Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3510152 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rectify! My kind of series!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
cao:

I'm still blaming you...

blaming me for unleashing the poet and rapper in you ----fair enough
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pomporiking: 1:04am On Dec 09, 2015
fabiano09:
Rectify! My kind of series!

So grossly underrated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 6:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Lymelyte, Fargo is dope... If u watched Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul and u enjoyed them u will definately love it. Hell even Bob Odernkirk is in Fargo.. Wat i meant is that in season 2 there was a time and cast change and im finding it hard to adjust.
BTW if u watched 3 episodes yet not feeling it.. U might as well stop
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2015
darkenedrebel:
why no Gotham today?

i think that the last episode was the fall finali
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 09, 2015
Darey00:
Lymelyte, Fargo is dope... If u watched Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul and u enjoyed them u will definately love it. Hell even Bob Odernkirk is in Fargo.. Wat i meant is that in season 2 there was a time and cast change and im finding it hard to adjust.
BTW if u watched 3 episodes yet not feeling it.. U might as well stop
what's with the UFO in season 2?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bisan20: 10:21am On Dec 09, 2015
i want to start watching some series but dont which to start ...................
dis are the series......

once upon a time
fargo
better call saul
the leftovers
agent x

or can anyone suggest a good series as interesting like gotham, empire and banshee for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2015
blublahd:
what's with the UFO in season 2?
im yet to start season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Best quote from Fargo season 1: "Lester,is this what you really want?"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ultron(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
BatGate: Robbie Amell Challenges Stephen Amell Over ‘Arrow Beating Up Batman‘

Batman Vs. Superman, Captain America Vs. Iron Man… Arguments over which superhero would win in a fight can pit friend against friend and sometimes even family member against family member. During a recent Heroes & Villain Fan Fest,Arrowstar Stephen Amell answered the seemingly innocent question of who would win in a fight between his Green Arrow and Batman.
Unsurprisingly, Amell selected himself as the winner in such a showdown. Really, what self-respecting superhero would ever pick themselves to lose?
However, Amell’s answer created somewhat of an uproar among Batman fans, including one of Amell’s own relatives. In a hilarious Facebook exchange, Stephen’s cousin Robbie Amell, who use to play one-half of Firestorm on The Flash, took him to task over his Batman claim.
Robbie wrote, “Where do you get off saying you could beat up Batman!? I thought we were family.”
To which, Stephen responded, “What the hell am I supposed to say Uncle Bob? What if someone asked you if Firestorm could beat Batman?!??”
In a hilarious....continue reading

https://ultronx./2015/12/09/batgate-robbie-amell-challenges-stephen-amell-over-arrow-beating-up-batman/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ufranklin92:

i think that the last episode was the fall finali

yeah..i just checked it out as well...no Gotham until february 26
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saintwill(m): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Limitless

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
just finished Boardwalk empire season 4 and about to begin season 5. 7/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Justified!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Quantico... I think I'm just watching it to see Alex Parrish...

Fine gal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Phoenix619:
Quantico... I think I'm just watching it to see Alex Parrish...

Fine gal
If only her acting skills are as fine as her face. lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
bykebyke:

some peeps commend it though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
bykebyke:

Lol, her acting could be better though...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

some peeps commend it though.
They know nothing then. lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
bykebyke:

They know nothing then. lipsrsealed
What makes your opinion better than the rest.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

What makes your opinion better than the rest.
Cause Priyanka Chopra as Alex Parrish sucks,she doesn't have that Claire Danes-esque show power and if people do not see this well,it's either they are blind or....blind....The only thing she's doing is making the FBI look sexy. lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2015
One big flaw about News network shows is the emphasis on beauty and charisma more than the actual acting talent.

The first time I watched 'Chicago fire', I was struck by how unnaturally pretty they all looked - the whole firefighting crew. Then, when I compared this to 'Rescue Me' that only have ONE honest-to-god dashing firefighter in their crew, I couldn't help but shake my head at NBC.

You see, while FX was going for realism with 'Rescue Me' by focusing more on talent than beauty, NBC - been a typical News network that care more about ratings than anything else. - did the exact opposite. It made for a generic firefighting drama with no discernible trademark in sight.

But hey, loads of amorous young people tuned in to watch the beautiful firefighters look sexy whilst fighting fire every week, and the ratings soared, so who cares about talent, really? undecided

On 'Quantico', again, the beauty over talent scenario has taken the center stage. The end result: A generic tv show filled with cliches, no real talent, and several plotholes in the storyline already.

On the female lead, Quantico's Alex Parrish can only be compared to that of Chicago Fire's Gabriela Dawson. Both are horrible actresses that tried to overact to compesate for their acting inadequacies, like a couple of high schoolers' first time on stage. angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2015
On the female lead, Quantico's Alex Parrish can only be compared to that of Chicago Fire's Gabriela Dawson. Both are horrible actresses that tried to overact to compesate for their acting inadequacies, like a couple of high schoolers' first time on stage
Koice..chop knuckle. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nimk(f): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
how to get away with murder is on point sha....it make sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyineda(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
I recommend the series called Into The Badlands.
Read more about it on AMC's official website: http://www.amc.com/shows/into-the-badlands
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Arrow (Mid Season Finale) the end left me sad cry I might not watch Arrow again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Alfred234:
Arrow (Mid Season Finale) the end left me sad cry I might not watch Arrow again
Thats one of the reasons i felt they shouldnt have gone down that road.Felicity fans would be displeased.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Thats one of the reasons i felt they shouldnt have gone down that road.Felicity fans would be displeased.
i swear they just ruined the show for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ekins71: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Binge watched all seven seasons of Sons of Anarchy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
ekins71:
Binge watched all seven seasons of Sons of Anarchy
That series is one of my favorite series, its so damn good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ekins71: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
DEIFIED:

That series is one of my favorite series, its so damn good.
Exactly. The series is a little bit understated but excellent performances all round. As captivating as Breaking Bad and intriguing as The Wire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
ekins71:
Exactly. The series is a little bit understated but excellent performances all round. As captivating as Breaking Bad and intriguing as The Wire.
Yeah, the story and the major characters in the series made the series thick. Jax, tiggy, clay, jax mother, jax wife.

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: hyzicbond(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.