Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504816 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Mikasa went too far tho...
But still...

And Gabi never misses ...tf
Gabi has never missed a bullet in Attack on Titan wtf

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2022
The way Donald and lily dey always threaten each other and still baby sweetie etc dey always make me laugh
Spoiler

Be like she gonna kill Donald o

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2022
This has been a good one so far

Plus the soundtrack is sick cheesy

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2022
GloriousGbola:

You better finish off with a description of recommended handling methods.
This one that you are clearly a certified gourmet of mammary glands grin

Lol. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emekaokonkwuo: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2022
I am watching this series titles "Small Girl Big God" from ZOKEtv YouTube channel. You can watch here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZxUClzU1HM&list=PLmw3YQzG4QGnzBaddPWU8MfHpSsHkqsTK

Come back and thank me later. Have a great week ahead.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samistry(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nice series. it has a mixture of walking dead and lost
Kennedy97:

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2022
Billions is really doing it for me right now. I felt season 6 won't be worth it with the exit of Bobby Axelrod but Mike Prince has proven to be a worthy adversary.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2022
Babamide:
Billions is really doing it for me right now. I felt season 6 won't be worth it with the exit of Bobby Axelrod but Mike Prince has proven to be a worthy adversary.

Yea Billion is living the hype but Mike Prince hasn't really gotten my attention yet wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Mousup40:
patiently waiting for season 2
Coming out April I think.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yungmayor02(m): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2022
Kennedy97:

Really enjoying this series

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2022
taiocol:

Yea Billion is living the hype but Mike Prince hasn't really gotten my attention yet wink
He is no Bobby Axelrod. He behaves like a goody two shoes hopeless romantic but he showed up in episode 9 and i like how he applauded Chuck even when he was against him.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:48am On Mar 22, 2022
Saw on Twitter Riverdale season 4 and they have superpowers or something about multiverse. Why would anyone watch that ffs . I stopped at 1 and NEVER WENT BACK

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Quicksilver5: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2022
please who can recommend a nice vampire romance series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2022
Kennedy97:

Where can I download it from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2022
Just finished the last season of the last kingdom.
Now i know exactly why the fans of games of thrones weren't happy with how the game of thrones ended.
The way the last kingdom ended has now given me a wider understanding.
The last kingdom ended in such a way that you can't afford not to smile.
I was so happy, just smiling and very very pleased with the ending.
I am sure those that have seen it shares similar conclusion.
Now ended the series on a very good and high note, similar to how the 100 ended.
I am going to miss the series though, especially the characters i have grown to love.
Especially especially the mother of the King.
That woman survived irrespective of all the troubles, the mother of the king is indeed a great woman.
Anyways let me not drop spoilers as there are those still watching the show.
Goodbye to the last kingdom though it ended well, still i will miss the characters.

I wonder why they didn't make uthread have sex with that beautiful female doctor grin grin
And i know she herself wanted to fork uthread grin grin
Uthread fall my hand grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2022
OhBritannia:
Now i know exactly why the fans of games of thrones weren't happy with how the game of thrones ended.
Now ended the series on a very good and high note, similar to how the 100 ended.
I am going to miss the series though, especially the characters i have grown to love.
That woman survived irrespective of all the troubles, the mother of the king is indeed a great woman.
Goodbye to the last kingdom though it ended well, still i will miss the characters.

I wonder why they didn't make uthread have sex with that beautiful female doctor grin grin

I tell you. The ending part of the last kingdom was too emotional, even for me. I almost shed a tear. Especially during the flashbacks, when Uthred hugged his brother Ragnar. And the part where Ragnar came to free Uthred from the slavers damn. cry embarassed cry. That's what true brotherhood looks like.

Eadith would never have fu*cked uthred cos she's a lesbian in real life.
cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Classickj:

Where can I download it from

Netnaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 11:15am On Mar 22, 2022
samistry:
Nice series. it has a mixture of walking dead and lost

The series is actually from the creators of lost.

Not watch walking dead

Also did not watch lost properly but I remember one line from one of the characters.

"Forgive me father for I have not sinned"

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2022
WriterNig:

I tell you. The ending part of the last kingdom was too emotional, even for me. I almost shed a tear. Especially during the flashbacks, when Uthred hugged his brother Ragnar. And the part where Ragnar came to free Uthred from the slavers damn. cry embarassed cry. That's what true brotherhood looks like.

Eadith would never have fu*cked uthred cos she's a lesbian in real life.
cry cry
The last kingdom has indeed shown what it means to be loyal.
It's not all these agape loyalty and brotherhood we have nowadays. The bond of loyalty and brotherhood in the last kingdom is top notch, even vikings series had no strong bond except maybe for floki and Ragnar but still floki betrayed Ragnar so i don't even think it qualifies to rival the brotherhood in the last kingdom.
This last season is a very very emotional season, my heart was almost broken during the first few episodes from episode 1 to 4. ( let me not drop spoilers) but i am sure you understand what i mean.
And the type of sound they play during those emotional scenes, it broke my heart i swear!!
The person responsible for sound did a very very Great job.

As for Edith!!! Men!!! We just lost another flower to the demons of lesbianism.
That woman is very very beautiful to be a lesbian, she needs to get a Cherry popped by someone like madingo grin grin

Let me even go and search for her Instagram handle and follow her. The woman is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2022
Chibudollar:
Saw on Twitter Riverdale season 4 and they have superpowers or something about multiverse. Why would anyone watch that ffs . I stopped at 1 and NEVER WENT BACK
I wonder how some people watch average shows

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
OhBritannia:

added the my list
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2022
Kennedy97:

Netnaija
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2022
OhBritannia:
The last kingdom has indeed shown what it means to be loyal.
It's not all these agape loyalty and brotherhood we have nowadays. The bond of loyalty and brotherhood in the last kingdom is top notch, even vikings series had no strong bond except maybe for floki and Ragnar but still floki betrayed Ragnar so i don't even think it qualifies to rival the brotherhood in the last kingdom.
This last season is a very very emotional season, my heart was almost broken during the first few episodes from episode 1 to 4. ( let me not drop spoilers) but i am sure you understand what i mean.
And the type of sound they play during those emotional scenes, it broke my heart i swear!!
The person responsible for sound did a very very Great job.

As for Edith!!! Men!!! We just lost another flower to the demons of lesbianism.
That woman is very very beautiful to be a lesbian, she needs to get a Cherry popped by someone like madingo grin grin

Let me even go and search for her Instagram handle and follow her. The woman is beautiful.

Yeah and just when i was beginning to like Lord Haesten, he got killed. Died a hero, he really surprised everyone.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
Baddestguyp:
added the my list
You are going to enjoy it 100%.
One of the best series out there, any series that got 8.5 rating on IMDb and a 91% on rotten tomato is definitely a great series.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
WriterNig:

Yeah and just when i was beginning to like Lord Haesten, he got killed. Died a hero, he really surprised everyone.
Yes indeed his death was kind of painful though.
Do you know there is a spinoff of the last kingdom called seven kings must die?

This time it's not a series, it's a two hours movie and the casts are the same surviving casts of the last kingdom season 5.
They already wrapped up filming, all we are waiting now is the release date.
Though the last kingdom season 5 ended on a good note, it may seems as though there is still a very important Story to tell from the book.
I just found out few seconds ago.
So we just have to wait what they have in store for us in the movie. I just hope they don't kill off our favorites cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2022
OhBritannia:
Yes indeed his death was kind of painful though.
Do you know there is a spinoff of the last kingdom called seven kings must die?

This time it's not a series, it's a two hours movie and the casts are the same surviving casts of the last kingdom season 5.
They already wrapped up filming, all we are waiting now is the release date.
Though the last kingdom season 5 ended on a good note, it may seems as though there is still a very important Story to tell from the book.
I just found out few seconds ago.
So we just have to wait what they have in store for us in the movie. I just hope they don't kill off our favorites cry cry

Oh wow i had no idea.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaiyeorie: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
Club & massage - Pretty Mike takes Cape Town South Africa #BBNaija #YoungFamousAndAfrican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSYzO7K9ftk
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2022
I have always wondered how this people do this
The first pics is like a flash back to when he was a young cop
The second pics is him now ,according to the show and that’s how he is in real life now
And they look so much alike
Shey Na photoshop ni or what?
Or they take a old pics of him and photoshop uniform on him
Or Na young look alike dem use??
How do they do younger version of a character?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
they use make up or CGI

Iamyemmie:
I have always wondered how this people do this
The first pics is like a flash back to when he was a young cop
The second pics is him now ,according to the show and that’s how he is in real life now
And they look so much alike
Shey Na photoshop ni or what?
Or they take a old pics of him and photoshop uniform on him
Or Na young look alike dem use??
How do they do younger version of a character?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bmuhd4smile: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2022
PLS, Recommend movie like vikings for me to download and watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by timidapsin(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2022
Bmuhd4smile:
PLS, Recommend movie like vikings for me to download and watch
Last kingdom
Black sails

(1) (2) (3) ... (2165) (2166) (2167) (2168) (2169) (2170) (2171) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Chibudollar and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.