Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3547219 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OneKinGuy(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kaycee7:
Last Man Standing
thanks, will check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
RichieMichie:

This echoes my sentiment. Arcane is my first animated show, and I only watched it because of the hype. There's absolutely nothing superb about it. Just there, mediocre.
If arcane is the standard for judging animated shows, I seriously doubt I'd be trying another in the nearest future.
forget it and watch better animated shows...
Check out Invincible and Castlevania from the west...
If you want japanese anime...there are 100s of great shows you could watch...
Attack on Titan
Hunter x hunter
Death note
Monster
Jujutsu Kaisen
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood etc etc

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hotspotbro:
You're a Jaegarist comrade.
I support the Alliance over the Jaegerists tho...
Defeating the Marlean military is understandable...but killing billions of innocent people around the world including babies is pure genocide and not the solution...
Eren and the Jeagerists are simply wiping out the problem, not solving it

Eren is basically ending racism by wiping out all other races...how tf is that a better solution

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
DieRich5:
u don't know whatup...........shit the guy just cast am for u cry
tbh...I don see so many spoilers at this point...
All over my Twitter, YouTube, TikTok etc...now even Nairaland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
SlyCharlie:
New Amsterdam has been cancelled
What!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SlyCharlie(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iamyemmie:
What!!
yup... its gonna end after an abridged season 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by triggaSG(m): 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
OneKinGuy:
I need recommendations on some old American sitcoms. I have gotten addicted. I have seen:
The office
Friends
It's always sunny in philadelphia
big bang theory
how I met your mother
parks and recreation

Jerry Seinfeld. The best by a long long mile.

"A show about nothing"

Salutations

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 4:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
OneKinGuy:
I need recommendations on some old American sitcoms. I have gotten addicted. I have seen:
The office
Friends
It's always sunny in philadelphia
big bang theory
how I met your mother
parks and recreation

Check out "Ground floor"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 7:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
forget it and watch better animated shows...
Check out Invincible and Castlevania from the west...
If you want japanese anime...there are 100s of great shows you could watch...
Attack on Titan
Hunter x hunter
Death note
Monster
Jujutsu Kaisen
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood etc etc

Lemme save this. I am looking to try anime, never watched any too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
RichieMichie:

Lemme save this. I am looking to try anime, never watched any too.
add Naruto to the list tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 7:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
DieRich5:
add Naruto to the list tongue
Naruto is old. In this age I stay of old films because of their poor cinematography cry

That was how I wanted to start Breaking Bad but poor cinematography discouraged me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
RichieMichie:

Naruto is old. In this age I stay of old films because of their poor cinematography cry

That was how I wanted to start Breaking Bad but poor cinematography discouraged me
Naruto is actually not that old...
It's divided into two parts ..
Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden
Beginning of Naruto has very poor graphics, but it improves to an extent from ep20...
By Shippuuden, the graphics improves better
Still rewatched Naruto late last year ...
A great watch

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
RichieMichie:

bro Naruto gat good graphics even tho it old and also Naruto graphics is better than most of the anime listed dere,

Breaking bad na shit series na and not animated tongue

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
DieRich5:

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
undecided [quote author=MJBOLT post=111099820][/quote]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aflix(m): 8:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Anyway Spiderman No Way Home 6.5/10

There was so much hype on this movie...
It was okay but maybe my expectations were too high...I was expecting a masterpiece only to get a childish story with childish characters making the most silly and annoying decisions I've seen in months...

Even 9 year olds make smarter decisions than these guys...but the plot must happen I guess...

I can't wait for The Boys S3...
A superhero series with real men making reasonable decisions to kill when they have to
So true guy. Peter acted like it’s possible to save everyone in his own universe from dying, talk less of people from other universe. I was a bit disappointed with the story as well.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2022
DieRich5:
bro Naruto gat good graphics even tho it old and also Naruto graphics is better than most of the anime listed dere,

breaking bad shit??
How can you call Breaking Bad shit?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Kaycee7:
My current life structure is set up in a way that if I miss following a show weekly, I might end up not watching it for years. Batch releases now feel more like a curse than a blessing cos there's almost no time for bingeing

I also feel the same way. There's some really good shows I've downloaded whole season but yet to watch. Weekly releases is beginning to look way easier.
Since I never still watch Squid Game, Star Girl. Mehn life Ain't fair. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 11:25am On Mar 17, 2022
abduleez1:

I also feel the same way. There's some really good shows I've downloaded whole season but yet to watch. Weekly releases is beginning to look way easier.
Since I never still watch Squid Game, Star Girl. Mehn life Ain't fair. embarassed cry

grin grin grin

You guys aren't even adultinh fully yet cry cry cry

My movie and TV backlog goes back to 2015
My games backlog angry angry angry angry

But the amount of media these days is way too much.
One has to cherry pick
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:32am On Mar 17, 2022
Baddestguyp:
breaking bad shit??
How can you call Breaking Bad shit?
but u can call spider Man NWH childish ND even rated it 6.5 undecided

Nor be u talk say Peaky blinders get shit plot abi very weak plot undecided

Nor be u Dy hype WOT over HOD ND LOTR undecided

Don't 4get wat u talk about Arcane ND I saw u rate it 6.5 too angry

pls just do u ND let me do me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:43am On Mar 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

grin grin grin

You guys aren't even adultinh fully yet cry cry cry

My movie and TV backlog goes back to 2015
My games backlog angry angry angry angry

But the amount of media these days is way too much.
One has to cherry pick

I swear.
Mehn, the amount of quality media these days is too much. One can't even catch a breather especially when you've missed tons of classic top tier old series or movies. There's new ones waiting to barrage you.

What's painful, the streaming wars is going to make it WORSEN.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
DieRich5:
but u can call spider Man NWH childish ND even rated it 6.5 undecided

Nor be u talk say Peaky blinders get shit plot abi very weak plot undecided

Nor be u Dy hype WOT over HOD ND LOTR undecided

Don't 4get wat u talk about Arcane ND I saw u rate it 6.5 too angry

pls just do u ND let me do me

1. Yes, No Way Home was very childish mostly because of the decision making

2. Peaky Blinders has very weak plot...not shit plot...it's more character focused than plot focused

3. I haven't even seen Wheels of Time and will probably never waste my time on it...I'm not the guy hyping it...it was one guy on this group

4. Yes I stand by my view on Arcane...very average show with superb animation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2022
Baddestguyp:

1. Yes, No Way Home was very childish mostly because of the decision making

2. Peaky Blinders has very weak plot...not shit plot...it's more character focused than plot focused

3. I haven't even seen Wheels of Time and will probably never waste my time on it...I'm not the guy hyping it...it was one guy on this group

4. Yes I stand by my view on Arcane...very average show with superb animation
hahahaha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Netflix too like money cheesy why dem put dis girl face, abi something happened dem she nor die tongue

I'm still waiting for Alice in Borderland S2 release date, I'm seeing December time

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Rick and Morty season 1-5 was fvckin dope, now waiting for S6 this year grin

Summer voice is the best follow by Morty

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 5:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
make e better make sense

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
DieRich5:
Rick and Morty season 1-5 was fvckin dope, now waiting for S6 this year grin

Summer voice is the best follow by Morty

Didn't know season 6 would be coming out.

I'm all in.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2022
MJBOLT:
make e better make sense
So dem never milk this franchise reach? sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
Lorddominic:
Just stumbled upon an old series SKINS...has anyone seen it? Should I give it go?
Give it a go and give us feedbacks nw.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
armadeo:

Didn't know season 6 would be coming out.

I'm all in.
Adult swim had sanctioned 70 new episodes before the season 5 premiere, so it is most likely getting 7 more seasons at least.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2159) (2160) (2161) (2162) (2163) (2164) (2165) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.