Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,539 members, 7,819,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526649 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2022
Baddestguyp:
This article properly explains why we need a movie...
There is still so much to cover...

Even if the last episode is 1 hour long it can't cover it all...
I hope a movie is announced after the final episode in 2 weeks time

There have been two live action AOT movies if I recall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2022
Morgan Spector and Oscar Isaac look alike so much.

Same thing with Sebastian Stan and Richard Madden.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
MJBOLT:
if the 6 episodes are at least 50 minutes long then no problem,all these 40 minutes stuff too short.

Don't know whether to be happy or sad.

More sad than happy I think. Is there not enough material? Cos the trailer looks fire.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2022
Achilles100:
I just want to understand why you aren't watching Gilded Age? 8.5/10.

Severance looks like its picking up steam. Very very slow burn but I like it.

I am tired of Killing Eve, it has falling down my list of must-see shows. If I have time, I will see it, else bone am, just like Snowpiercer.

I started Gilded Age like two weeks ago. Still in episode one as haven't even finished the episode.
Already downloaded first episode of severance.

I've been really lagging behind in my TV game in recent weeks. embarassed
Hope to pick up soon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2022
Achilles100:

Don't know whether to be happy or sad.

More sad than happy I think. Is there not enough material? Cos the trailer looks fire.
Lol, that's Marvel's way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2022
GloriousGbola:

There have been two live action AOT movies if I recall
we not talking Live action...
I meant an anime movie just like Demon Slayer Mugen Train or Jujutsu Kaisen 0

A final AOT anime movie to end the series will be dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, that's Marvel's way.

I hope it's as interesting as Loki.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2022
MJBOLT:
you have to watch vampire diaries first, certain things in the originals will be confusing.

u get it bro grin it's like u jump Naruto go watch boruto undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:14am On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
we not talking Live action...
I meant an anime movie just like Demon Slayer Mugen Train or Jujutsu Kaisen 0

A final AOT anime movie to end the series will be dope
I don't think AOT need any last movie to end it cus the war don start already ND dats wat this season is for, abeg I nor fit wait another year again to see the end jor

Black clover last war is going to be in a movie,Naruto war ended in the series, the last movie is about the beginning of a new chapter.......so now AOT don start war nd no new chapter cus it going be shit without Eren angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:10am On Mar 24, 2022
for Nani667 grin

Ur still gonna continue?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2022
DieRich5:
I don't think AOT need any last movie to end it cus the war don start already ND dats wat this season is for, abeg I nor fit wait another year again to see the end jor

Black clover last war is going to be in a movie,Naruto war ended in the series, the last movie is about the beginning of a new chapter.......so now AOT don start war nd no new chapter cus it going be shit without Eren angry
AOT anime final season part 2 has only one episode left...
Meanwhile the manga has about 11 chapters yet to be covered...

Which means it will probably be a movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:14am On Mar 24, 2022
DieRich5:
for Nani667 grin

Ur still gonna continue?
do people actually waste time watching Flash?
You must have a lot of free time to actually waste time on that waste of a series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:24am On Mar 24, 2022
DieRich5:
for Nani667 grin

Ur still gonna continue?

I am still in Season 7 sef, I abandoned it at episode 11... I will still continue it tho.. Eventually undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2022
Felt the urge to revisit some Bea Smith greatness

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
AOT anime final season part 2 has only one episode left...
Meanwhile the manga has about 11 chapters yet to be covered...

Which means it will probably be a movie
one left undecided nawao, I never even watch the last episode self so this Sunday own is the season finale yet dem never do anything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:06am On Mar 24, 2022
DieRich5:
one left undecided nawao, I never even watch the last episode self so this Sunday own is the season finale yet dem never do anything
not this Sunday...it's postponed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
do people actually waste time watching Flash?
You must have a lot of free time to actually waste time on that waste of a series
yeah, the same way people still Dy watch the walking dead till now and the blacklist cheesy
If dem no Dy watch am dem for no renewal am......is like after dem say na S8 be the last alot of people come watch again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:07am On Mar 24, 2022
nani667:

I am still in Season 7 sef, I abandoned it at episode 11... I will still continue it tho.. Eventually undecided
lolz....... loyal fan grin
Na flash be ur favorite hero undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
not this Sunday...it's postponed
nawao........I go relax watch the 2 episodes once for my birthday grin I hope the last episode go be like 50mins abi dem wan rush am end
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2022
I swear this would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why kill her off if you want to bring her back again. Better end it at season 1 Instead of making a mockery of yourselves

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Dem wan turn am to vampire diaries grin
Na like this,series dey take spoil

Chibudollar:
I swear this would make absolutely no sense whatsoever. Why kill her off if you want to bring her back again. Better end it at season 1 Instead of making a mockery of yourselves

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2022
Interesting.....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2022
DieRich5:

It's getting a movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2022
MJBOLT:
Dem wan turn am to vampire diaries grin
Na like this,series dey take spoil

that season 2 no go make sense wallahi grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2022
DieRich5:
yeah, the same way people still Dy watch the walking dead till now and the blacklist cheesy
If dem no Dy watch am dem for no renewal am......is like after dem say na S8 be the last alot of people come watch again
I doubt anyone still takes those series seriously...
I guess at this rate people just see them as the average tv shows airing on tv weekly just like all those crime iish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:53am On Mar 24, 2022
DieRich5:
nawao........I go relax watch the 2 episodes once for my birthday grin I hope the last episode go be like 50mins abi dem wan rush am end
guy you gats watch am...the episodes are hype af...
Na serious war between Alliance and Jaegerists...
In fact the entire fanbase don dey fight since the last episode aired...

I also hope the final episode is long...even 1 hour long but I doubt... it'll probably just be 25mins
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2022
abduleez1:
Interesting.....
this is a huge risk...this much for a series...
But at least we can expect good CGI
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2022
Chibudollar:
that season 2 no go make sense wallahi grin
sure me die...
Squid game doesn't need a season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 11:44am On Mar 24, 2022
Atlanta S3 out today
Finally..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
New Addition to my shows: Minx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2022
Baddestguyp:
this is a huge risk...this much for a series...
But at least we can expect good CGI

Well, Netflix don't spend nothing less than that said amount for a reputable project. So I ain't surprised.
Netflix spent $90mn for Arcane. grin
That useless Jupiter's legacy something live action series was produced for $200mn. They got the money to waste (spend).

I woulda loved if they went for other character stories we haven't gotten yet. Like maybe the life of Avatar Kyoshi. The creators of the animation leaving the project definitely doesn't give much encouragement, but let's wait and see.
I think Netflix will take note of the failures the first live action movie experienced.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Melonny(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2022
OhBritannia:
Just finished the last season of the last kingdom.
Now i know exactly why the fans of games of thrones weren't happy with how the game of thrones ended.
The way the last kingdom ended has now given me a wider understanding.
The last kingdom ended in such a way that you can't afford not to smile.
I was so happy, just smiling and very very pleased with the ending.
I am sure those that have seen it shares similar conclusion.
Now ended the series on a very good and high note, similar to how the 100 ended.
I am going to miss the series though, especially the characters i have grown to love.
Especially especially the mother of the King.
That woman survived irrespective of all the troubles, the mother of the king is indeed a great woman.
Anyways let me not drop spoilers as there are those still watching the show.
Goodbye to the last kingdom though it ended well, still i will miss the characters.

I wonder why they didn't make uthread have sex with that beautiful female doctor grin grin
And i know she herself wanted to fork uthread grin grin
Uthread fall my hand grin grin
The last kingdom is not ending yet. There is a movie, which will be released next year. We would get to see Uthred, the son of Uthred for the last time. The title is ' Seven kings must die'. It's gonna be 2 hours long.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) (2172) (2173) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: XY01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.