Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527523 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RichieMichie: 1:24am On Mar 23, 2022
Quicksilver5:
please who can recommend a nice vampire romance series
A discovery of Witches
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bamangar: 4:37am On Mar 23, 2022
OhBritannia:
Just finished the last season of the last kingdom.
Now i know exactly why the fans of games of thrones weren't happy with how the game of thrones ended.
The way the last kingdom ended has now given me a wider understanding.
The last kingdom ended in such a way that you can't afford not to smile.
I was so happy, just smiling and very very pleased with the ending.
I am sure those that have seen it shares similar conclusion.
Now ended the series on a very good and high note, similar to how the 100 ended.
I am going to miss the series though, especially the characters i have grown to love.
Especially especially the mother of the King.
That woman survived irrespective of all the troubles, the mother of the king is indeed a great woman.
Anyways let me not drop spoilers as there are those still watching the show.
Goodbye to the last kingdom though it ended well, still i will miss the characters.

I wonder why they didn't make uthread have sex with that beautiful female doctor grin grin
And i know she herself wanted to fork uthread grin grin
Uthread fall my hand grin grin
Exactly, Uthread sacrificed a lot to not get anything. My happiest moment was his response to the king about his negotiation of peace with the Scottish king. He gave the king a "F U" goodbye... Uthread of Babenburg..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 4:51am On Mar 23, 2022
The White Lotus : 4/10

Not my kind of genre, I guess. There was nothing thrilling about it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bmuhd4smile: 5:13am On Mar 23, 2022
timidapsin:

Last kingdom
Black sails

Have watched both
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 5:43am On Mar 23, 2022
MJBOLT:
they use make up or CGI

Ohkay ,I see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2022
Quicksilver5:
please who can recommend a nice vampire romance series
No vampire Series with romance in history is greater than the originals.
Find and download the originals and thank me later.

You will become obsessed with the Series especially the characters.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetinIsabi: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2022
Please, where can I download this attack on titan? I have searched to no avail.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2022
WetinIsabi:
animepahe com

Or

animerush dot tv

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Quicksilver5: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2022
OhBritannia:

really? I've heard about it before, then I discovered both the mc died, that was a turnoff, but if you say it's still interesting considering that, then I'll check it out, thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Quicksilver5: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2022
RichieMichie:

A discovery of Witches
thanks,will check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2022
YOU Season 4

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2022
OhBritannia:

Try van Helsing
But romance(ion know about that
Vampire diaries has Romance,you should check that out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2022
OhBritannia:

"vampire diaries" is the best vampire romance series, I didn't feel romance in originals like dat, and Don't 4get everything starts from dere grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2022
Shey guy like this aaron exist sha
Because this one don pass love o

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2022
WriterNig:
YOU Season 4
yes...............next GF incoming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2022
DieRich5:
"vampire diaries" is the best vampire romance series, I didn't feel romance in originals like dat, and Don't 4get everything starts from dere grin
Yeah i know about vampire diaries but i just feel he could easily get bored along the way and vampire diaries is like 8 seasons with lots of episodes, there is romance but it gets easily boring when you start watching it from the beginning all over again. This is why i think the original is better because though there are little romance but the original is straight to action, very fast paced and he will never be bored.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2022
Quicksilver5:
really? I've heard about it before, then I discovered both the mc died, that was a turnoff, but if you say it's still interesting considering that, then I'll check it out, thanks
They both died at the last episodes of the series, so you will have so much to catch up to and you will really enjoy it.
It's been years since the originals ended but there are 100s of fan pages of the originals and they are still active up till today.
The fans haven't really let go of the Series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2022
WetinIsabi:
animepahe (dot) com
4 seasons

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sparekey(m): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2022
Someone recommend a one season interesting movie like All of us are dead, squid game for me abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
°°°°

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
This article properly explains why we need an anime movie...
There is still so much to cover...

Even if the last episode is 1 hour long it can't cover it all...
I hope an anime movie is announced after the final episode in 2 weeks time

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sparekey:
Someone recommend a one season interesting movie like All of us are dead, squid game for me abeg
since the two series you mentioned are Korea,

Just go and download vagabond.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanOKC: 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
Watching Boardwalk Empire.

They killed James, I no like am sha... They don't show Al alot, I know the show isn't about him but come on.

Richard harrow, one eye motherfucker, how he killed that guy in the shop, sniper nah your mate grin plus manny, straight Inna face.

Would love to own that Thompsons gun, it just sprays everything, I remember they used it in Kingkong too.

Paz de la Huerta really knows how to f.uck in sex scenes or is this how she does it when she's not acting.

I still dey season 3 sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DanOKC: 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2022
I'm just here picturing ISHILOVE carrying placard around Lagos shouting "lips that touch liquor shall never touch mine". grin grin

Liquor thy names delirium.

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
DanOKC:
I'm just here picturing ISHILOVE carrying placard around Lagos shouting "lips that touch liquor shall never touch mine". grin grin

Liquor thy names delirium.
Hahahahahah!!

Smh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetinIsabi: 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
DieRich5:
animepahe com

Or

animerush dot tv

Gracias!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetinIsabi: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
Baddestguyp:
animepahe (dot) com
4 seasons

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2022
Sparekey:
kingdom
Hellbound
My Name
Extracurricular

These are all short Korean series like those you mentioned
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 5:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
you have to watch vampire diaries first, certain things in the originals will be confusing.

Quicksilver5:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2022
I just want to understand why you aren't watching Gilded Age? 8.5/10.

Severance looks like its picking up steam. Very very slow burn but I like it.

I am tired of Killing Eve, it has falling down my list of must-see shows. If I have time, I will see it, else bone am, just like Snowpiercer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:
°°°°

I'm so waiting for this show.

Too bad it's just 6 episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
if the 6 episodes are at least 50 minutes long then no problem,all these 40 minutes stuff too short.

Achilles100:

I'm so waiting for this show.

Too bad it's just 6 episodes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.