Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3508291 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Delacroix6:
Stranger Things is absolutely good.
I'll give it 9/10. This series gives me the Teen Wolf vibe.

I got really confused watching the first part of season 4 because of the timeline. Elle as we know it may be older than we think.

Probably older than the whole tribe's parents.
And the Dr. Samuel Owen might be immortal...

Modified: I just read an article about the timeline and I understand it better now.. I only got confused when they mentioned at first that Victor Creel killed his family in the 30's.
Teen Wolf is a 7.5/10 at best tho ..

Anyway I'm yet to watch this stranger things...despite all the hype...
It's been on my list for a while
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Stop your entitlement mentality, no one here owes you a damn thing. If the thread is drowning in baseless discussion as you put it, then do something about it. Bombard this place with TV show recommendations. Be proactive. It takes one person to make a difference. It's a much better alternative than whining like a spoiled brat.

It's honestly funny and annoying at the same time when you see people who barely contribute to the thread come here whining and crying about discussions.

I'm yet to see any one here that asked for recommendations of TV shows or genres that didn't get recommendation lists from at least one or two people. Yet someone will come here and be mouthing off as if they drop recommendations for others.
They'll come with entitlement as if anyone owes them a fvvking recommendation, like say na their papa dey buy data for you. Mtchew... angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
blingxx:

Sasha potato grin .. pls don't get attached to any character the anime be like game of thrones where your favorite character fit die lipsrsealed

Why you dey warn am. angry
Make him follow us pass through the pains. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by l69l: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
The Lazarus Project
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
blingxx:
I was looking for a series about japanese crime and some Yakuza sh!t Tokyo vice didn't dissapoint me , it's a Japanese version of "the wire" grin but it's a slow burn

Trustsl HBO. They know how to deliver top tier content.

Awaiting S2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paskal16: 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Where can I download stranger things from season one
It’s not available on Netnaija
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

My opinion changed from season to season.

Season 1, I initially tagged him for a sociopath but seeing how he was conflicted with killing people and how desperately he wanted to abandon that life, I changed my opinion to PTSD.

Season 2, I changed my opinion to psychopath after he mindlessly murdered everyone (well, almost everyone) in a Burmese Monastery, after I alternated between PTSD and Sociopath in the previous episodes.

Season 3, I was firmly comfortable in my psychopath assessment, although I bumped it up to functioning psychopath as the season progressed. His actions throughout Season 3 is that of one who is clearly self serving and doesn't really feel compassion. Unlike a sociopath, he's erratic and predictable.

Now, Fuches... Fuches is easy to theorize. He's a classic narcissist and a sociopath up to his eyeballs.

I don too dey delay to join this HBO masterpiece.
Series like this on a regular no fit make me dislike that network in this life or the other. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
No one is prepared for what they'll meet in episode 6 Herogasm. grin grin cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
abduleez1:
No one is prepared for what they'll meet in episode 6 Herogasm. grin grin cheesy
I've been saying it...
From all indications this episode will be freaking insane...

I'm expecting a lot of r*pe as it's gonna be a sex party in the next episode...

And knowing the series, they'll make it as fvcked up as possible

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Monoke: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
paskal16:
Where can I download stranger things from season one
It’s not available on Netnaija

Try nkiri.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Day 999999999 of seeing new details...

The amount of details in this show is too damn amazing...
Everyday I see new details...

I still struggle to believe one guy wrote this show singlehandedly...and his first story...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
abduleez1:

It's honestly funny and annoying at the same time when you see people who barely contribute to the thread come here whining and crying about discussions.

I'm yet to see any one here that asked for recommendations of TV shows or genres that didn't get recommendation lists from at least one or two people. Yet someone will come here and be mouthing off as if they drop recommendations for others.
They'll come with entitlement as if anyone owes them a fvvking recommendation, like say na their papa dey buy data for you. Mtchew... angry
they won't be active here, they'll just come once in a blue moon to lament lack of recommendations...

As if it's not series people have been talking about here for pages...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Series on my to-watch list:

Stranger Things
Dark
Jack Reacher
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Day 999999999 of seeing new details...

The amount of details in this show is too damn amazing...
Everyday I see new details...

I still struggle to believe one guy wrote this show singlehandedly...and his first story...

Hope you know AOT you so worship is written by a woman?
Yes, a woman!! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
abduleez1:

Yes, a woman!! grin
nope...
The author of AOT is Hajime Isayama...

It's a guy...and what inspired him to write the story was watching a drunk man in a bar...

I also know he spent quite a while planning the story from start to end before he started publishing

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:
nope...
The author of AOT is Hajime Isayama...

It's a guy...and what inspired him to write the story was watching a drunk man in a bar...

I also know he spent quite a while planning the story from start to end before he started publishing

Lol, I know.
Just pranking. The dude looks like a woman. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mac0: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
abduleez1:

Yes, a woman!! grin

Nope.

Hajime Isayama.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Who else is addicted to the Rapture song Soldier Boy sang in the latest The Boys episode?

It's all over tiktok...the lyrics are rubbish but the song is fire

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, I know.
Just pranking. The dude looks like a woman. grin
that's how asians look grin

I know Demon Slayer and Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood were written by women sha...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
that's how asians look grin

I know Demon Slayer and Fullmetal Alchemist brotherhood were written by women sha...

Yea. Koreans and Japanese young men mostly look effeminate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Monoke: 5:27am On Jun 21, 2022
abduleez1:

You never see strong Japanese face na why grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2022
abduleez1:

I don't think so. I think it's just makeup.

Probably to appeal to their mostly female audience.

If you see their men national team they have normal strong features associated with men. you'll never mistaken them for women.

But their women national team, without makeup they look like men.

1. Japan men national team players.

2. Japan women national team player

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Edopesin: 6:48am On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Teen Wolf is a 7.5/10 at best tho ..

Anyway I'm yet to watch this stranger things...despite all the hype...
It's been on my list for a while

I started it in their debut year but I thought it too childish, I couldn't even go past episode 4

After this season 4 hype I started it all over again, I mean the hype cannot just be for nothing but I dumped it at episode 7 this time... Season 2 might be better but It is not for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Edopesin: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2022
Workin moms S01... 7/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2022
oyaskii:
like X files meets Fringe...dope show...i think S3 just started.

I never saw X-files, but I love and missed Fringe.

I like shows like this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:27am On Jun 21, 2022
l69l:

The Lazarus Project

Just finished seeing it.

The storyline is amazing. The idea and concept of it is wow. 9/10.

Some of the casting is just trash. Cant remember the last time I saw an unappealing lead cast, even is girlfriend/wife is not just it. I dey tire to look at his mouth when he is talking, its as if spits dey gather for the both corners of his mouth. Dude cant even act, for most parts of the series he was just awkward. 4/10

Archie and whoever her wardrobe are just fire. 9/10

Now the script, in what world will a newbie( person wey just learn how to just shoot gun finish o, no prior training in hand combat) beat a seasoned veteran, not just beat him but also put him to sleep, like how...

Their office does not match the team, what I mean is, it doesnt really look like an office, just a makeshift building or a temp location. Cars parked inside the office, crates of god-knows-what, 4 -6 computers, likkee

Overall rating - 6/10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:30am On Jun 21, 2022
Animal Kingdom is back!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2022
Achilles100:
Animal Kingdom is back!!!

Which back??

They just finish s4 months ago bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2022
abduleez1:

Why you dey warn am. angry
Make him follow us pass through the pains. grin

Omo when Eren asked, 'what was the [spoiler word] word' she said.

weeping, that abori guy said 'Meat' .

Omo I was laughing like a madman twas so funny and sad at the same time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:53am On Jun 21, 2022
Percival9:

Which back??

Do you live in an alternate universe cuz as far as I'm aware, S6 started two days ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2022
Percival9:

Which back??

We are talking about season 6 over here bro.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

Do you live in an alternate universe cuz as far as I'm aware, S6 started two days ago.

DandeNumeruno , please its too early for vawulence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2287) (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: elvisgaga, Flamez01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.