Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3733099 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) ... (2911) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:24pm On May 17, 2022
abduleez1:
Nice.

Up next give us update on The Nevers. embarassed

Real nice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:29pm On May 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
Killing eve season 4 is 7/10 for me.
Kind of disappointed with the Series finally though.
I never wanted Vanielle to die, she deserved a second chance and a happy life but according to what they say, you kill by the gun, you die by the gun.
But i Just can't help but feel sad for her, i think she was willing to change though but it is what it is.
Well killing eve chapter has ended, it's been a worthy 4 years.
Now we move!!!!!!!!!
I like the way dem kill her off tho cus she can't change, she will always go back to her killing side
Her dead pain me Sha very useless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:36pm On May 17, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:39pm On May 17, 2022
"How are we doing today"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
**"""

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
abduleez1:
June 3 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:50pm On May 17, 2022
abduleez1:
they better release all episodes at once, ain't got time for that weekly shitt
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2022
ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♪(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2022
DieRich5:
I like the way dem kill her off tho cus she can't change, she will always go back to her killing side
Her dead pain me Sha very useless
True you are right.
They wanted to kill off Eve in the end but it would have made no sense so they killed Vanielle instead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:26pm On May 17, 2022
WebRip vs WebDL

Which is better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
Still on Family Guy season 13 slow and steady I am almost done with it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by swiftz(f): 8:25pm On May 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
you are welcome and cable girls is Just the Perfect choice.
Just what i would have recommended for you.

I think I read here how good Cable girls is. I have seen Visa vis (loved it!!!!) Thank you!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 9:26pm On May 17, 2022
Illusioneffect:
Best series to Binge right now
Comedy
Russian Doll
Ted Lasso
Sex Education
Friends (binged 4 times back to back)
Emily in Paris
Superstore
Blackish

Drama
Westworld
Peaky Blinders
You (doesn't disappoint)
Better Call Saul
Breaking Bad
Game of Thrones
Ozark
Bridgerton (one of my top 5)

Horror & Action & Superhero
Stranger Things (best series ever s4 coming out may 27th)
The Boys (top 2, if you like people's heads popping out of their body, this one's for you and also
Invincible (best superhero animation movie ever)
Umbrella Academy
The Witcher

Who else has seen the trailer for the boys s3 honestly can't wait

Nice list! YKB.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 11:35pm On May 17, 2022
So Ruth Lang more died? shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2022
I'm still confused if this is a series or movie...
I thought it was a She-Hulk movie before...

Anyway I'm hyped af...
I never have high hopes for Marvel shows...but their trailers have been amazing...

It looks like raw fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gim2kprjL50
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Anyway I'm hyped af...
I never have high hopes for Marvel shows...but their trailers have been amazing...

It looks like raw fun

I'm so hyped once again for a marvel show...
I hope this doesn't disappoint like Moon Knight...

I've been adviced to lower my expectations...anyway I'm no longer expecting serious deep writing from marvel shows...
I'll just be watching for fun

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 1:20am On May 18, 2022
abduleez1:
"How are we doing today"
What's the name of this movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:09am On May 18, 2022
BEANSANDBREAD00:

What's the name of this movie
The Sandman.
It's a TV show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:28am On May 18, 2022
The VFX for this show looks unfinished and unimpressive. undecided undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by techcust1(f): 7:48am On May 18, 2022
Queenslandmax.com is another substance streaming stage in the United States, giving permission to many paid content for no good reason or for an apparent charge. Despite a few seconds ago getting laid out, the untouchable site has a wide grouping of content, making it significantly by and large evaluated among clients.

In several snaps, you can see the value in watching your main TV show or getting the ball really rolling with the latest blockbuster film without spending a single penny. Queenslandmax movies has a free starter window where you can participate in the total of its features for a specific time frame outline, after which you'd have remuneration for an apparent charge to get to the entire experience.

The site moreover allows a constant talk organization so you can talk with people watching a comparative series for a more striking experience. Queenslandmax.com runs on gifts from its clients to stay aware of its servers and keep on running with practically zero issues.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:08am On May 18, 2022
Crash landing on you. Korean series a. Episode 1 and 2 good so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2022
abduleez1:
Marvel taking lessons on bad CG from CW
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:02am On May 18, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Anyway I'm hyped af...

It looks like raw fun

This trailer looks bottom tier. Nothing about it looks exciting. And what is this ridiculous VFX?!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:06am On May 18, 2022
WriterNig:
WebRip vs WebDL

Which is better?
WebDL is far superior hence hard to get. It is a lossless quality direct from a web source while Webrip is "recorded" from a web source and compressed into a lower quality with noticeable frame drop.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:07am On May 18, 2022
abduleez1:
the movie abi series na completely shit from the name already, I have no hope in it, alots of bad rating loading cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:08am On May 18, 2022
Chibudollar:
Crash landing on you. Korean series a. Episode 1 and 2 good so far.
mad series AF grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samistry(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2022
Lucifer looks so hot right now grin
abduleez1:
ヾ( ͝° ͜ʖ͡°)ノ♪(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:07am On May 18, 2022
DieRich5:
mad series AF grin
just started it. Too good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:14am On May 18, 2022
Everything Everywhere All At Once (2022) = 3/10

Total trash!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2022
WriterNig:
Everything Everywhere All At Once (2022) = 3/10

Total trash!
Series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:08pm On May 18, 2022
Kaycee7:
Marvel taking lessons on bad CG from CW

grin grin

Na rush dey worry dem. The need to be on schedule na wetin dey cos all this issues. Show of $25mn per episode. undecided

If DC na postpone project go front them go say na shitty writing or underground issues. Since the embarrassment of Josstice League we don learn lesson.

Although this one looks promising in storytelling or writing for me based on the trailer.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:12pm On May 18, 2022
samistry:
Lucifer looks so hot right now grin

Lol, careful bro. You wan shag am? grin

No joke with Lucifer oo. Baba no get chill. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) ... (2911) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), iamoyindamola(m), abduleez1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.