Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509002 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Achilles100:

Omo when Eren asked, 'what was the [spoiler word] word' she said.

weeping, that abori guy said 'Meat' .

Omo I was laughing like a madman twas so funny and sad at the same time.
Eren actually laughed there ...
But it was out of grief ...so fvcked up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2022
Achilles100:

DandeNumeruno , please its too early for vawulence.
undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:07am On Jun 21, 2022
Jon Bernthal has played cops, vigilantes, criminals and everything in between, but this might be his best performance yet. The man just keep getting better and better. Dope miniseries.

4.5/5

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 50d33q: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2022
DandeNumeruno:
Jon Bernthal has played cops, vigilantes, criminals and everything in between, but this might be his best performance yet. The man just keep getting better and better. Dope miniseries.

4.5/5
He's really the punisher
The werey fought till the end in this series, even when caught red handed alaye still they deny grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
grin
Achilles100:

We are talking about season 6 over here bro.

Ohh i was talking abt 5 They finish airing it like 3 months ago

Wtf grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
nope...
The author of AOT is Hajime Isayama...

It's a guy...and what inspired him to write the story was watching a drunk man in a bar...

I also know he spent quite a while planning the story from start to end before he started publishing
1 series, 2 fandom, we don't know which group is evil or good cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
DieRich5:
1 series, 2 fandom, we don't know which group is evil or good cheesy
Alliance vs Yeagerists
Mappa vs Wit studio
Genocide is justifiable VS Genocide is wrong
Season 3 vs Season 4
Floch vs Mikasa and Armin
Erenhisu vs Erenmikasa
Ending defenders vs Ending Haters

Etc etc

No fandom is as divided as AOT... fighting everyday on reddit...

Everyone is giving different interpretations of everything...
Someone said Mikasa's scarf represented her leash or chain smh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 4:39pm On Jun 21, 2022
Attack on titans
I just started season 3.
This Eren go ever strong like this so? Always receiving beating and waiting for people to rescue him everytime embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Juzec:
Attack on titans
I just started season 3.
This Eren go ever strong like this so? Always receiving beating and waiting for people to rescue him everytime embarassed
He will, Armin is the boring character for me too emotional and weak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 5:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
ab221:

Armin has always been weak and he knows his boundaries. He doesn't pick fights bigger than him unlike Eren that will pick a fight with 5 people combined and still collect better beating grin
Also, Armin's strategic abilities and intelligence more than make up for his weakness. He has saved their asses several times with his clever ideas. So las las he still get use.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
ab221:

he's the smartest character tho...
I'd say he's as smart as Erwin...
Although Erwin is better at strategy and tactics
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Juzec:
Attack on titans
I just started season 3.
lol, you never see anything yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
Btw Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness is out for download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
lol, you never see anything yet
Lol. He has the potentials. Na why the thing dey pain me like this...make I continue to exercise patience then grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
"Looks like meat's back on the menu boysss!"

"Whom do you serve? SARUMAN.....!!!"

First look at Orcs on Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power

#LOTR

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Juzec:
Lol. He has the potentials. Na why the thing dey pain me like this...make I continue to exercise patience then grin
Eren will be your fav character in season 4 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lovewins: 6:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
The Old Man is a great new series. 2 episodes in and I can't wait to see where this goes.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by triggaSG(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Herogasm in the next The Boyz episode? My God. What a time to be alive. Hahahahahahahaha

Salutations
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Juzec:
Armin has always been weak and he knows his boundaries. He doesn't pick fights bigger than him unlike Eren that will pick a fight with 5 people combined and still collect better beating grin
Also, Armin's strategic abilities and intelligence more than make up for his weakness. He has saved their asses several times with his clever ideas. So las las he still get use.

Baddestguyp:
he's the smartest character tho...
I'd say he's as smart as Erwin...
Although Erwin is better at strategy and tactics

True he was smart and a good strategist, but despite getting *spoiler* he was still weak.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

4.5/5

The scary thing is, this is based on true events...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
Atlanta (2016)

Season 2....10/10

PERFECTION.

episode 6 has to be the greatest episode in the history of television...Godam shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
ab221:

True he was smart and a good strategist, but despite getting *spoiler* he was still weak.
I no wan continue this discussion cos you don dey post spoilers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 7:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I no wan continue this discussion cos you don dey post spoilers
Sorry undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
The GOAT

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Btw Dr Strange Multiverse of Madness is out for download
where u for see am undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IbrahimMav: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBEvEcpnG7k

season 4 vol. 2 gon be epic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
DieRich5:
where u for see am undecided
it's on pahe dot in

I'll download tonight
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
DandeNumeruno:

4.5/5

This Wunmi Mosaku go hot. E just dey pain me say HBO with all their explicitness no dey show us her brezz and yansh. cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
Please guys maybe I have forgotten, has Noho Hank always been gay in Barry? Because I just started season 3 and I don't understand what I am seeing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:

No fandom is as divided as AOT... fighting everyday on reddit...

Everyone is giving different interpretations of everything...

AOT fandom dey learn work for where DCEU fans dey. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
abduleez1:

AOT fandom dey learn work for where DCEU fans dey. undecided
hmm...
I don't know about that...
But AOT fans for reddit and even twitter created their own reddit sections for different views on the story and they hate on the others

In fact, many have created their own fan versions pitching the characters they want together and the ones they want dead grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 9:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
it's on pahe dot in

I'll download tonight
I'll check it

(1) (2) (3) ... (2288) (2289) (2290) (2291) (2292) (2293) (2294) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m), rhukkie and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.