Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549675 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:36am On Feb 21, 2023
MJBOLT:
which site is this??
O2tvseries??

Tvshows4mobile
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:39am On Feb 21, 2023
abduleez1:

I think they finished the episodes a long time ago. HBO/HBOMax just refused to release them after the showrunner Joss Whedon had #MeToo issues with his former actors.

HBOMax through Zaslav directive shopped it to Tubi streaming service alongside other least watched HBO TV shows to die quietly and make some money πŸ’° for HBO.
Oh alright now i understand. How the actions of jist one man can affect and enter show, πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™† the west ain't playing at all.
And i really do like the show, it has a nice Storyline.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:32am On Feb 21, 2023
Finally....a closure πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. David Fincher uninterested in moving forward with this masterpiece of a show is beyond me. Talmbout, "he wants to focus on other projects"..This man has had like just 2 project since then fgs 😭😭

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2023
I no they see the nevers anywhere na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingmann(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Chibudollar:
Been long I checked out this thread. I SWEAR THIS SHOW IS FUKING HILARIOUS. FUNNIEST SHITT I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE. E FUNNY DIEEEEEEEE. JUST CAME HERE TO SAY THAT. BYE
have u download s2
If your answer is yes, from which site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
AOT season 4 Part 3 Billboard images in high quality

Omo...see peak adaptation of Chapters 131 and 132

Levi and Hange "Dedicate your hearts" scene is so lovely...

I'm still kinda pained that Chapter 131 wasn't released as a sole episode...
Would have been probably the best episode in fiction

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mayor of Kingston season 2 episodes 6 is 7/10 for me.

This season 2 is kind of unpredictable with the way things are going. Things are definitely going to get out of control and Mike will definitely realize that he is no super man or bat man.

I just hope innocent people like his brother and mom don't get hit. Well the bright side of it all is that the leader of the crips seems to have some kind of brotherly love for him so atleast he got both the authorities and the crips by his side but then again, this is Kingston, anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
1923 episode 7 is 10/10 for me.

Infact the entire season so far from episode 1 to this current episode 7 is 10/10 for me.
This is one of the most detailed series I've ever seen or watched in my life.

It's like reading an entire novel and just imagining what you are reading. The way they are taking their time to tell the story with every details is just so educative and mind-blowing.
No nonsense woke gayyyy shiiiit in it,. They stuck to the story and added no woke westernization nonsense agenda.

This series is like combining three series or three novels together and telling them as one, from the adventure of Spenser and his True love to what's going on in Montana to another story of the Indians and the Church.

This is one of the most insightful series ever, i can't wait for episode 8.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cuffee: 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Breaking: liam hemsworth will replace henry cavill in the witcher
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paskal16: 9:07pm On Feb 21, 2023
cuffee:
not a bad fit
If you ask me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
cuffee:

Breaking Kor Fixing Ni

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Episode 5 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cuffee: 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
pu7pl3:

Breaking Kor Fixing Ni
swerve
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 7:09am On Feb 22, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Knock At The Cabin (2023) = 2/10 ❌

Woke garbage. Utter waste of my precious timeπŸ‘ŽπŸ»

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:03am On Feb 22, 2023
paskal16:
not a bad fit If you ask me

Yeah but Cavill was just perfect. Still don't get why he had to quit though.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2023
WriterNiig:
Γ­Β ΒΌΓ­ΒΎΒ₯ Knock At The Cabin (2023) = 2/10 ҝŒ

Woke garbage. Utter waste of my precious time👎🏻

Can't be that bad cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2023
Theyemmie:
Why did all American kill billy angry
Thought im the only pissed one
Now im anticipating what would turn of the series, it is either a crazy angle or i drop it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Still ask myself why these three season got canceled
β€’ Start-up
β€’ Warriors
β€’ lovecraft country
It pisses me off alot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 9:51am On Feb 22, 2023
nani667:
Episode 5 ⬇️
I predict bumpy would have to move to cocaine soon these italians are crazy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 11:21am On Feb 22, 2023
Amarisco:
I need help finding a good crime mystery/action series… I’ve enjoyed

- The Alienist
- Sherlock
- Luther
- Line of Duty
- Daredevil
- Punisher
- Shooter

OR

Historical action… like:

Vikings Valhalla
Taboo
Frontier
Lost Kingdom
Marco Pollo

mystery you can try
Clickbait
One of us is lying
Who Killed Sara ( Spanish
Carnival Row

Crime
Kleo( story happened in the 90's but it cool )
Hawkeye
Bodyguard
Treason
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Cypherhendrix:
β€’ Start-up
β€’ Warriors
β€’ lovecraft country
It pisses me off alot

Warrior? If it's the Chinese immigration to America martial arts show you are talking about, it's not cancelled. Production just slowed down.
It's moved from Cinemax to HBOMax.
Season 3 debuts sometime this year. Most likely around May/June.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
BMF season 2 episodes 6 is 7.5/10 for me.
Series keep getting better and better.
The hustle on the streets of USA for a Young black uneducated guy isn't easy at all.
Lamar Is a forking beast πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™† Nigga is no longer human, he is literally an animal with 9 lives.

Meech had an opportunity to send him to jail for good but pride made him not to and now lamar is out there devouring everyone.
The animal almost killed meech's momπŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™† guy is a cold-blooded heartless evil beast πŸ™†πŸ™†

Can't wait to see how this all ends.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Cypherhendrix:
β€’ Start-up
β€’ Warriors
β€’ lovecraft country
It pisses me off alot
I don't know about the but as for Warrior, I wasn't cancelled. It original network (Cinemax) withdrew from producing new TV series at that time, but another network HBO max has taken over and it's third season will air this year

Abdulzeez has already given you the appropriate answer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bmuhd4smile: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hi buddies!

Please help me with list of series to watch on Netflix.

I love series like viking, warrior, alchemy of soul e.t.c
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
More than anticipated...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
oyaskii:
Finally....a closure πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. David Fincher uninterested in moving forward with this masterpiece of a show is beyond me. Talmbout, "he wants to focus on other projects"..This man has had like just 2 project since then fgs 😭😭

Netflix axe I guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
πŸ§πŸ™„

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
abduleez1:

Netflix axe I guess.
Netflix dey mad gan? Expensive show to make?? I am wondering in what context. The show had a relatively good following. Netflix too dey gbΓ , wished it was HBO that picked it up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shakathezulu1: 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
OhBritannia:
BMF season 2 episodes 6 is 7.5/10 for me.
Series keep getting better and better.
The hustle on the streets of USA for a Young black uneducated guy isn't easy at all.
Lamar Is a forking beast πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™† Nigga is no longer human, he is literally an animal with 9 lives.

Meech had an opportunity to send him to jail for good but pride made him not to and now lamar is out there devouring everyone.
The animal almost killed meech's momπŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™† guy is a cold-blooded heartless evil beast πŸ™†πŸ™†

Can't wait to see how this all ends.
Law of the street says, you don't snitch, especially to COPS.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Amarisco(f): 2:37am On Feb 23, 2023
Classickj:

mystery you can try
Clickbait
One of us is lying
Who Killed Sara ( Spanish
Carnival Row

Crime
Kleo( story happened in the 90's but it cool )
Hawkeye
Bodyguard
Treason

Thank you ☺️

I’ve watched a few of these so I think our taste is similar. Ive been seeing one of us is lying for a while but the reviews are always hit and miss

What did you think of it ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 5:46am On Feb 23, 2023
abduleez1:

Warrior? If it's the Chinese immigration to America martial arts show you are talking about, it's not cancelled. Production just slowed down.
It's moved from Cinemax to HBOMax.
Season 3 debuts sometime this year. Most likely around May/June.
Yes it is, i heard so too i cant wait FR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2023
18 years ago, one of the best TV series of all time aired for the first time. Remains a masterpiece to this day.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.