Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3527537 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

The last time the show Aired 3 episodes after which one every week. I am now fully a binger of TV shows. My maths is off though. It should complete in July.

Yea. It should end in July.
They'll most likely drop two to three episodes on debut.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:51pm On May 16, 2022
Kaycee7:
Make them sha dilute the horror small, for fear fear people like me grin

Lol, no worry. Dem fit use some nudity cool you down. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:54pm On May 16, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I've never watched Boku No Pico...
But Euphoria anime is the most fvcked up thing I've ever watched in my life...

I know it's nowhere near the most fvcked up anime...but that show is my limit..
I'm never again watching anything nearly as fvcked up or more fvcked up

Lol, I ain't watched Boku no Pico. When I tried to anime watchers warned me of my sanity. grin grin

I just heard about this Euphoria few days ago.

Redo of a Healer was ok at first but slowly lost its flavor towards the end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 6:56pm On May 16, 2022
Tehran season 2 making serious sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 7:42pm On May 16, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, no worry. Dem fit use some nudity cool you down. grin grin

Kaycee turgid and afraid cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2022
Outer Range was a good one 6.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 7:48pm On May 16, 2022
abduleez1:

You'll most likely get a release date next month.
Rumoured to release around July.

If it is anything close to its comics then it's premium high Fantasy shït and some horror.
alright mate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purpl3: 8:02pm On May 16, 2022
abduleez1:

Yes it's from the trailer. Look closely. It's a mash up of Netflix's upcoming summer projects. I posted the teaser late last year na. It seems I'm the one really anticipating and following this show. Even Thekingishere wey dey drop update dey mum about it.

Yea, I wasn't comfortable with the gender swapping but Lucifer is kinda Androgynous. And the actress has a good reputation.

The Fox Lucifer show was great at first especially for its comedy but they got greedy and elongated it became comical. It shoulda ended at season 4.

I remember that teaser you posted some months back but it didn't have this much detail...I'll check YouTube again sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, I ain't watched Boku no Pico. When I tried to anime watchers warned me of my sanity. grin grin

I just heard about this Euphoria few days ago.

Redo of a Healer was ok at first but slowly lost its flavor towards the end.
I don't know if there will be a Redo of Healer season 2...but some crazy things coming...
Anyway Redo of Healer never had a plot...no one watched it for the plot anyway
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:57pm On May 16, 2022
I was watching Film Buff's reaction to Attack on Titan...
I used to buy it that he hasn't read or heard things about the Manga..

But now I no longer believe that...
Some of his theories are too accurate...
Even during the From you 2000 years ago episode...
Immediately he saw the 3 daughters of Ymir, he guessed who they were... that's too freaking accurate

While his analysis of the themes and plot are great, it's hard to believe he's a first time watcher
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:23pm On May 16, 2022
Let's start Countdown for The Boys season 3

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:24pm On May 16, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:31pm On May 16, 2022
Seeing how people shiit on The Northman on Twitter reminds me that I shouldn't recommend some series or movies to people who only care about Popcorn movies...
Some people just want average writing, nothing deep and simple movies for fun...
They don't care about themes or lore or character development or anything...

No wonder a friend who recently started anime said Jujutsu Kaisen is the best anime,
In fact he rated it over FMA brotherhood and Attack on Titan...

Since then na simple anime like One Punch Man I dey recommend

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2022
Purpl3:

I remember that teaser you posted some months back but it didn't have this much detail...I'll check YouTube again sha.

Yea. It was kinda blurry then. It was the ritual invoking Death that was the scene.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2022
Crunchyroll re-uploaded the trailer...

It's coming very soon...

Btw...why does this scene look for hot?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by R2bees2: 9:58pm On May 16, 2022
Please can someone recommend a tear-jeaker series like something that could move someone to tears, 2020-2022 preferable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
R2bees2:
Please can someone recommend a tear-jeaker series like something that could move someone to tears, 2020-2022 preferable.

I Know This Much Is True, Station Eleven.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 10:28pm On May 16, 2022
John Cena na MAD man grin
Kai
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 2:19am On May 17, 2022
Researching on good series to watch is actually hardwork.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:46am On May 17, 2022
Spent hours reading up opinions about AOT manga ending... without actually reading the manga myself....but I don see spoilers like mad

My opinion is the anime should stick to the controversial ending but remove some things...and fix some dialogue...
There's one in particular the author himself in an interview has admitted he didn't express well...and since he's working more closely with the anime team it should be fixed...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:49am On May 17, 2022
In Summary, all those comparing AOT ending with GOT ending are saying crap...
Even an 4/10 AOT ending will not make it as bad as a GOT ending...besides what GOT failed to do was flesh things out...

AOT has time to do that...as the manga came out first...so more time to fix issues

I have 3 issues with the ending...2 are just dialogue fixes and one page removed...or seriously explored...
I'd prefer it removed but I've seen it's been foreshadowed for a while...

AOT is still goated...no matter how it ends...still my favorite piece of fiction

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:53am On May 17, 2022
swiftz:
Researching on good series to watch is actually hardwork.
the ones i know you will enjoy are:
The originals.
Witches of east end.
Salem.
His dark material.
Carnival row.
Midnight Texas.
The wheel of Time.
Cable girls.
Terhan
Bridgerton.
Vikings.
The last kingdom
Killing eve.
Power
Into the badlands.
The Witcher
Reign
Versailles
Dark
Visa vis
Wentworth
Just pick any you haven't watched and enjoy yourselves.
Most of these newly released 2022 Series will disappoint you.
So Just keep enjoying the old ones while we awaits better 2022 series.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 5:33am On May 17, 2022
Best series to Binge right now
Comedy
Russian Doll
Ted Lasso
Sex Education
Friends (binged 4 times back to back)
Emily in Paris
Superstore
Blackish

Drama
Westworld
Peaky Blinders
You (doesn't disappoint)
Better Call Saul
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Ozark
Bridgerton (one of my top 5)

Horror & Action & Superhero
Stranger Things (best series ever s4 coming out may 27th)
The Boys (top 2, if you like people's heads popping out of their body, this one's for you and also
Invincible (best superhero animation movie ever)
Umbrella Academy
The Witcher

Who else has seen the trailer for the boys s3 honestly can't wait

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 5:35am On May 17, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Let's start Countdown for The Boys season 3
Ajeh can't wait best series ever, can't wait for heads to roll
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by horlah005: 7:12am On May 17, 2022
R2bees2:

Les Miserables....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lex777: 7:35am On May 17, 2022
Please a list of good shows??
Completed ones tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:39am On May 17, 2022
Nice.

Up next give us update on The Nevers. embarassed

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:07am On May 17, 2022
Illusioneffect:

Ajeh can't wait best series ever, can't wait for heads to roll
heroes is still the best superhero series imo...
Although Heroes is not technically superhero sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 9:49am On May 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
the ones i know you will enjoy are:

Thanks. Will chack out cable girls

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:16am On May 17, 2022
swiftz:

Thanks. Will chack out cable girls
you are welcome and cable girls is Just the Perfect choice.
Just what i would have recommended for you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2022
Killing eve season 4 is 7/10 for me.
Kind of disappointed with the Series finally though.
I never wanted Vanielle to die, she deserved a second chance and a happy life but according to what they say, you kill by the gun, you die by the gun.
But i Just can't help but feel sad for her, i think she was willing to change though but it is what it is.
Well killing eve chapter has ended, it's been a worthy 4 years.
Now we move!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)