Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3528684 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 9:05pm On May 18, 2022
abduleez1:
The VFX for this show looks unfinished and unimpressive. undecided undecided

I just found out the actress is Tatiana Maslany.

They should not mess up my seestra I beg

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

I just found out the actress is Tatiana Maslany.

They should not mess up my seestra I beg

Lol, you didn't know it was her.

I don't know her sef, just by name. And it's cos of this show when she was announced last year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 9:39pm On May 18, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, you didn't know it was her.

I don't know her sef, just by name. And it's cos of this show when she was announced last year.

Orphan Black is a FANTASTIC show.

You should watch it. She played like five or six clones in the show.

AWESOME

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Orphan Black is a FANTASTIC show.

You should watch it. She played like five or six clones in the show.

AWESOME

I've heard about the show some time ago. I've forgotten what it's about sef.
I'll check it out someday.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 7:28am On May 19, 2022
Halo ends today, hopefully Master Chief receives another round of ass whopping cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Obasempire(m): 8:43am On May 19, 2022
Another blockbuster movie

LEAK FT JAGABAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CicMgUPQE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Obasempire(m): 8:51am On May 19, 2022
It's a new series, it's just starting, I recommend u watch it.

Another blockbuster movie

LEAK FT JAGABAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CicMgUPQE
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 9:18am On May 19, 2022
Now, I want more legal drama grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Delacroix6(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2022
Upload
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:26am On May 19, 2022
AnfieldFan:
Now, I want more legal drama grin grin
I guess this will be one of those where you hear stuff like...
A superhero movie can be a law movie, it can be a spy thriller, it can be a detective movie...blablabla
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 11:36am On May 19, 2022
this woke nonsense don enter young justice

Kai, I hate LGBTQ pass anything.

Thank God for naija stance..They should even pass a death sentence on any idiot that thinks he is wiser than God to want a sex change

Nonsense!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Purpl3: 12:21pm On May 19, 2022
Blueelf:

Thank God for naija stance..They should even pass a death sentence on any idiot that thinks he is wiser than God to want a sex change

Nonsense!!!

Why do you hate them soomuch? Did any of them steal your wife or something dear to you?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:24pm On May 19, 2022
Halo 10/10
cinematography✓
Character✓
Story✓
Beautiful Women✓

I hope dat girl no die o....... I just pray S2 no go reach 2yrs b4 release

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39pm On May 19, 2022
DieRich5:
Halo 10/10
cinematography✓
Character✓
Story✓
Beautiful Women✓

I hope dat girl no die o....... I just pray S2 no go reach 2yrs b4 release
I love the series too...
But HALO game fans won't agree with you

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:40pm On May 19, 2022
Blueelf:

Nonsense!!!
lmao...
I've been hearing about this Young Justice for a while sha...
Never watched... doesn't seem bloody
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 12:52pm On May 19, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I love the series too...
But HALO game fans won't agree with you
dere fans ain't serious AF, dem try mostly dat last fight scene I love the way dem mk it look like the game grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2022
DieRich5:
dere fans ain't serious AF, dem try mostly dat last fight scene I love the way dem mk it look like the game grin
I honestly don't know how they think a game plot would work for a series...not even movie...

The time I get pissed about such adaptations is when the source material actually has a clear story but the live action just takes the premise and completely disregards the story
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:02pm On May 19, 2022
What a kid konate is...
For liking a "cartoon" character...

Eren "Konate" Yeager cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:21pm On May 19, 2022
A reaction channel I'm watching...
The guy saw Female Titan appearance and predicted that it was Eren's Mother looking for Eren to save him grin grin grin

Wtf wtf is that prediction cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 5:41pm On May 19, 2022
Baddestguyp:
lmao... I've been hearing about this Young Justice for a while sha... Never watched... doesn't seem bloody
nt bloody check
Invincible or legend of vox machina
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2022
l69l:

nt bloody check

Invincible or legend of vox machina
seen both
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 8:53pm On May 19, 2022
I'm amazed! S.W.A.T series has really improved this days
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:23pm On May 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:
I'm amazed! S.W.A.T series has really improved this days
after how many seasons?
Probably 10 or 20 seasons?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 10:39pm On May 19, 2022
abduleez1:
The VFX for this show looks unfinished and unimpressive. undecided undecided

That's what you get when your VFX artists are working tirelessly to crank out good VFX for 4 TV shows and 3 movies in a single year

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:48pm On May 19, 2022
BlackManta:

That's what you get when your VFX artists are working tirelessly to crank out good VFX for 4 TV shows and 3 movies in a single year

Preach brother!!!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:09am On May 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
What a kid konate is...
For liking a "cartoon" character...

Eren "Konate" Yeager cool

Man Konate is literally a kid. He was born in 1999.
I come here to check on trending series and look at reviews. The last 15 or so pages have been almost completely about animie & so. I can barely follow live action conversation. Funny enough its just 2-3 people that seem to be pushing the whole narrative/arguments.

My bro this is a series thread and you have all the right to push Animie. But its obvious that within the umbrella of Series, you are more of a animie person. It also seems like most people here are not so crazy about animie. Why not tone down the pics and arguments a bit or better still make a thread where y'all can express yourselves perfectly. Just so everyone can follow and be happy.
You've been active on this thread for a very long time now so I'm sure people won't complain if things go back to the way they used to be.

With all due respect bro. Goes without saying. Na beg.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:10am On May 20, 2022
triggaSG:

Seinfeld

Salutations

Danke!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by durubennie(m): 12:50am On May 20, 2022
MJBOLT:
Halo ends today, hopefully Master Chief receives another round of ass whopping cool
So master Chief is dead? Hope not. I love the shooting at the end when Cortana took over. Funny enough thats how he's supposed to be, faceless,quiet and full of action like the games.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 1:46am On May 20, 2022
I don't think so,he's gonna return.
I've not played any of the games

durubennie:

So master Chief is dead? Hope not. I love the shooting at the end when Cortana took over. Funny enough thats how he's supposed to be, faceless,quiet and full of action like the games.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:51am On May 20, 2022
Foinal Episode ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BigDawsNet: 8:55am On May 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
after how many seasons?
Probably 10 or 20 seasons?

10 Seasons?

Oya delete that comment before the producers of SWAT sees it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 8:56am On May 20, 2022
Bobbybube:

Man Konate is literally a kid. He was born in 1999.
I come here to check on trending series and look at reviews. The last 15 or so pages have been almost completely about animie & so. I can barely follow live action conversation. Funny enough its just 2-3 people that seem to be pushing the whole narrative/arguments.

My bro this is a series thread and you have all the right to push Animie. But its obvious that within the umbrella of Series, you are more of a animie person. It also seems like most people here are not so crazy about animie. Why not tone down the pics and arguments a bit or better still make a thread where y'all can express yourselves perfectly. Just so everyone can follow and be happy.
You've been active on this thread for a very long time now so I'm sure people won't complain if things go back to the way they used to be.

With all due respect bro. Goes without saying. Na beg.
You mean a 23yr old is a kid? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)