Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525416 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BestLife22(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Saudi Arabia is not just an Islamic country like everyone thinks. There are a lot of majestic sights to explore in this beautiful city of Riyadh��
Let's give you a tour of Riyadh in Saudi Arabia during Ramadan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK97jmN9t8o

Just take a look at the drift before and after iftar��
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
DieRich5:
lol, I don't think I can rewatch AOT
I've rewatched AOT so many times sef lol...
Only season 4 I haven't rewatched

AOT rewatch value is so high...very enjoyable with each rewatch...so many clues right from episode 1...
With each rewatch you'll notice different clues
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
Floki737:

please, where are you downloading from?
I just finished ep 3 was about to download ep4 but toxicwap isn't working anymore.
toxic wap I used...
Downloaded up to ep6 so far...
Will download up to season 2 tonight

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fabulous0019(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
Please recommend a series for me like... Euphoria... High school stuff... Sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mecka: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
Into the badlands
Why does quin talk like he's high?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mecka: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Do you know the actor that played quin in into the badlands was in lord of the ring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fabulous0019:
sex education
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sniper619(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Baddestguyp:
yep...all 5 seasons

Try kegen ashura,noblesse,Tokyo revengers,kingdom,prison school and full metal alchemist,that’s if you’ve not seen them all...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KJtemi: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Xerox01:
Elite should have ended at S2 or 3, 5 is just the producers killing the series.

I had similar feeling after watching season 4,I felt it should have ended in season 2 or 3 when the writers disposed off most of the main characters

But I see potential in season 5,season 4 was not just it

I see elite as more of a show regarding the highschool and less about the characters because most get thrown out of the show after a few seasons and get replaced with someone new
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KJtemi: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
I'm currently watching BBC'S ghosts (UK)
Its more of a sitcom but trust me its worth the watch

I came across ghosts(us) which was a remake of the ogi all ghosts (UK),I went to YouTube to watch the trailer and the comment section was full of people disappointed and Americans apologizing to the British on the embarrassing remake
If not for the comment section I wouldn't have known there was an original and without watching the remake I already knew the comments were true as soon as I was watching the trailer of the original compared to the remake, I had a laugh or two already and so far its great unlike the remake that had jokes that felt forced
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KJtemi: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Iamyemmie:
I just started cable girls
I haven’t started feeling it sha
And the fact that it’s dubbed no help the matter at all
I no know who send o2tvseries work
Where can I download the Spanish speaking one
Toxicwap not working anymore
try gotytv for the best quality,you could also stream there if you prefer
Although the last season is missing from the site,I had to download from a shady site I don't remember
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:57am On Apr 18, 2022
sniper619:

Try kegen ashura,noblesse,Tokyo revengers,kingdom,prison school and full metal alchemist,that’s if you’ve not seen them all...
I've seen all of them...
Lol I no be anime noob oh...
I have watched 100s of anime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sniper619(m): 5:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I've seen all of them...
Lol I no be anime noob oh...
I have watched 100s of anime

That’s something...I’ve seen quite a lot that I can’t recall the titles,these are the interesting ones I could think off.

I know you should have seen jujutsu kaisen,kimetsu no yaiba!!! reason I didn’t bring them up.

Have you seen kakegurui?!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Mecka:
Do you know the actor that played quin in into the badlands was in lord of the ring
Yep! He played Celeborn.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2022
KJtemi:
I had similar feeli GS after watching season 4,I felt it should have ended in season 2 or 3 when the writers disposed off most of the main characters

But I see potential in season 5,season 4 was not just it

I see elite as more of a show regarding the highschool and less about the characters because most get thrown out of the show after a few seasons and get replaced with someone new
If you view it more from the high school perspective rather than focusing on the characters, you'll probably enjoy it more.
The season 4 was below the standard of the first 2 seasons they released, so I decided to stop following the show. I even watch the shorts about the previous characters like Nadia and Gusman
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2022
Fabulous0019:
Sex education, Elite (Spanish), Sex lives of college girls (Uni, but dope)

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2022
Chibudollar:
man is really winning with the power universe
100%
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2022
Percival9:
all the power series are going great

They are working hard

Kanan
Force
Ghost

Not to forget another 50cent dope series

FOR LIFE
I haven't seen "For Life"... Will add that to my list.

50 is doing really well...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2022
sniper619:

That’s something...I’ve seen quite a lot that I can’t recall the titles,these are the interesting ones I could think off.

I know you should have seen jujutsu kaisen,kimetsu no yaiba!!! reason I didn’t bring them up.

Have you seen kakegurui?!
I only watched Kakegurui season 1 and back then it was the worst anime I've ever seen...
I watched it after watching Kaiji...a gambling masterpiece anime

It's just a cheap copy of Kaiji...
I think you should watch Kaiji if you wanna see real serious gambling with lives at stake
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fabulous0019(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2022
Xerox01:
Sex education, Elite (Spanish), Sex lives of college girls (Uni, but dope)

thanks. will check them out

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VerifiedStalin: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2022
**Pachinko**
A lovely show. Wonderful acting, interesting characters you care about and empathise with, and a fantastic story. I can't say enough nice things about it. The best show on TV right now.

**Slow Horses**
A fun show with good acting. Gary Oldman is a treasure. The plot is interesting and it has picked up in the last few episodes. Funny as well.

**The Outer Range**
Intriguing. The cowboy aesthetic is nice. Ep 2 made me WTF at the end.

**MoonKnight**
Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawke are great to watch, but the show itself has been disappointing for me. Isn't doing enough to distinguish itself from the other Marvel properties, and some big moments feel a bit hollow and rigid.

**Atlanta**
I just finished watching the fifth episode of the new season, and it's been a wild ride so far. I've enjoyed the one-off episodes, and whenever we follow the crew, it's always entertaining. It's been fascinating to see where all of the characters have gone.

**Tokyo Vice**
After a slow start, things are picking up and I'm becoming more immersed in the story.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Phethar007(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2022
Fabulous0019:
sex life of college girls

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2022
cool
VerifiedStalin:
**Pachinko**
A lovely show. Wonderful acting, interesting characters you care about and empathise with, and a fantastic story. I can't say enough nice things about it. The best show on TV right now.

**Slow Horses**
A fun show with good acting. Gary Oldman is a treasure. The plot is interesting and it has picked up in the last few episodes. Funny as well.

**The Outer Range**
Intriguing. The cowboy aesthetic is nice. Ep 2 made me WTF at the end.

**MoonKnight**
Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawke are great to watch, but the show itself has been disappointing for me. Isn't doing enough to distinguish itself from the other Marvel properties, and some big moments feel a bit hollow and rigid.

**Atlanta**
I just finished watching the fifth episode of the new season, and it's been a wild ride so far. I've enjoyed the one-off episodes, and whenever we follow the crew, it's always entertaining. It's been fascinating to see where all of the characters have gone.

**Tokyo Vice**
After a slow start, things are picking up and I'm becoming more immersed in the story.

Hmm

Feeling this koice vibes from this post

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:58am On Apr 18, 2022
Outer Range.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2022
Hueyreckless0007:
cool

Hmm

Feeling this koice vibes from this post

Was thinking the same.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:11am On Apr 18, 2022
Mecka:
Into the badlands Why does quin talk like he's high?
It's just the way he talks, lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zeeace(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2022
Godfather of Harlem is so underrated. Proper series.
Proper storyline, and great music too.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2022
TheStrongest:
I haven't seen "For Life"... Will add that to my list.

50 is doing really well...

Its a great touching plot

It happen in real life

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Was thinking the same.

Been thinking such since last year

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Guys, how's Narcos? I enjoyed Queen of the South so I'm looking for similar series. Please suggest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2022
Baddestguyp:
toxic wap I used...
Downloaded up to ep6 so far...
Will download up to season 2 tonight

Ok bro thanks, I'll try again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Fabulous0019:

Pretty Little Liars
Gossip Girl
Sex Education
Genera+ion
We Are Who We Are
Stargirl
The End of The Fvvking World

(1) (2) (3) ... (2202) (2203) (2204) (2205) (2206) (2207) (2208) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Fabbyking and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.