Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510563 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2022
I hope they give us an Easter release of any blockbuster series.
Abeg HBO or Netflix or Amazon should show love. We need something to cool off.
Power force is the only good series coming this Easter but it's just one episode and last episode.

Netflix should just surprise us by releasing something we have been waiting for.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Outer Range

Trailer looks like Yellowstone meets aliens.

I just hope its not another Roswell.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2022
Anyone seeing 61st street?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KJtemi: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2022
OhBritannia:
Chai!!!! I miss cable girls.
One of my best Spanish series ever.
The series gives you goosebumps along the way, one of the series in my life i got emotionally attached to.
I couldn't go past a day without thinking about the series and the casts.
When the series ended, it took me weeks before i was able to let go emotionally.

I don't know when we have Spanish series like cable girls again.
I miss the series so bad especially the beautiful ladies.
i remember starting the series with a let see how it goes mentality but I fell in love after the first two episode even my guy that doesn’t watch non english series except hyped likes it
It was a well planned series ,slow and steady

If it was an English series it’ll probably be one of the most popular series at a point in time but most people don’t watch series not in their local language or English except it was hyped which cable girls wasn’t

Do you have any other Spanish series recommendation?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 11:30am On Apr 15, 2022
drisham:

Where that guy that always rivals Samuel??
He has left Spain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by limcar: 11:59am On Apr 15, 2022
Mantock Madeleine (veil) is the cutest in into the Badlands. I want to kiss her.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tokyo Vice

This show is setting up very nicely.

Big ups to the actor for speaking in Japanese that fluently( it sounds fluent in my ears)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
MJBOLT:
Kingdom S1 and S2 10/10
These South Koreans sabi work

Is a new season out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
no

milanseedorf:

Is a new season out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chibudollar:
John Cena is effortlessly funny in the Peacemaker I just started. grin
Vigilante is my fav grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Achilles100:
Tokyo Vice

This show is setting up very nicely.

Big ups to the actor for speaking in Japanese that fluently( it sounds fluent in my ears)

Wonder why the show isn't getting the rave presently.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
KJtemi:
i remember starting the series with a let see how it goes mentality but I fell in love after the first two episode even my guy that doesn’t watch non english series except hyped likes it
It was a well planned series ,slow and steady

If it was an English series it’ll probably be one of the most popular series at a point in time but most people don’t watch series not in their local language or English except it was hyped which cable girls wasn’t

Do you have any other Spanish series recommendation?
As per Spanish series.
I think you should try dark desire.
You will love it. It's one of my best series this year so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zeeace(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Just finished the witcher 2. And I'm as confused as hell. Who will be so kind as to put me through ?Seems like I lost a total view of the entire plot.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
abduleez1:

Wonder why the show isn't getting the rave presently.

I have no idea.

Same thing for Gilded Age, its now Severance its getting its due respect. Maybe Tokyo Vice will its respect later on.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
limcar:
Mantock Madeleine (veil) is the cutest in into the Badlands. I want to kiss her.
she to fine, Sunny's girl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
zeeace:
Just finished the witcher 2. And I'm as confused as hell. Who will be so kind as to put me through ?Seems like I lost a total view of the entire plot.
What do you find confusing?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Episode 16

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
DieRich5:
Killing Eve S4_ 6.5/10

Dem just shit this last season, wat the fvck happened at the end cry I just don't feel it,dem no try I swr down
I don't understand how Killing eve has a nee season again, I could not complete the s3, I just skipped till the end. Wish them the best sha

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2022
Elite should have ended at S2 or 3, 5 is just the producers killing the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Moon knight episode 3 ---- 0/10

Episode 1 was 10/10
Episode 2 was 7/10

The writing in episode 3 is horrible...
This whole saving the world iish has become stale and boring over the years but can still be done well if the threat is properly built...
So far I couldn't care less if Ammit was released...and neither should Marc...
This is what happens when you keep talking about a threat that isn't properly built up...
The entire plot, events, fighting, everything about episode 3 is utter trash...

Even the so called gods are just a bunch of idiots

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Did Dr Lauren bloom die?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
zeeace:

The plot in season 2 is ciri

Season 2 gave full info into her power and what she could do.

It was all about ciri
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
OhBritannia:
Exactly.
Most of their celebs are not even talented. Majority of their actresses and actors are being forced into limelight with no real talent.
Apart from captain America, iron man and few others, majority of the actors and actresses in marvel are talentless.
Just take a look at that woman captain marvel, what a joke.
They just like using the media to push their favourites up.
For example look at talentless cardi B with wack songs and lyrics.
Look at talentless Kim Kardashian.

Of course there are great actors and actresses in America too but in general, the British are better actresses and actors than Americans. For the British, acting is natural to them.

Just look at the great acting in Bridgerton and Peaky blinders and the crown.

Na Kim Kardashian own dey vex me pass. She is clueless, talentless and all the less yet she dey move media. Why?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Anatomy of a scandal. Netflix.

The trailer was suggested to me on YouTube about 3 weeks ago. I liked it and waited for its release Today.

It's a limited series. Just 6 episodes. Seen 2 of it.

Not a bad series so far. Acting is great, plot is okay too.

You might wanna check it out.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
jiggaz:
Finished Elite Season 5
this is the worst ELITE SEASON

4/10

They killed of the main character (Samuel) unnecessary
They are trying to copy euphoria now Pointless season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Chibudollar:
I love her, and she can get it anytime grin

I love her big t*ts
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
OhBritannia:
How was the season 5?
Please help me rate it because i am still In episode 1 for one week now.
I just couldn't get past episode 1.

Total disappointment

4/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
TheStrongest:
Surprisingly it was good..
Better than season 4. The series should have ended after Nadia and the others went to college.

But this season is good.

Its really bad…

From the beginning they show samuel as the main character and nadia and co as supporting stars but they remove all the fan fav stars in the series and bring new clowns and they decided to kill him in the worst way possible, the show must probably be cancelled cause it flopped compared to other seasons

Low viewers
Too many criticisms
No main character in the show

Its like killing Zendaya in euphoria What will be the point of the series again?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
His Dark Materials S2 ......8/10
A massive upgrade from the first season and focuses on world building. Great character development and great acting from the cast. Also got very good visuals. The Witches arc and the Spectres was the greatest addition.

Legend of Vox Machina ......6/10

Enjoyable action animation flick. Funny characters and good visuals.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hawkeye .....5.5/10

Nothing special. Just basic generic superhero fare. No wow factor or special moments. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
KJtemi:
Any Spanish series recommendation?

My love for Spanish series have grown over the years and I've watched the following; (they are listed from the top according to my favorites);

Vis a Vis(locked up)(couldn't have been better)

Cable girls(would do anything to get one last season)

Money heist(I disliked the ending)

Elite(I thought the last season was disappointing and the latest season wouldn't be any better but i was wrong,it got better..only wish they could stop shipping out the original characters of the series in exchange for new ones,I feel the series should have ended with the original characters or at least most of them)
Who kill Sara

You can not hide

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2198) (2199) (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Musty112 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.