Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509238 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2022
The serpent Queen is 9/10 for me.
Just through with the serpent Queen and it's a complete masterpiece.

Palace and government politics of old has to be more dangerous than the politics we have in government now.

I think modern civilization, technology, development, social media and human rights association has kind of made politics to be less dangerous in this our era, unlike centuries ago where government politics and royalty were more dangerous and bloody.

By the way, i really enjoyed the serpent Queen and i am happy it's already been renewed for season 2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
On the issue of the serpent Queen.
We gat to give kudos to the woman that played Diana.

If you want to give an Emmy or any awards to actresses then this is the kind of actress you give the Emmy to.

Her performance was a masterpiece, in my opinion, of all the series I've watched this year from the house of the dragon to the ring of power to every other series I've seen this year.
The woman that played Diana in the serpent Queen has been the most outstanding actress so far, she played her roll so well she deserves a recognition.
The way she moves, her facial expressions, the way she talks and many more, the woman is Goated.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
I am glad i ain't the only one that is overloaded with series this year.
This year is the year that I've seen more Goated series released ever since i was born.
Right now i am lost for choice, i don't even know where to begin from, so many series to watch, so Many series I've downloaded, so many series i am following all at once.

Even Korea keep releasing more Goated series i am just confused and now there is a world cup.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Secondly new season of Elites has been released.
I have watched 2 episodes so far and i am really enjoying this new season except of course the gayyy part which i fast forward anyways.

But overall, the new season has been okay even though i miss the old faces.

No elite season is ever ever going to triumph over the season 1 and season 2.

Till today i still miss that blonde that played Carla. That girl was the baddest.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by walanter(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
ShitStain:
Finally got to finish the wire. 9.8/10
Great show, realistic ending. I really liked how cohesive all of its seasons were. I still rate "the shield' above it tho.
Now time to see the last of the holy Trinity-THE SOPRANOS
I have been looking for site to download this the sopranos where can I get. I will really appreciate your reply
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by walanter(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
walanter:
I have been looking for site to download this the sopranos where can I get it. I will really appreciate your reply
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
I haven't watched it yet but considering rating online, i don't think it's that bad.
That's how Dark started but it turns out to be a masterpiece.
I am going to take my time to watch all episodes and give my rating.

No one is saying it's bad.
But e sure me say you sef dey skeptical if not, you for don watch am since come dey tell us how "we should be patient and digest it slowly as the 'suspense' unfolds. How the show is setting up season 2". grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2022
1899......7.5/10

It was some mindfuvk of some sort.
It was slow and very confusing at first since it was shrouded in mystery. But the story lit up in ep 5.
Damn big twist at the end. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dangerous Liaisons.....

Omo, this is PEAK!!
A bit similar to The Guilded Age but more sensual. Peak acting, writing and storytelling.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OG316: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
ShitStain:
Great show, realistic ending. I really liked how cohesive all of its seasons were. I still rate "the shield' above it tho.
You saved the best for last

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lakesman445(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2022
ShitStain:

Which site did u download the wire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Lakesman445:

Which site did u download the wire

Fztvseries .mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
walanter:
I have been looking for site to download this the sopranos where can I get. I will really appreciate your reply

Fztvseries. Mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 7:04pm On Nov 21, 2022
Erenjp:
the dude hypes anything...
Believe him at your own peril

The guy dey always cap nonsense

Sometimes, I think he takes loud or some shit like that

Please don't take his reviews seriously. I thought you guys ought to have known by now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exxxgeee: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
Secondly new season of Elites has been released.
I have watched 2 episodes so far and i am really enjoying this new season except of course the gayyy part which i fast forward anyways.

But overall, the new season has been okay even though i miss the old faces.

No elite season is ever ever going to triumph over the season 1 and season 2.

Till today i still miss that blonde that played Carla. That girl was the baddest.
Carla is also my fav.. but the girl on short hair is killing it too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Carla is also my fav.. but the girl on short hair is killing it too
Yes exactly, it's even save to say she has now become the face of the show.
If they kill her off now, the show might take a huge hit.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FBS: 3:11am On Nov 22, 2022
Gangs of London Season 2 = Vawlence 4.0! shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by efe2nath: 9:15am On Nov 22, 2022
Santos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:40am On Nov 22, 2022
abduleez1:
1899......7.5/10

It was some mindfuvk of some sort.
It was slow and very confusing at first since it was shrouded in mystery. But the story lit up in ep 5.
Damn big twist at the end. cheesy

Started it today. Please what is the original language cos mine is in English and their mouth nor dey follow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crownfit01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2022
Achilles100:

Started it today. Please what is the original language cos mine is in English and their mouth nor dey follow.

German
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ernestovi: 2:58pm On Nov 22, 2022
Actix movie, series and TvShows download app. Get it from play store and download your movies within two minutes or less.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shakathezulu1: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2022
efe2nath:
Santos
Rubbish series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shakathezulu1: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2022
OhBritannia:
I
Even Korea keep releasing more Goated series i am just confused and now there is a world cup.
Abeg where u dey download all this Korean series.
I dey find those sword fighting Korean series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by descartes400: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2022
OhBritannia:
On the issue of the serpent Queen.
We gat to give kudos to the woman that played Diana.

If you want to give an Emmy or any awards to actresses then this is the kind of actress you give the Emmy to.

Her performance was a masterpiece, in my opinion, of all the series I've watched this year from the house of the dragon to the ring of power to every other series I've seen this year.

The woman that played Diana in the serpent Queen has been the most outstanding actress so far, she played her roll so well she deserves a recognition.
The way she moves, her facial expressions, the way she talks and many more, the woman is Goated.

Just admit say to knack her dey hungry you! undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jacklinbooz: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
I am watching the Death on the Nile thriller movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jacklinbooz: 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2022
Just like Games of thrones, the new white lotus season is great.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 22, 2022
ShitStain:
Where did you download the shield, please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 6:43pm On Nov 22, 2022
Achilles100:

It's multilingual.
There's German, French, Spanish, English, Cantonese, and Portuguese.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
First two episodes...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 7:50pm On Nov 22, 2022
safesurfer:

Where did you download the shield, please?

Fztvseries. Mobi

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Abeg where u dey download all this Korean series.
I dey find those sword fighting Korean series.
Nkiri dot com

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
descartes400:

Just admit say to knack her dey hungry you! undecided
grin grin as a grand master in milf addiction.
Why wouldn't i nack her?
Lol ama hit her without thinking twice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2482) (2483) (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1