Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3547401 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ekins71: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
DEIFIED:

Yeah, the story and the major characters in the series made the series thick. Jax, tiggy, clay, jax mother, jax wife.
the creator, Kurt Sutter is some kind of genius. He worked on The Shield as well. He played the part of Otto Delaney in the series. His real life is actually Gemma, Jax's mother.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
ekins71:
the creator, Kurt Sutter is some kind of genius. He worked on The Shield as well. He played the part of Otto Delaney in the series. His real life is actually Gemma, Jax's mother.
Yeah. The only movie i can relate it to is the sopranos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 11, 2015
To all the gurus here..

Please, can the mtn Bblited tweak work of blackberry 10 devices?

I want to buy a blackberry phone, probably a Q10.. And i want to be using the 70naira for 5gb stuff.. Will it work on it? Answers pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2015
viickerz:
To all the gurus here..

I want to buy a blackberry phone, probably a Q10.. And i want to be using the 70naira for 5gb stuff.. Will it work on it? Answers pls

No
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
viickerz:
To all the gurus here..

glo bis will work on it 1000k (3gb)
the bblited will also work on it jare no mind the guy, but it will be 10mb for 70 naira grin
( besides i have bb q10 for sale )
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2015
Elementary.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2015
Black Jesus grin Lord have mercy #smh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:10am On Dec 13, 2015
Live at the Apollo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:20am On Dec 13, 2015
Ash vs. Evil Dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2015
None currently.reccomendations anyone?

I've seen Power, stalker, Empire,Banshee, Arrow,Gotham,HTGAWM etc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2015
ifyalways:

Go watch devious maids. If you liked desperate housewives, then you'll like it too.

Do you like crime stories?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2015
Afam4eva:

Go watch devious maids. If you liked desperate housewives, then you'll like it too.

Do you like crime stories?
No I didn't like Desperate housewives, so I'll definitely not like Devious maids. I however enjoyed " if loving you was wrong" and " real husbands of Hollywood"

Yeah, I like a bit of crime but please don't mention Agent Shield and any of the CSI series cos I sooooooo hate them. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ultron(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2015
Why you shouldn’t hate on Sharon Carter in ‘Captain America: Civil War’

Yes,Captain America: Civil Waris probably going to introduce a Steve/Sharon romance, but don’t let Sharon Carter be defined by her love interest.
We’re all looking forward toCaptain America: Civil War, the third and final installment in Marvel’s Captain America trilogy.
The movie pits Cap (Chris Evans) against Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.), dividing Avengers and auxiliary characters in a fight that, if the traileris anything to go by, has more to do with the fate of the Winter Soldier (Sebastian Stan) than the Superhero Registration Act from the Civil War arcs in the comics.
Marvel and the Russo Brothers aren’t completely changing the story, however. For one, they’re bringing back

https://ultronx./2015/12/12/why-you-shouldnt-hate-on-sharon-carter-in-captain-america-civil-war/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by profneyo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2015
ifyalways:

If you haven't seen Wentworth, then I recommend that you do. It is definitely one of the most interesting TV series you will come across.

Also considering the series you mentioned above, I'll suggest you watch Strike Back and White Collar.

Thank me later

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
profneyo:

If you haven't seen Wentworth, then I recommend that you do. It is definitely one of the most interesting TV series you will come across.

Also considering the series you mentioned above, I'll suggest you watch Strike Back and White Collar.

Thank me later

grin
I have seen Strike back and white collar. I have actually seen quite a handful (POI, ringer, musketeers, Z-nation, walking dead, orphan Black etc)

Wentworth? I'll look up reviews and snippets online. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2015
Doctor Who.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2015
FIFA, Sepp Blatter and Me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ijele(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
pls peeps,where can i download ' The walking dead season 5 and 6?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DEIFIED(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2015
cao:
FIFA, Sepp Blatter and Me.
Werin be dis?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
DEIFIED:

Werin be dis?
It's a programme by BBC under their Panorama brand (basically investigative journalism, basically a documentary). It's about an investigative journalist, Andrew Jennings, and his fight to reveal Sepp Blatter & FIFA's corruption.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2015
Homeland Season 5 episode 11.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Penhand(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2015
Heroes Reborn and Misfits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 1:30am On Dec 14, 2015
Californication
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2015
Who have seen Constantine? Is it good or waste of time? And Quantico too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:11am On Dec 14, 2015
The Blacklist is easily the best show on Tv right now... if u disagree argue with them forefathers!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwarichie(m): 8:50am On Dec 14, 2015
Can someone please rate Quantico and Gotham for me on a scale of 1 to 10.....am looking for a good series to watch...walking dead was awesome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
donhils:
Who have seen Constantine? Is it good or waste of time? And Quantico too.
I personally enjoyed the hell out of Constantine. I've only seen the pilot of Quantico, but I do intend on catching up on it later, been hearing some good things about it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
oluwarichie:

Can someone please rate Quantico and Gotham for me on a scale of 1 to 10.....am looking for a good series to watch...walking dead was awesome

If walking dead is your standard well that's too high. I prefer quantico to Gotham tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 14, 2015
What's up with the new Fargo tho? Thought it's the continuation of malvo and co. Nawa o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
The Librarians.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
cao:
The Librarians.
how interesting is it?
Putting it on scale 1-10?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2015
Singapore1:
how interesting is it?
Putting it on scale 1-10?

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.