Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521154 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
hmm...
I don't know about that...
But AOT fans for reddit and even twitter created their own reddit sections for different views on the story and they hate on the others

In fact, many have created their own fan versions pitching the characters they want together and the ones they want dead grin

Still dey learn work. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
abduleez1:

Still dey learn work. undecided
I don't care about all these tbh...
I just want happy moments for my beloved characters...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sneak peak....season 3 is dropping soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHt-hDN5--E
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
For those who don't know .... grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Sneak peak....season 3 is dropping soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHt-hDN5--E

I've waited soiling for this

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is what I expect from a $500mn show. cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:25am On Jun 22, 2022
abduleez1:

AOT fandom dey learn work for where DCEU fans dey. undecided
I no get strength for talk cos the nigga no dey sabi anything on a normal. AoT fans wey never smell Fate fans when e come to fandom wars na him wan yarn nonsense. Anyway na only AoT him know sha.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:29am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaycee7:
I no get strength for talk cos the nigga no dey sabi anything on a normal. AoT fans wey never smell Fate fans when e come to fandom wars na him wan yarn nonsense. Anyway na only AoT him know sha.

Lol. I just dey look am.
Dem dey call divisive fandoms na AOT him dey mention. Lmao. AOT wey no fit enter top 5 most divisive fandoms na him he dey hype.

DCEU and Star Wars fans wey dey make trends everyday for online forums. But those Fate fans dey mad sha. Dude no even know fandoms wey take pettiness to another level.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonireel(m): 6:30am On Jun 22, 2022
lovewins:
The Old Man is a great new series. 2 episodes in and I can't wait to see where this goes.

the old man is a thriller, with thoughtful dialogues. I'm hooked on it at the moment. have watched the 2 episodes twice already.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:39am On Jun 22, 2022
Kaycee7:
Rest...
Who get time for Fate series...

Just watch Fate Stay Night
Fate Zero
Unlimited Blade Works and you're good to go
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol. I just dey look am.
Dem dey call divisive fandoms na AOT him dey mention. Lmao. AOT wey no fit enter top 5 most divisive fandoms na him he dey hype.

DCEU and Star Wars fans wey dey make trends everyday for online forums. But those Fate fans dey mad sha. Dude no even know fandoms wey take pettiness to another level.
okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2022
Be like say na only me never see Multiverse of Madness...I don download am sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 8:00am On Jun 22, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Series on my to-watch list:

Stranger Things
Dark
Jack Reacher
That DARK. Is it a good watch? The ep1 seems so dull i'm hesitating to watch d rest of it..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LawFight(m): 8:04am On Jun 22, 2022
Stranger things
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 8:11am On Jun 22, 2022
Juzec:
Attack on titans
I just started season 3.
This Eren go ever strong like this so? Always receiving beating and waiting for people to rescue him everytime embarassed
Pls where can i download d subtitled version of AOT. The one on tvshows isnt subbed..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:42am On Jun 22, 2022
Silentgroper:
Pls where can i download d subtitled version of AOT. The one on tvshows isnt subbed..
animepahe dot com

Download the one without the "eng" tag...
The ones with "eng" tag are dubbed
The ones without"eng" tag have subtitles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 8:43am On Jun 22, 2022
This Tyler Perry no get sense
He gave zatima a show? undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 8:46am On Jun 22, 2022
Baddestguyp:
animepahe dot com

Download the one without the "eng" tag... The ones with "eng" tag are dubbed The ones without"eng" tag have subtitles
Muchos gracias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2022
abduleez1:
This is what I expect from a $500mn show. cool

Na one country average gdp them use market a show grin cheesy .... Looks great by the way .This show will give "house of dragons" a run and make us forget about game of thrones trilogy grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 9:52am On Jun 22, 2022
abduleez1:
For those who don't know .... grin grin

cheesy grin more dicks , pvssy and gore incoming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 10:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Baddestguyp:
he's the smartest character tho...
I'd say he's as smart as Erwin...
Although Erwin is better at strategy and tactics

Ewrin na just battle tactician , trust me he's not as smart as Armin if he was smart he would have figure out a better way to fight the Titans instead leading his men straight to death everytime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2022
Ms. Marvel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2022
blingxx:

Ewrin na just battle tactician , trust me he's not as smart as Armin if he was smart he would have figure out a better way to fight the Titans instead leading his men straight to death everytime
Erwin is smarter. He just doesn't have Armin's plot armour.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2022
Barry season 3.... 8/10 for me.

Funny scene

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 11:45am On Jun 22, 2022
The Umbrella Academy S3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2022
Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness (2022)

>> 4/10

Wasn't impressed.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2022
MJBOLT:
The Umbrella Academy S3

Just checked now. It's out.

I'm doing 3 episodes this evening.

3 tomorrow and the rest on Friday.

Nothing else matters ...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
blingxx:

Na one country average gdp them use market a show grin cheesy .... Looks great by the way .This show will give "house of dragons" a run and make us forget about game of thrones trilogy grin

Lol, I don't think this one is beating game of thrones anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)