Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3547232 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RAKITIC: 6:40pm On Dec 14, 2015
Can anyone recommend any action packed american series i can watch, i hate dulling series, something similar to 24, strike back, prison break
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2015
RAKITIC:
Can anyone recommend any action packed american series i can watch, i hate dulling series, something similar to 24, strike back, prison break
watch *LEGEND* its on o2tvseries..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Favolly(f): 1:28am On Dec 15, 2015
Is it just me or is blackish the funniest show at the moment?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 6:13am On Dec 15, 2015
oluwarichie:

Can someone please rate Quantico and Gotham for me on a scale of 1 to 10.....am looking for a good series to watch...walking dead was awesome
WD was good but not awesome o jare. Became boring with the never ending episodes and plots.

Quantico V Gotham? I'll pick Gotham!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2015
Chibudollar:
The Blacklist is easily the best show on Tv right now... if u disagree argue with them forefathers!!!
I disagree and I ain't arguing biko
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 6:16am On Dec 15, 2015
So I bought and started "Agent X" last night. Impressed thus far.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JoeCutie(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2015
Tyrant 2
The Borgias 2
The Originals 1

Seeing them concomitantly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JoeCutie(m): 7:19am On Dec 15, 2015
ifyalways:
Agent X? What is it about?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 15, 2015
Mehn I got so backed up on these shows because of school but since break is fully underway, my bed and I have become best friends as we enjoy these series together grin

Empire (Adaeze003 where u at madam.... Who was ur favourite again, Jamal? grin)

How To Get Away With Murder

Quantico

Scandal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hilda90(f): 9:33am On Dec 15, 2015
Chibudollar:
The Blacklist is easily the best show on Tv right now... if u disagree argue with them forefathers!!!

I agree with you!my favorite show right now,I'm going crazy here waiting for new episodes.
Raymond Reddington is the best character on TV right now,mess with him and he will put a bullet in your brain,so badass.lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2015
hilda90:

I agree with you!my favorite show right now,I'm going crazy here waiting for new episodes.
Raymond Reddington is the best character on TV right now,mess with him and he will put a bullet in your brain,so badass.lol.

So far so good. Blacklist is one of its kind. I love it because of Red.

The Originals is another with Nik.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Adaeze003(f): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Mehn I got so backed up on these shows because of school but since break is fully underway, my bed and I have become best friends as we enjoy these series together grin

Empire (Adaeze003 where u at madam.... Who was ur favourite again, Jamal? grin)

How To Get Away With Murder

Quantico

Scandal

Not sure anymore... only the mid season finale measured up to season 1 if you ask me. I hope they're not making me wait till March for nothing, they should better come up with better plots...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
Agent X? What is it about?
A more interesting version of POI
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2015
Childhood's End (New Syfy Series) premiered yesterday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
anyone watching badlands.... i love that guy dat acted celeborn in LORD OF THE RINGS
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JoeCutie(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
ifyalways:

A more interesting version of POI
I know something 'POI' but it's certainly not a movie. What's this POI you speak of, please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
JoeCutie:
I know something 'POI' but it's certainly not a movie. What's this POI you speak of, please?
Person of Interest. Lol, it's a movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2015
Californication Season 2 E4.. this Hank Moody na goat! lol. anything on skirts goes to his bed. e no send at all.

Charlie: my wife's suggesting a thre3some with my secretary.
Hank: woa,woa.
Charlie: don't u see that this is my chance to be free of the guilt? its a freaking "get out of jail free" card.
Hank: i know.. thing is,i'm trying to mentally masturbate to this genius idea,but an image of you keeps popping. thats a problem
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JoeCutie(m): 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
ifyalways:

Person of Interest. Lol, it's a movie.
Person Of Interest! Wow. That sounds interesting. So would you suggest that Agent X to me? Like, it's very very interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
Mutaino7:
anyone watching badlands.... i love that guy dat acted celeborn in LORD OF THE RINGS

i am.....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RAKITIC: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2015
ifyalways:
do u know any show similar to 24 and strike back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
cc: obesemf____limerick

kindly send your verses to - classyalabolass@yahoo.com on Friday.
I'm not in the country and won't be able to access Whatsapp messages until i return next week monday.....thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2015
Wentworth.

Made 'Orange Is The New Black' cast look like bunch of noisy school girls.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2015
RAKITIC:
do u know any show similar to 24 and strike back

Try blindspot. Still in early season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Darey00:
Californication Season 2 E4.. this Hank Moody na goat! lol. anything on skirts goes to his bed. e no send at all.

Charlie: my wife's suggesting a thre3some with my secretary.
Hank: woa,woa.
Charlie: don't u see that this is my chance to be free of the guilt? its a freaking "get out of jail free" card.
Hank: i know.. thing is,i'm trying to mentally masturbate to this genius idea,but an image of you keeps popping. thats a problem
lol... grin LOL grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 15, 2015
koice:
Wentworth.

Made 'Orange Is The New Black' cast look like bunch of noisy school girls.
I prefer OITNB,wentworth doesnt have funny characters,their aussie accent turned me off too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:22am On Dec 16, 2015
The Expanse. I just stumbled on a review and the first paragraph of the review sounded very promising.
That's right Syfy is on a roll space kids, and I'm in geek boy heaven... Wowza!
Critics and bloggers have been comparing this brilliant new series to Battlestar Galactica and Game of Thrones. It's meant as a major compliment, but while the series may have a tone similar to Galactica with the political intrigue of Thrones, the comparisons stop there. Once it hits its groove, The Expanse is storytelling at its finest. As a matter of fact, the pilot episode inspired me to pick up the original novel.
So, I shall stumble into another syfy sci-fi tv series (they did rather well with the other newbies - Dark Matter & The Killjoys, granted that that might be the doing of the original Canadian makers), but this time I'll absolutely have no clue about this show before dipping my toes into it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 16, 2015
fabiano09:

I prefer OITNB,wentworth doesnt have funny characters,their aussie accent turned me off too

'Wentworth' isn't a comedy - quite unlike 'OITNB', it doesn't glorify female prison life, but exposes the cold hard reality side of it.

As for the accents, I love it. A lot like the English accent, but a bit more nasal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2015
Blackish.

My boys made me buy it, saw one episode and looks to be a good family oriented comedy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ifyalways(f): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2015
JoeCutie:
Person Of Interest! Wow. That sounds interesting. So would you suggest that Agent X to me? Like, it's very very interesting?
Agent X is cool but it all boils down to individual preferences. I recommend it though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JoeCutie(m): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2015
ifyalways:

Agent X is cool but it all boils down to individual preferences. I recommend it though.
I'll definitely check it out. Thanks, dear. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.