Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526730 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Baddestguyp:
they deserve the killings tho...Marley at least...
Eren knows it's a waste of time trying to discuss or convince anyone...it's kill or be killed...
He either wipes then out of they wipe out Paradis
What really shook me with Eren was the way he manipulated Grisha...na there I fear am like mad...

But his interactions with Ymir showed his more caring and understanding side...
He's the villain not cos he wants to be ...but cos he believes that's the only solution

Has it ended?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2022
Nova15:

Has it ended?
not yet...final season ends in 2 weeks...
But I think a movie will be made after to complete the story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 15, 2022
Kennedy97:
I think killing eve season 4 has been great

3 was almost a disaster
Helene is a good character addition
season 3 was a flop, glad they're ending it this season

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
DieRich5:
me weak for butcher o...
The trailer looks good tho

Liikee, I didn't expect
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
This black girl that works in a bar that Tommy is sleeping with has a weird face. I don't even understand her face at all. POWER BOOK IV

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Billions doing it for me right now. Following back to back.

Chuck Rhodes has to be one of my all fav characters.

Tyrion lannister
Quintus batiatus
Jack teller
Nicklaus Mickelson

To name a few others.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotspotbro(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
DieRich5:
Eren is like Russia dem are doing what is best for dem
I support Eren and His actions can be justified, sometimes doing the right thing can make u the villain but the killings I don't like

I hate Wat happen to Eren in the end of this season angry cry
You're a Jaegarist comrade.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotspotbro(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Baddestguyp:
they deserve the killings tho...Marley at least...
Eren knows it's a waste of time trying to discuss or convince anyone...it's kill or be killed...
He either wipes then out of they wipe out Paradis
What really shook me with Eren was the way he manipulated Grisha...na there I fear am like mad...

But his interactions with Ymir showed his more caring and understanding side...
He's the villain not cos he wants to be ...but cos he believes that's the only solution
Shinzou sasageyo..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
The marvelous Mrs Maisel

One of the best thing to hit television.
Love this show

8/10

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Just stumbled upon an old series SKINS...has anyone seen it? Should I give it go?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hotspotbro:

The situation was tricky and because of his death, Reiner and the others were able to lose their titan powers, after wiping out 80% of humanity.If you rewatch the whole thing, you'd be seeing the hints why it looks like Eren planned it all.
bro...why you dey give me spoilers...
I only watch the anime, I don't read the manga...

Anyway I knew Eren would die since..it was obvious since he didn't have much time to live and also with all the things he's been doing...no way he'd survive

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hotspotbro:
Mikasa had to cut his head off in the end..
chai...bro...
Why all these spoilers nah...
Why

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Achilles100:
About The Boys trailer, I can't wait for Butcher's reason why he powered up like the supes he hates.

Secondly, who is the guy that was shaving at the end of the trailer?

Soldier boy played by Jensen ackles of supernatural

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Baddestguyp:
chai...bro...
Why
What goes around comes around. You been spoil for other people, them don spoil for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kaycee7:
What goes around comes around. You been spoil for other people, them don spoil for you
anime episode comes out every Sunday...
I talked about it on a Monday morning...
By then every Attack on Titan fan should have seen the episode...

He on the other hand is talking about stuff that will be in the movie or so after it's made in like 2023-2024
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Baddestguyp:
anime episode comes out every Sunday...
I talked about it on a Monday morning...
By then every Attack on Titan fan should have seen the episode...

He on the other hand is talking about stuff that will be in the movie or so after it's made in like 2023-2024
No consideration for folks that work, are engaged with some personal activity or indisposed. Even a Tuesday evening is cutting it pretty close, talk more of a Monday morning.

Well, guess every Attack on Titan fan should have also read the manga, then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kaycee7:
No consideration for folks that work, are engaged with some personal activity or indisposed. Even a Tuesday evening is cutting it pretty close, talk more of a Monday morning.

Well, guess every Attack on Titan fan should have also read the manga, then.

Last time I actually watched a series week by week was twd season 3 with the governor.
Now I just wait for the entire season to be complete.

Hopefully raised by wolves will finish this week

Though growing older means I have somehow completely forgotten half of what happened in the last season

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Last time I actually watched a series week by week was twd season 3 with the governor.
Now I just wait for the entire season to be complete.

Hopefully raised by wolves will finish this week

Though growing older means I have somehow completely forgotten half of what happened in the last season
My current life structure is set up in a way that if I miss following a show weekly, I might end up not watching it for years. Batch releases now feel more like a curse than a blessing cos there's almost no time for bingeing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Really enjoyed this season of Marvelous Mrs maisel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jagznation(m): 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chibudollar:
This black girl that works in a bar that Tommy is sleeping with has a weird face. I don't even understand her face at all. POWER BOOK IV
grin wor wor girl

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sijo01(f): 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Series lovers, please how can I download series in seasons? It's really tiring downloading in episodes sad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Jagznation:
grin wor wor girl

Mehn... dat babe is as ugly as Bleep. How d babe take land dat role na wetin I no fit comprehend

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pepemendy(m): 9:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Lorddominic:

Mehn... dat babe is as ugly as Bleep. How d babe take land dat role na wetin I no fit comprehend
very ugly and annoying lmao

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Lorddominic:

you think it is by beauty you accomplish things in life?
You worked hard for the role and she got it..

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OneKinGuy(m): 10:56am On Mar 16, 2022
I need recommendations on some old American sitcoms. I have gotten addicted. I have seen:
The office
Friends
It's always sunny in philadelphia
big bang theory
how I met your mother
parks and recreation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SlyCharlie(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
New Amsterdam has been cancelled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:30am On Mar 16, 2022
OneKinGuy:
I need recommendations on some old American sitcoms. I have gotten addicted. I have seen:
The office
Friends
It's always sunny in philadelphia
big bang theory
how I met your mother
parks and recreation
Last Man Standing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotspotbro(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
bro...why you dey give me spoilers...
I only watch the anime, I don't read the manga...

Anyway I knew Eren would die since..it was obvious since he didn't have much time to live and also with all the things he's been doing...no way he'd survive
Shinzou wo Sasageyo, lemme remove "em then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
just like how I rate video games based more on plot rather than graphics...
I rate animations based more on plot rather than animation or art
So I guess we are different in that regard...

Arcane's selling point was the animation...strip that away to something of medium budget and not much is left

This echoes my sentiment. Arcane is my first animated show, and I only watched it because of the hype. There's absolutely nothing superb about it. Just there, mediocre.
If arcane is the standard for judging animated shows, I seriously doubt I'd be trying another in the nearest future.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hotspotbro:
You're a Jaegarist comrade.
whyyyyy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
chai...bro...
Why
u don't know whatup...........shit the guy just cast am for u cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
lymelyte:
you think it is by beauty you accomplish things in life?
You worked hard for the role and she got it..
some roles re base on beauty and body tho

Just imagine the girl or any other ugly girl is playing the role of the evil queen in snow white
Or slim male playing the role of super man undecided bro leave hard work for one side o

(1) (2) (3) ... (2158) (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.