Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3553427 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by triggaSG(m): 4:32pm On May 12, 2022
Irredeemable idiot. Need that madness slapped outta him.

Salutations.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by triggaSG(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2022
Watching old comedy series these days. Need lotsa laughter. Looking to start 'The Office' soon.

Salutations.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2022
Chibudollar:
they look better with clothes on
don't be gayy please angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:35pm On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:
China's premium censorship... cheesy grin
lmao...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:42pm On May 12, 2022
New resident evil series coming on Netflix again...

They just won't let this franchise die

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:41pm On May 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
New resident evil series coming on Netflix again...

They just won't let this franchise die
Just saw the video.
I think it's going to be a hit.
Neflix is coming out strong this year, i like the vast competition of newly released series coming out this year.
From July to December is going to be a rollercoaster of series, i know it's not about quantity but quality but truth be told, Netflix is bringing out lots of quality this year.
HBO and amazon better watch their backs.
The Emmys for this year is going to be very interesting is going to be interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bolagabriella: 6:04pm On May 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
ok sorry
Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:58pm On May 12, 2022
CW's DC shows getting cancelled left and right grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Again guys ANATOMY OF A SCANDAL. 6 Episodes of pure Bliss. Don't miss out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50pm On May 12, 2022
Lana1:
another useless show cancelled

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:52pm On May 12, 2022
People who watch and enjoy garbage shows honestly try...it's not easy...

And those who watch 99% garbage just to find one gem...it's also not easy...

I can manage trash movie...but series? I won't touch a series until I'm sure it's good

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:00pm On May 12, 2022
So many today lmao
Why did they even continue/reboot 4400 sef?
The show was good back in the days

I watched Dynasty s1 years back sha...

Anyway gone are the days I watch average shows

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:11pm On May 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
another useless show cancelled
Just read that the CW has picked up Gotham Knights. I dont understand how that network keeps getting DC shows on its roster.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:12pm On May 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
So many today lmao

The CW have the worst shows. The whole network itself should be cancelled

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 10:22pm On May 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
So many today lmao

I be try watch dis Roswell new Mexico but it's was beautiful nonsense angry I was thinking it's going be like the original one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 10:37pm On May 12, 2022
Snowdrop giving money heist vibe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:50pm On May 12, 2022
Baddestguyp:
So many today lmao

I swear haven't watched any of this cancelled series you posted. They must be bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:52pm On May 12, 2022
Chibudollar:
I swear haven't watched any of this cancelled series you posted. They must be bad
the original 4400 was actually good back in the days...
But recently them continued or rebooted it...
I didn't bother watching...knew it would be terrible
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:55pm On May 12, 2022
Finally at EPISODE 1000

16 more episodes to catch up and start watching weekly...

Took me about 5 years catch up since I take breaks for months...
Nice

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2022
I dont recommend a lot of series.

If you haven't seen it check out Clark. Funny, light & interesting. Shout out to the dude who posted a screenshot of his tecent downloads with Clark among.
If you like comedy check out sick note. Not the greatest comedy but certainly not boring.

Who can recommend recent shows abeggg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:42pm On May 12, 2022
Bobbybube:
I dont recommend a lot of series.

If you haven't seen it check out Clark. Funny, light & interesting. Shout out to the dude who posted a screenshot of his tecent downloads with Clark among.
If you like comedy check out sick note. Not the greatest comedy but certainly not boring.

Who can recommend recent shows abeggg
HALO

I saw the trailer for this Clark a while ago...but forgot about it till you reminded me...
I'll download some episodes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:18am On May 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
HALO

I saw the trailer for this Clark a while ago...but forgot about it till you reminded me...
I'll download some episodes

Thanks bro.
I've already bookmarked Halo. Just waiting till its complete. Barry too

Any other suggestions?
Most series these days are boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:23am On May 13, 2022
Bobbybube:

Thanks bro.
I've already bookmarked Halo. Just waiting till its complete. Barry too

Any other suggestions?
Most series these days are boring
I'm not watching many series these days...
Mostly want to catch up and finish some anime...

Just movies and anime these days

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by konchesky01: 1:17am On May 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
all these doesn't matter when the script is crap

Oscar Isaac did his best to save the horrible script of the series...

The only thing exciting about the series was Oscar Isaac's acting, everyother thing was a no for me. At the beginning it was going OK, then I start to ask myself is this all what they have to offer after all the hype. Then episode 5 was the final straw for me, couldn't take it anymore.
If I need a series to mess with my brain, then I'll go watch Legion or something.

These are my thoughts and opinions about the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:15am On May 13, 2022
Lana1:
Just read that the CW has picked up Gotham Knights. I dont understand how that network keeps getting DC shows on its roster.

It's partly owned by Warner Bros and they got to feed the network content. Fortunately or unfortunately, DC is a big bet to attract audiences and part of the strategy. So they get characters that are yet to have concrete plans for in the main cinematic WB lineup.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:21am On May 13, 2022
Lana1:
The CW have the worst shows. The whole network itself should be cancelled

That's mainly cos the network is targeted towards teens.

They've given us masterpieces like The Originals, great shows like Vampire Diaries and decent ones like The 100.
It's the network's annoying politics and morality that they keep pushing in their shows that keeps doing 'em dirty.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2022
Lana1:

grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:24am On May 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
So many today lmao

The Zaslav sweep is brutal. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ghester: 10:12am On May 13, 2022
After watching the first episode a long time ago wen it came out newly, with all the finance words used in it, i thought OZARK was not for me.
As i couldn't find what to watch fr some while, i decided to gv Ozark another try. And honestly the first three episodes ws boring fr me, i just culdnt get into it. But by the 5th episode. OMG i couldn't stop watching, its probably one of the best show I've ever seen and trust me I've watched too many shows to count. OZARK is just exceptional. You'll be glued, i couldn't stop, i couldn't stop thinking about it whenever i managed to take a break.
This is for those like me who found it hard getting into OZARK, i held it by the horns nd watchd through it and it gradually revealed its sweetness, trust me its worth the wait.
Ozark is the new big thang for me!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2022
Definitely my next watch.
When i am done with the series i am currently watching.
This series "the Essex serpent" is going to be my next watch.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Finally at EPISODE 1000

16 more episodes to catch up and start watching weekly...

Took me about 5 years catch up since I take breaks for months...
Nice
Finally got someone to send the complete series for me, but unfortunately its not the dub version and I can't watch and understand.
I don't think I've the patience to start downloading now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:56am On May 13, 2022
People on twitter complaining about how some CW shows start off so good but become terrible later on...
As if it isn't obvious...
These guys write shows with interesting premise but have no plan on what to do next...

Once I get the feeling that the writers of a show didn't plan ahead...I immediately dump it...

The best series are those which the entire series from start to end is planned beforehand...before a single episode is released
Of course they can add things midway but the entire plot must be planned out from the beginning

(1) (2) (3) ... (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) (2234) (2235) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.