Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3539471 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's on cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
FUN FACT: 90% of movies or TV shows these days are centered around females. Either has a female lead or centred on females. It's either about a daughter or a sister or a mother. No son's, no brothers, no father's.

There are 20 times more young and upcoming actresses than there are young upcoming actors.
Lesser and lesser screen time for young male actors.

In a few years alot of you supporting this female empowerment BS will still come back here to cry about how males are being marginalized in every industry. Mark my words!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brokeloser: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2022
WriterNig:
FUN FACT: 90% of movies or TV shows these days are centered around females. Either has a female lead or centred on females. It's either about a daughter or a sister or a mother. No son's, no bothers, no father's.

There are 20 times more young and upcoming actresses than there are young upcoming actors.
Lesser and lesser screen time for young male actors.

In a few years alot of you supporting this female empowerment BS will still come back here to cry about how males are being marginalized in every industry. Mark my words!
Very true,almost every movie has feminist or lgbtq undertones.Hard to see a clean movie this days.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
Been watching "the wire" and I've got to say, I love the way they handle death on the show. so sudden and unexpected. Never thought for a second that stringer bell would die
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
News to me...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
AnfieldFan:
News to me...

Saw this this afternoon.
I haven't even finished watching the film yet. For over a year now. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
I always wondered why The Last of Us release was so early. Probably it's only BIG IP in the weight of HOTD and it's unleashing it this early. undecided

Maybe I'm forgetting about Dune: The Sisterhood series as well as Penguin series — The Batman spinoff.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2022

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tboy2021: 8:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Lana1:
It's on cool cool

what's the title?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Good morning my people
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lizychimamanda(f): 8:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Lana1:
It's on cool cool
tittle please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2022
The Elon Musk Show, Series 1: Episode 1: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m001d1n7 via @bbciplayer

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Power raising Kanna season 2 is a solid 8/10 for me.
I really enjoyed this season 2, i am glad none of the brothers were killed.
The last episode was bloody mehnn.
One thing i love about the family is that they got their back no matter what but the sister should tone down on the bragging and behaving like a demi God, the brothers have too much respect and love for her she shouldn't throw it all away.
She should learn how to respect the brothers sometimes and even support them.
She got people around her that loves her and will go to war for her but she needs to work on her God complex.

I hope this don't get her killed in season 3.

By the way, the wars and gangsters in all the spin-off ain't as bloody as the drug Lords in power.

Kanna's mom won't last a single episode in power With Ghosts, Tommy, 50 and the rest, even the other guys like Dre are going to off her in 20 minutes with the way she carries herself.
I think Tasha in power and Mary G blidge are more wiser and Street smart than her.

She might seems more bloody but she isn't Street Smart and in the game you need smartness to survive.

Mary G blidge is even going to use her smartness to off her if they go to war against each other.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2022
Holy family has been a solid 8/10 for me.

I am now in episode 5 but the series has been a solid 8/10 for me so far..

The people that rate the series 6.5/10 in IMDb were on weed and marijuana.

The show getting a 75% rotten Tomatoes Audience score proves my point.

I swear the show is a solid show, mystery personified.
Solid slow burner but you then get hooked, you begin to get confused about what's going on until it gets to episode 5.

One thing that i loved about all these Spanish speaking series are the series soundtracks.
Damm!!!! Nobody does it better than them.

Can't wait to watch the remaining 3 episodes to see how it will all end.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:06am On Nov 05, 2022
AnfieldFan:
News to me...
Ever since I watched The Gentleman, I've wanted more. Definitely looking forward to this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 12:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
I'm enjoying this cabinet of curiosities tbh...
Are there more horror movies like this?
Cc Abduleez1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Kaycee7:
Ever since I watched The Gentleman, I've wanted more. Definitely looking forward to this.

He's going to direct the first two episodes too, as well as co-write the pilot ....I hope nothing changes...
We in for a treat cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AnfieldFan: 12:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
abduleez1:

Saw this this afternoon.
I haven't even finished watching the film yet. For over a year now. undecided

You're dulling, try finish am...But me, the movies and series I haven't finished, them yakpa...

I haven't gotten past E7 of both HOTD and the Sandman...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Tboy2021:

what's the title?

lizychimamanda:
tittle please

Andor

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
OhBritannia:
Holy family has been a solid 8/10 for me.

I am now in episode 5 but the series has been a solid 8/10 for me so far..

The people that rate the series 6.5/10 in IMDb were on weed and marijuana.

The show getting a 75% rotten Tomatoes Audience score proves my point.

I swear the show is a solid show, mystery personified.
Solid slow burner but you then get hooked, you begin to get confused about what's going on until it gets to episode 5.

One thing that i loved about all these Spanish speaking series are the series soundtracks.
Damm!!!! Nobody does it better than them.

Can't wait to watch the remaining 3 episodes to see how it will all end.
What's the Genre of the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
AnfieldFan:

You're dulling, try finish am...But me, the movies and series I haven't finished, them yakpa...

I haven't gotten past E7 of both HOTD and the Sandman...

I will someday. Tried to finish it twice. I've lost the movie but will download it back some other time.

Omo, you dey miss premium content.
Nay own series worse pass. The number of shows I never finish plenty especially those ones with multiple seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Always suspected it will be a casualty since it doesn't have large following. Just like Raised By Wolves.

I think Luiz Fernando hinted at this few weeks ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
pu7pl3:
I'm enjoying this cabinet of curiosities tbh...
Are there more horror movies like this?
Cc Abduleez1

Which episode you don reach?

Horror movies or series??

For TV shows with similar episodic format like this, checkout:

The Haunting / Haunting of Bly Manor / Hill House
American Horror Story / Stories

Penny Dreadful (This one has a central plot unlike anthology series).

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Floki737: 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lana1:
It's on cool cool

Abeg, what's the name?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Classickj:

What's the Genre of the series
Thriller.
Mystery
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
abduleez1:

Which episode you don reach?

Horror movies or series??

For TV shows with similar episodic format like this, checkout:

The Haunting / Haunting of Bly Manor / Hill House
American Horror Story / Stories

Penny Dreadful (This one has a central plot unlike anthology series).

Episode 4

Hope these things you're calling for me won't scare me to death
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
pu7pl3:

Episode 4

Hope these things you're calling for me won't scare me to death

Penny Dreadful won't scare you much. But the other two? Can't say. I haven't watched them yet but they on my watchlist. The Haunting of Hill House might spook you tho. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joeev: 2:41am On Nov 06, 2022
What ever you are doing in this life, stay away from the Netflix series young royals! You fit commit suicide ontop that film
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2022
abduleez1:

Penny Dreadful won't scare you much. But the other two? Can't say. I haven't watched them yet but they on my watchlist. The Haunting of Hill House might spook you tho. grin

I no watch sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Joeev:
What ever you are doing in this life, stay away from the Netflix series young royals! You fit commit suicide ontop that film
as I Google am, one of the first scenes I saw na 2 dudes kissing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Enola Holmes 2 (2022) = 5/10

The Takeover (2022) = 5.2/10 ✔️

Smile (2022) = 6.9/10 ✔️

(1) (2) (3) ... (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)