting.

Dude was aquaman in smallville that year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
So Lauren die true true mtcheww....what's the point though? Why did the Effie chic off her like that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
MJBOLT:
3 hours grin
Make dem calm down
Na lie jare cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheStrongest:
Perfect ending to Book II....
Power is one of the greatest shows ever made... Absolute Fireee!!!!
no it's not one of the greatest...
It's enjoyable yes...
But greatest? Nowhere near
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2022
Objecting your own witness? cheesy grin

This has to be one of the dumbest lawyers I've seen on tv. Every one of her witnesses blew up her case.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Baddestguyp:
no it's not one of the greatest...
It's enjoyable yes...
But greatest? Nowhere near
Your opinion bro, and you're very much entitled to it.
My opinion? It's one of the greatest shows ever!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2022
New episode
Ymir had a very sad tale...

Her 3 daughters were forced to eat her corpse...
And their own children to eat their own corpse

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:26am On Feb 07, 2022
Omo...like play like play e don start

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simplejack: 1:17am On Feb 07, 2022
Haven't found much lately that I'm really into, but I plan on giving Jack Reacher a look. Seems like everyone likes it and I'm about due for some action/adventure TV. Will report back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Never looking at soup the same way again grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Not Lorenzo killing zeke thinking it’s mecca
But why did monet do mecca dirty like that ??
Dude just wanted to spoil her na abi I’m missing something ni
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
Lana1:
Never looking at soup the same way again grin grin

LOL, the way she said the soup en, I just knew what was next,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Not Lorenzo killing zeke thinking it’s mecca
But why did monet do mecca dirty like that ??
Dude just wanted to spoil her na abi I’m missing something ni
.. he was a fvcking rat.. he was going to die anyway..

I think monet will off lorenzo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 1:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Omo...like play like play e don start
name of series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
Simonokeh7:
Me personally I don't see how Monet children (Diana, Drew and Cane) are biracial (black and Latino).

Those kids don't look one inch mixed they look 100% black or except if Monet had some very dominant genes,
But even at that should that manifest in all three kids.

I mean if you look at Mecca it's easily decipherable that he has some black in him and also some Latino.

But look at Cane, Diana, Drew, no visible trace of Latino blood..
I think drew is the only that looks slightly Latino.. he somehow has this facial resemblance with guap

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Livesradio(m): 3:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Chicago fire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 3:40pm On Feb 07, 2022
Adolph Hitler dey learn work for where our boy Eren dey

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Unpussified: 4:07pm On Feb 07, 2022
Kaycee7:

Abeg where can i download this in HD quality?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fro5t: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Unpussified:

Abeg where can i download this in HD quality?
lightdl dot xyz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Unpussified: 4:21pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thanks Gee
Fro5t:
lightdl dot xyz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07, 2022
Silentgroper:
name of series..
Attack on Titan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
This Demon Slayer scene in pic below was very funny sha

Both Demon slayer and Attack on Titan dropped 100/10 episodes yesterday...crazy

Attack on Titan has dropped 100/10 episodes for 5 straight weeks now...insane

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2127) (2128) (2129) (2130) (2131) (2132) (2133) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Dexter08(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.