Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3528102 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
Classickj:
Will there be High-Rise Invasion Season 2
no news yet but I hope there is...

I thoroughly enjoyed the fan service in season 1 wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JAccksnow(m): 6:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Where can I download season 1-6 of Better Call Saul pls?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
The Sandman.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11pm On Aug 20, 2022
Who else is watching Alchemy of souls?

When is the next episode...I can't find beyond episode 16

Shows is great so far... although I fast forward the cringe romance scenes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iamyemmie: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2022
Baddestguyp:

17 is on 9jarocks
Yeah I hate their Yeye love triangle
Only her crownprince,janguk and seo yul ontop one girl undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neimar: 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Iamyemmie:

17 is on 9jarocks
Yeah I hate their Yeye love triangle
Only her crownprince,janguk and seo yul ontop one girl undecided

Lol
Leave that one
It's interesting abeg grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Runsboi(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2022
OhBritannia:
You are welcome.
Sex life of college girls is one of the shows i really related with, it's like watching real life college drama, like it's so real.
Sex life of college girls is what a reality show should be all about without the scripts.

Season two will be out this year, i can't wait for it.
You will enjoy Euphoria too but not as much as sex life of college girls.
Euphoria won't make you laugh like sex life of college girls but it's a good show nonetheless.

I actually binged the whole season yesterday and I've been looking for this post to say thank you for the suggestion!! It was damn worth it. Although I wish they'd make it a normal show -longer runtime-, 25-30 mins things don taya me fa cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Skidooooo: 11:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
Iamyemmie:
So after love struck high reality show
I been watching a lot of reality shows now
I keep enjoying them
I think it’s a phase tho
If you like reality show you should check out fboy island ,binged the whole season 1
Watching the season 2 now

That show is a real definition of men will stain your white and show you shege grin
They put fboys and nice guys in a house and 3ladies will choose a partner out of the guys

I watch challenge too
If you know nice ones too recommend
Would download joseline cabaret too

Serious shows don tire me
Wanna relax and chill
Try love island, you can choose the UK version or us version
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by potland: 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2022
Where are the buffoons that said resident evil was bad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 12:25am On Aug 21, 2022
potland:
that's series was an 8/10 for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ZhanVeera(f): 2:28am On Aug 21, 2022
House of cards

Very interesting,

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sneakytoucher: 5:45am On Aug 21, 2022
Y'all should check out "echoes"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 21, 2022
Simonokeh7:

So guys I have started Grey's Anatomy very educative series..

Let's see how much mileage my interest fuel can go..

So I will be giving my update here.
I just finished season 1.

1 down out of 18

Modified

Omo!!!
Can I do this?..
Me that watch series concurrently.
What if i jam another series that takes my interest away..

Which site are u downloading it from? I'm also interested In the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:22am On Aug 21, 2022
If you are into animations please watch. BRICKLEBERRY and Paradise Pd they are too damnn funny. I recommend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:37am On Aug 21, 2022
°°°

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 8:46am On Aug 21, 2022
House of the dragon already dropped grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hersarhn: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2022
nani667:
°°
Why did they
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2022
House Of The Dragon S1E1 (2022) = 7.9/10. ✔️

Not bad. But let's see how it goes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by braimeddy: 10:48am On Aug 21, 2022
Episode 17 is already out. Episode 18 will be out later today
Baddestguyp:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samistry(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2022
Trashed by both users and critics reviews. Trashed by the gaming community.
I quit 5 minutes after watching it.
It beckons the question.
Who was this made for again?
potland:

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 11:21am On Aug 21, 2022
WriterNig:
House Of The Dragon S1E1 (2022) = 7.9/10. ✔️

Not bad. But let's see how it goes.

Spot on
I'll give it 8/10...it sets the tone perfectly

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Miracood2:

Which site are u downloading it from? I'm also interested In the series.

o2tvseries. com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kayboi94(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2022
Guys, I got many movies to upload to this channel. I need subscribers. Please share this for more videos. I promise to give out the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7dXutL0AFc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
House of the motherfvcking Dragon

At the risk of overstating things, I strongly feel HotD is headed for greatness. Awesome first episode. I'm going to delight in watching Daemon Targarean this season, Matt Smith is made for the part. The young Australian actress portraying young Rhaenyra Targaryen is also doing the character justice. I can't wait to see more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2022
House of the Dragon! Solid first episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chillychill(f): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2022
House f**king dragon it is.... a very nice start 8/10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:54pm On Aug 21, 2022
DandeNumeruno:
House of the motherfvcking Dragon

At the risk of overstating things, I strongly feel HotD is headed for greatness. Awesome first episode. I'm going to delight in watching Daemon Targarean this season, Matt Smith is made for the part. The young Australian actress portraying young Rhaenyra Targaryen is also doing the character justice. I can't wait to see more.

Couldn't wait for the series that I didn't know when I used 4hrs reading up about the lore on the individual popular Dragons on an FB fan page on Thursday.
Massive time spent on Dreamfyre, Sunfyre, Balerion, Grey Ghost, Sheapstealer and The Cannibal, Vhagar, Caraxes.
That was when I knew it was time to start the book. Downloaded Fire and Blood and started some reading.

I always knew HOTD was gonna deliver.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
I nor sure I fit wait 10weeks for HOD complete season undecided I'll try my best to wait cus it's ain't going be interesting watching weekly

Pls no spoilers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2022
DieRich5:
I nor sure I fit wait 10weeks for HOD complete season undecided I'll try my best to wait cus it's ain't going be interesting watching weekly

Pls no spoilers
Leemao! Spoilers wey go begin drop before the end of today sef. Better take cover, comrade, before stray spoiler go hit you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2022
Kaycee7:
Leemao! Spoilers wey go begin drop before the end of today sef. Better take cover, comrade, before stray spoiler go hit you
lolz grin I can't run from here for good 9 weeks, I'll try to stay away from stray spoilers post mostly one evil guy post here

Are u going to watch it weekly?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:18pm On Aug 21, 2022
⬇️✔️

(1) (2) (3) ... (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) (2371) (2372) (2373) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.