Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3538847 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Interview with the vampire.

Finale.

I have issues touching the final episode of series I enjoy alot.

The finale reveal was unexpected when though I had my suspicions of rashid.

Can't wait for part 2. Maybe armand's story then Marius then lestat and Queen of the damned.

I loved those books that year.

Can't wait for season 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hope Kino somehow survived. They cant do him dirty like that...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
AOT manga ending controversy
Some love, some hate

Ending was always gonna be controversial anyway the moment the post-time skip split AOT fans into different factions

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Westworld Season 1 to Season 4 completed.

Thank God that it was cancelled....

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Why did Seal team kill of Clay Spencer... this is preposterous.... angry

Why not allow him leave with his Family to somewhere else... angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shakathezulu1: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
obonujoker:
Why did Seal team kill of Clay Spencer... this is preposterous.... angry

Why not allow him leave with his Family to somewhere else... angry
He is the main star of a new series titled 'Fire Country' and as such, he has to leave Seal Team.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
7.8 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 4:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

He is the main star of a new series titled 'Fire Country' and as such, he has to leave Seal Team.

Yeah I know... but that way of death is bad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
The devilish hour be fcking Wildin, the kid tha played Isaac was fcking great
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
She hulk.

Don't understand the hate. Show is funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2022
Werewolf by Night.

Abi I should have put it under film? Dunno, I'm sha sha watching it now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shakathezulu1: 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
obonujoker:

Yeah I know... but that way of death is bad
But that is the only way, for him to leave Seal Team.
@ least, it's better that way.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

But that is the only way, for him to leave Seal Team.
@ least, it's better that way.

I would have preferred, he left with Stella... and if by on screen death, it was too cheap...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 9:02am On Nov 13, 2022
FIFA Uncovered
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 10:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Godfather of Harlem season 2
Downloading...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Listen to the speech of Corinthians in the Sandman you will discover how sick the writer is.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
ATTACK ON TITAN final season part 3...new key visual

No date announced yet, but 2023...
Expecting the Trailer soon...

Can't wait for Peak to return...

I don't think it'll be January tho, since MAPPA are releasing Vinland Saga S2 January

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
zoroby:
Listen to the speech of Corinthians in the Sandman you will discover how sick the writer is.

The dialogue of that show is top tier. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hereditary (2018) = 6.9/10 ✔️

See How They Run (2022) = 7.7/10 ✔️

Gangs Of London (2020) S1-2 = 8/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:07am On Nov 14, 2022
Dangerous Liaisons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 2:31am On Nov 14, 2022
abduleez1:

The dialogue of that show is top tier. cool

It's poetic. Lately Werner Brothers has been impressive. See convo btw death and dream. Top tier!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2022
zoroby:

It's poetic. Lately Werner Brothers has been impressive. See convo btw death and dream. Top tier!!!

That episode was pretty scary.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by R2bees2: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2022
Pretty Little liars : The Perfectionist (Season one EP 3)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:26pm On Nov 14, 2022
ManBeast:
That no 2 is it the Showtime series about Gigolos in Las Vegas. I'm already watching it, I'm in season 2 though.

You would like this other one I'm watching too, since you like Spanish series. Just 2 seasons, 6 episode each, Gigantes is the name.

Thanks for the Spanish series recommendation and No!! That number 2 is a new series called America Gigolos.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2022
Wow!!! Yellowstone season 5 is out!!!!!!!
Yes baby!!!!!!! I can't wait to see my sugar Mommy, Beth dothon again.

Indeed Time waits for no one, because i could have swore that Yellowstone season 4 was released this year, lol.
As in!! I still remember every details of season 4 like yesterday.
The shock i had when i saw season 5 online this morning was priceless.

The question i asked myself was, from the season 4 to season 5 which has actually taken one Year to release,
What have i achieved in life in this one year?

These people made season 4, made money and fame and now have taken all the time in the world to make season 5 for one year and have released it now.
The question is, you!!!! What have you done for your life in this one year space?

This is how The ring of power and house of the dragon will release season 2 next year but some people's situation will still remain where they are.

In the midst of this one year, the characters of these series will make more money, win awards and get more famous but some watchers will remain the same, stagnant In life.

Indeed!!! Life is a personal journey.

So yes!! It's never too late, wake up from your sleep today, stop the procastination , set a goal and a target for yourself and strive to achieve that goal.

I use series to access my wins in life because right now there is something i vowed to achieved with my life before the release of the season 2 of house of the dragon and the ring of power.

You too!!! Can set targets for yourselves too.

Good morning and Shalom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2022
Let me tell you a true life story, it's up for you to believe it or not.
This is about a cousin who is now dating an American actress.
Now like I said this is a true life story but the names of the people here will be kept a secret.

There is a series the actress is acting now that's in season 5 currently.
Do you know that when the actress acted season 1 of the series, this my cousin was still a nobody in the streets of Lagos hustling?
The series was my cousins favorite series and he had a crush on this actress as at then but he was just a nobody on the street of Lagos having a crush on an American actress.

Well my cousin worked hard and Smart, set a target and goals for himself, left the country three years ago and two year later, he is currently dating this particular actress.
( True life story)

My point is that, nothing is impossible for you In life if you can just focus.
If you desire it!! You will receive if you work towards it.

Like i said try use series dates and release date to Set target for yourselves, trust me it works like magic and yes like i said be focus!!!

I am not saying stop watching series, all i am saying is that use series release dates to set a target for yourselves.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carot: 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2022
House of Dragons S1E1
So the chauvinistic Viserys couldn't think of administering anaesthesia before tearing his pregnant Queen's stomach open. I was thinking he was sensible
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2022
Miracood2:

That episode was pretty scary.

It wasn't scary for me. It answered some questions I always imagined
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carot: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
Goof

In S1E1, Daemon says ten years. But Viserys has been on the throne for nine years
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by a4turitoroman: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
All quiet on the western front.9/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Carot: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2022
Rhaenyras is named heir and first crown princess. Yeh!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2478) (2479) (2480) (2481) (2482) (2483) (2484) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: dostr4(m), smokers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.