Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2419) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515156 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2022
Imagine bragging about Benzema winning Ballon d'or when his competition are Mikel Obi, Zaha and Jack Grealish grin grin grin

Arcane fans are fun to troll sha...
Demon Slayer fans always hide under box office grossing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2022
Most underrated series is The Good Fight, unfortunately nobody is talking about it. Seems wierd. So also Barry. I can hardly watch a series twice but these two are worth watching multiple times to me Sha

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
MirrorD:
Viserys has been the best actor so far in this series.
Nope!

Otto Hightower.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hope2014(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Please Mr Robot is not interesting. Why na?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
Just started NARCO SAINTS...

Someone here recommended...
Immediately I saw this guy's face...I don't need a soothsayer to tell me the show will be good...

I've never seen him act a bad movie...this is the first series I've seen him act sef...

If I had known he was part of the series I would have watched since

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Has anyone here seen Mushroom in House of the dragons??

Even if that character does not exist, he will always be my favourite character!! grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
All they got are excuses but a million excuses can't stop peak from peaking.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RaniOpe: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Baddestguyp:
great...
you watched like 2 anime that shows boôbs...
Automatically all the thousands of anime are only about boobs...

Can you see how you sound?

Arcane btw isn't anime but it's an animation and many anime exist with similar and far better stories to it...

Devilman Crybaby is an anime but if you had kept going, you'd notice it has a good story to tell aside the violence, gore and nudity...
You'll probably cry your eyes out at the end

7 deadly sins has more of action and bôobs than plot...but it's enjoyable for those whose interests it fits

There are thousands of anime out there...far far more than you think

*Modified
If I had seen the bolded part of your post earlier I won't have wasted my time replying...

Assumptions Assumptions Assumptions
I thought only women jumped into conclusions

1. I did finish watching devilman's crybaby

2. The initial post said I tried watching a few (meaning, not just 2. I wonder where you saw 2), couldn't get past the first episodes

3. I'm so glad Arcane isn't an anime because I enjoyed it. I can finally say with all boldness, that animes are trash
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

Even if that character does not exist, he will always be my favourite character!! grin grin

They might show something about him soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 12:26am On Sep 23, 2022
Ilamina:
Dynasty

My Ugandan friend introduced me to the show

Ugandans have good taste
exactly what are you trying to say? can't you just say friend, which one con be Uganda

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SniperAssassin: 4:28am On Sep 23, 2022
Kaycee7:
Just going to leave these here. Don't mind me
I swear to God you get problem grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CAPdan21(m): 6:23am On Sep 23, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

The producers removed the character cuz of the similarity and inevitable comparison to Tyrion..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frostyzone(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Imagine bragging about Benzema winning Ballon d'or when his competition are Mikel Obi, Zaha and Jack Grealish grin grin grin

Arcane fans are fun to troll sha...
Demon Slayer fans always hide under box office grossing

My friend sharrap.

I don't even like all dem cartoon things but after watching Arcane, I can categorically tell you it's one of the best things I've watched on TV in a long time.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Not surprising

They will bring their woke shit into this franchise with their gay and LGBT nonsense angry I bet my balls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moura7(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2022
Baddestguyp:
Just started NARCO SAINTS...

Someone here recommended...
Immediately I saw this guy's face...I don't need a soothsayer to tell me the show will be good...

I've never seen him act a bad movie...this is the first series I've seen him act sef...

If I had known he was part of the series I would have watched since
Omo watch and post review abeg... E dey my phone since, mind never gree me start am. Don't know how good Koreans are in acting about drugs and cartels.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Moura7:

Omo watch and post review abeg... E dey my phone since, mind never gree me start am. Don't know how good Koreans are in acting about drugs and cartels.
no p
I don start am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:07am On Sep 23, 2022
Frostyzone:

My friend sharrap.

I don't even like all dem cartoon things but after watching Arcane, I can categorically tell you it's one of the best things I've watched on TV in a long time.
okay, enjoy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:09am On Sep 23, 2022
blingxx:

They will bring their woke shit into this franchise with their gay and LGBT nonsense angry I bet my balls
you bet your balls grin

But some people are saying it might not be what they meant...it might only be some unfit political changes

An example

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:24am On Sep 23, 2022
One Piece fans ...
Apparently the identity of Dr Vegapunk has been revealed...
I don't read the manga as I'm anime only but it's been trending since yesterday

Won't post it here cos it's spoilers

No way the legendary Dr Vegapunk of the Marines and world government looks that young sha...the body definitely has to be artificial

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2022
The Rings of Power
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:47am On Sep 23, 2022
LOTR: TROP The Wheel Of Time E05 = 4/10 ❌

I got to ask tho, why is it always females telling the men to stand and fight. One would think they're as courageous and powerful in real life as they are in the LOTR.

It has never been recorded anytime in history where women were that "brave" to lead men to battle.

Anyways in 6 months time there'll be a nuclear war, i hope America's "powerful" and "brave" women would be leading the frontlines just like their heros Galadriel & Bronwyn. No more hiding and fleeing. They MUST STAND and FIGHT - in Galadriel's voice grin

Oh and i forgot to mention that Galadriel is borrinng as hell. And her voice is irritating.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2022
Dahmer Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story (2022) = 7/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:59am On Sep 23, 2022
WriterNig:

I got to ask tho, why is it always females telling the men to stand and fight. One would think they're as courageous and powerful in real life as they are in the LOTR.

It has never been recorded anytime in history where women were that "brave" to lead men to battle.

Anyways in 6 months time there'll be a nuclear war, i hope America's "powerful" and "brave" women would be leading the frontlines just like their heros Galadriel & Bronwyn. No more hiding and fleeing. They MUST STAND and FIGHT - in Galadriel's voice grin

Oh and i forgot to mention that Galadriel is borrinng as hell. And her voice is irritating.

Imagine crying and comparing women in reality to Elven women on a fantasy show. Seek help!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2022
Ibunkun1:

They might show something about him soon
You sure?? angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DontBullshitMe: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2022
CAPdan21:

The producers removed the character cuz of the similarity and inevitable comparison to Tyrion..
Makes no sense. Mushroom will be a minor character at best unlike Tyrion who was a major character.

Anyways. Nah dem Sabi.

The show can never rival the book. I'm already seeing series of inconsistencies. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:27am On Sep 23, 2022
WriterNig:

instead of crying every week...
Why not drop the show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2022
DontBullshitMe:

You sure?? angry

I don't know, since It's a popular character in the book, they might mention him in passing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:33am On Sep 23, 2022
pu7pl3:

Looks like it's Animé szn
Which one is this?

Promised Neverland.
It's not really new tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Benalfa(m): 11:27am On Sep 23, 2022
The ring of power episode 5
7/10
Building up quite slowly.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2022
Baddestguyp:
you bet your balls grin

But some people are saying it might not be what they meant...it might only be some unfit political changes

An example

I was talking about the James bond movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2022
WriterNig:

You didn't cry like this when daenerys was the OP in game of thrones ... Well you should blame the wokeness society we live in now ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2416) (2417) (2418) (2419) (2420) (2421) (2422) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alienist, khanivorous(f), Okikiola914(m), oyaskii(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.