Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3547365 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kaycee7
Please apart from animeph, which other site can i download the English dub? Season 4 doesn't have the English dub there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mecka: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Into the badland s1 e2
The last fight reminds me of uma thurman in kill bill 2. Kill them all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fro5t: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
ab221:
Kaycee7
Please apart from animeph, which other site can i download the English dub? Season 4 doesn't have the English dub there.
animixplay dot to
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Are you guys sure about this Severance? I have been dosing since I started it. Also, please where can I download episodes with subtitles?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
swiftz:
Are you guys sure about this Severance? I have been dosing since I started it. Also, please where can I download episodes with subtitles?
netnaija dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 4:49pm On Apr 16, 2022
Fro5t:
animixplay dot to
Gracias!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Halo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Tokyo Vice has been the shït.... Fvvking great TV.
Ansel Egort and Ken Watanabe has been great. Three episodes in and I'm really enjoying myself. cheesy
Just love the Japanese.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
swiftz:
I didn’t finish 1 too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
abduleez1:
Tokyo Vice has been the shït.... Fvvking great TV.
Ansel Egort and Ken Watanabe has been great. Three episodes in and I'm really enjoying myself. cheesy
Just love the Japanese.
looks like fun...I'll download a few episodes tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cousin9999: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gonna watch State of Play too (brit series)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CluelessJunkie: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
abduleez1:

Downloaded on n£t9ja.

I like my content in its original form. I don't like dubbing. It just seems unoriginal to me. My only problem with it was trying to discern when they were speaking Japanese or Korean.
There's some occasional instances where they speak English sha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3YfD0RDpyM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
Iamyemmie:

I didn’t finish 1 too

I have been on episode since last night. But I will keep going though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by diggy41(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
swiftz:
omohh nah slow burner but you go love am...walai
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
diggy41:
omohh nah slow burner but you go love am...walai

At what point abeg? The large office and the plenty turning dey turn my eye
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
swiftz:

At what point abeg? The large office and the plenty turning dey turn my eye
it's not by force to enjoy a series...
If you don't like it...move on to something else
No need to force yourself

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 5:16am On Apr 17, 2022
Baddestguyp:
it's not by force to enjoy a series...
If you don't like it...move on to something else
No need to force yourself

grin

Thanks for suggesting netnaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Itsrm(m): 5:57am On Apr 17, 2022
Chibudollar:
Severance season finale is really good, that's why most times you have to give these series time for the storyline to come together, if not for this thread and some other reviews I read I would maybe have deleted after the 2nd episode, thank God I continued

On the contrary, I don't like how it ended. Not enough closure.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:04am On Apr 17, 2022
Severance is best if watched twice, you'd notice details you missed the first time. It's a flawless TV show, simply can't fault it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by R2bees2: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Only murders in the building.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2022
DandeNumeruno:
Severance is best if watched twice, you'd notice details you missed the first time. It's a flawless TV show, simply can't fault it.
When i saw the first episode i knew it was probably going to be one of the best tv series in recent memory, and seeing the entire season, it didn't disappoint, it was so refreshingly good from the writing, the execution, the score, the cinematography and even the opening montage was a piece of art. Top tier stuff.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2022
Konate giving us the Attack on Titan anthem...
"Shinzou wo Sasageyo" - "Give your hearts"

Imagine watching AOT in eng dub...you go too miss

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2022
Mtn night plan don start their sleeping magic again...
Was about to download Tokyo Vice last night after I subbed thrice...
Only to sleep off and wake up past 7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by potland: 8:21am On Apr 17, 2022
DandeNumeruno:
where's logicboy? come and attack this motherfucker.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2022
potland:
where's logicboy? come and attack this motherfucker.
Severance is a clear masterpiece show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Power Book IV
Season finale
Now, that's how u end a season.
The soundtrack was even dope

Seriously anticipating Season 2

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2022
DieRich5 I'm rewatching the entire Declaration of War and port Liberio attack arc on TikTok...
Omo the fights and music is way better than I remember...the CGI wasnt a turn off sef...dunno if it's Bluray the guy is posting cos the CGI is neat and not as bad as we thought...

At this rate I think I'll rewatch the entire season 4 of AOT again

Eren Yeager legit transformed 3 times I'm a row...his stamina is on a whole other level...and that Warhammer titan is insanely strong

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:19am On Apr 17, 2022
oyaskii:
When i saw the first episode i knew it was probably going to be one of the best tv series in recent memory, and seeing the entire season, it didn't disappoint, it was so refreshingly good from the writing, the execution, the score, the cinematography and even the opening montage was a piece of art. Top tier stuff.

I haven't seen a better opening sequence since Game of Thrones. It takes us on a surreal journey through Mark's workday, illustrating the tension between his personal and professional lives. It's beautifully done and sets the tone for the rest of the show.

Severance is truly a work of art. Hopefully, season 2 will retain all of the things which made season 1 a masterpiece.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2022
Power force episode finally 10/10
That's a Great Easter gift from Starz to us.

Kudos to kempt, 50 cent and the entire crew. Power franchise is bae.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

I haven't seen a better opening sequence since Game of Thrones. It takes us on a surreal journey through Mark's workday, illustrating the tension between his personal and professional lives. It's beautifully done and sets the tone for the rest of the show.

Severance is truly a work of art. Hopefully, season 2 will retain all of the things which made season 1 a masterpiece.
I feel they have enough "material" to make season 2 a masterpiece as well like the "Gemma/Ms. Casey paradox", Helly/Helena Eagan twist" and aside from severing thier workers personal and work life, what the hell "Lumon" actually do as a company.

Fingers crossed, we have a gem in waiting if it all goes right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sniper619(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2022
Baddestguyp:
these guys will just be flexing all the money they made from the movie on fight scenes

Anyway I'm looking for an anime with incredible plot that I haven't watched before

Have you seen Baki?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2200) (2201) (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.