Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3549634 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2023
abduleez1:
πŸ§πŸ™„

Good βœ…

Let it compete with en mates properly, tough competitions brings out the best from the showrunners & writers.. tho' it's still in limited series category in Golden Globes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2023
πŸŽ₯ The Devil's Hour S01 (2022) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 8:51am On Feb 23, 2023
πŸŽ₯ The Company You Keep S01E01 (2023) = 7/10 βœ”οΈ

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Holav(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2023
Watching smallville now, I understand now why some people always said is one of d Goat series.

Am watching season 4 now, d series is good,
My favourite character Clark kent, lex, chloe,Pete

I hate lana lang d character is 2 boring especially when she is talking to Clark I always forward d scene I hope they kill d character sef

I like chloe, she is funny i love how she is into reporting and finding stuff.

I will be thinking where is Lois Lane all d superman movies I watch Lois is always superman girlfriend, it can be dat boring lana,
Lois lane d character is superb πŸ‘Œ .

My OG character Lex Luthor,mehn lex is damn good,I love d way he speaks,He's brilliant and fast thinker.
I always enjoy when he is arguing with is dad both of them battle with words,Lionel Luthor
You can't win Lex when u are challenging him 4 something, he is always one step ahead only his dad can match him in dat aspects.

I have dis issues with Clark always telling lex to stop investigating d accident he survived, but I understand dat clark want to protect his identity but about d accident Lex survived,Clark did not have right to tell him whether he should investigate or not someone survived an accident that can kill most people he survived and u want d person should not find how he survived.

Chloe journalism in d series I have being thinking when someone is into journalism is it a must someone must ask 4 permission b4 investigating someone?

Cus Clark always telling chloe he should stop investigating about him I will b like dis girl work na journalism shey na u go tell am wetin she go do ni but na acting sha.

My rating on d season 1 to 4 so far 7.5/10.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2023
8 days to go

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Erwin knows the future

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:41am On Feb 23, 2023
Holav:
Watching smallville now, I understand now why some people always said is one of d Goat series.

Am watching season 4 now, d series is good,
My favourite character Clark kent, lex, chloe,Pete

I hate lana lang d character is 2 boring especially when she is talking to Clark I always forward d scene I hope they kill d character sef

I like chloe, she is funny i love how she is into reporting and finding stuff.

I will be thinking where is Lois Lane all d superman movies I watch Lois is always superman girlfriend, it can be dat boring lana,
Lois lane d character is superb πŸ‘Œ .

My OG character Lex Luthor,mehn lex is damn good,I love d way he speaks,He's brilliant and fast thinker.
I always enjoy when he is arguing with is dad both of them battle with words,Lionel Luthor
You can't win Lex when u are challenging him 4 something, he is always one step ahead only his dad can match him in dat aspects.

I have dis issues with Clark always telling lex to stop investigating d accident he survived, but I understand dat clark want to protect his identity but about d accident Lex survived,Clark did not have right to tell him whether he should investigate or not someone survived an accident that can kill most people he survived and u want d person should not find how he survived.

Chloe journalism in d series I have being thinking when someone is into journalism is it a must someone must ask 4 permission b4 investigating someone?

Cus Clark always telling chloe he should stop investigating about him I will b like dis girl work na journalism shey na u go tell am wetin she go do ni but na acting sha.

My rating on d season 1 to 4 so far 7.5/10.
Smallville was is a GOAT series. It held good sway in the days were series was 22 episodes and you sure of a new season every year, not this time around, where series will do 10 episodes max and disappear for 2 years.

I share your sentiment about the Lana Lang character, hated it with passion, so boring and uninterested. Kristin Kruek the actress that played the character is actually like that in other roles, that's why her career didn't go far.

Michael Rosenbaum totally killed the role of Lex Luthor, his demeanor and dialogues were so so perfect.

Journalism in any form whether investigative or broadcast will need some form of permission from the source the journalist is getting the info from, they might choose to name the source or not according to the arrangement.

Funny enough, the actress that played the Chloe character, "Alisson Mack" was investigated in real life to be running a Sex trafficking cult and she's currently in Jail πŸ˜€.

The show began to deep after Season 7 because they didn't know how to end it but great show all round. One of my all time fave. Jealous of you just seeing it now, as i myself would have loved a re-run πŸ™ƒ

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:32am On Feb 23, 2023
FergieRaww:

Good βœ…

Let it compete with en mates properly, tough competitions brings out the best from the showrunners & writers.. tho' it's still in limited series category in Golden Globes

It was moved to drama series category cos of Elizabeth Coolidge's recurrent role in S2.
That Best Drama category is really competitive this season. It's safe to say HBO is the winner for that coveted award.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 11:08am On Feb 23, 2023
oyaskii:
Smallville was is a GOAT series. It held good sway in the days were series was 22 episodes and you sure of a new season every year, not this time around, where series will do 10 episodes max and disappear for 2 years.

I share your sentiment about the Lana Lang character, hated it with passion, so boring and uninterested. Kristin Kruek the actress that played the character is actually like that in other roles, that's why her career didn't go far.

Michael Rosenbaum totally killed the role of Lex Luthor, his demeanor and dialogues were so so perfect.

Journalism in any form whether investigative or broadcast will need some form of permission from the source the journalist is getting the info from, they might choose to name the source or not according to the arrangement.

Funny enough, the actress that played the Chloe character, "Alisson Mack" was investigated in real life to be running a Sex trafficking cult and she's currently in Jail πŸ˜€.

The show began to deep after Season 7 because they didn't know how to end it but great show all round. One of my all time fave. Jealous of you just seeing it now, as i myself would have loved a re-run πŸ™ƒ

It might be funny or weird to some since I'm a big DC fan that I haven't really watched Smallville. I've seen a few episodes when I visit my friend in sec school back then but I didn't find anything special in his rave and love for Smallville and Flash.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:26am On Feb 23, 2023
abduleez1:

It might be funny or weird to some since I'm a big DC fan that I haven't really watched Smallville. I've seen a few episodes when I visit my friend in sec school back then but I didn't find anything special in his rave and love for Smallville and Flash.
It was a fun watch back then, like a "Superman Origin" story with other DC comic characters introduced along the way mixed with drama.i used to own DVDs of it. I doubt if i will have the time for a rerun at this point, it had a whopping 217 episodes spread across 10 seasons!.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Holav(m): 11:34am On Feb 23, 2023
Now they will release 10 episode in a year,I will be expecting another season in second year then person go hear sey na 2years interval they are releasing series now.

I think CW is still releasing every year,I can remember flash,arrow and most of there popular series then na every year they are releasing a season and AMC release every year 2
Na HBO,Netflix and amazon they keep releasing in 2 years.

D lana lang character d actress is very boring eehn d way she speak na she dey vex me pass😁,I even think dat bcus d role she played make her boring like dat not knowing that's how she act.

Wow d chloe character dey Don show am wetin she always investigate in d series, I can remember in one episode when she have power to make people share there secret she use d power to send one woman to jail for murderer, not knowing dey go do am 4 her in real lifeπŸ˜πŸ˜†.

I like d character I feel sorry 4 her hope she will be release soon .

Without lex in d series,d series is nothing.
oyaskii:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 11:42am On Feb 23, 2023
I have finished watching " The last of us" and I am about to finish " Carnival Row".

I need recommendation of 2 interesting series for this period.

Thanks in advance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
deltateam:
I have finished watching " The last of us" and I am about to finish " Carnival Row".

I need recommendation of 2 interesting series for this period.

Thanks in advance.
- Altered Carbon
- The Expanse
- His Dark Materials
- Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kaycee7:

- Altered Carbon
- The Expanse
- His Dark Materials
- Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan

Thanks but I am not a fan of sci fi. Currently watching: The rings of power.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
oyaskii:
It was a fun watch back then, like a "Superman Origin" story with other DC comic characters introduced along the way mixed with drama.i used to own DVDs of it. I doubt if i will have the time for a rerun at this point, it had a whopping 217 episodes spread across 10 seasons!.

Yea, I know it introduced other characters. It was in it I first saw Oliver Quinn. Don't know why I never got around liking the show enough to join.
I later watched Flash and Arrow for three seasons few years later but I never got back to Smallville.
Guess I'm not a big fan of Clark.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Shakathezulu1:

Law of the street says, you don't snitch, especially to COPS.
That's true 100%.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
deltateam:

Thanks but I am not a fan of sci fi. Currently watching: The rings of power.
Seen The Witcher?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
kingmann:
have u download s2
If your answer is yes, from which site
download season 2 from o2tvseries . Co. Not com , Co

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Fully back of this thread.... LFGGGGGG grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Evil

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 5:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
itspreshh:
Vinland Saga S2E7
The writing in this show is just too good...

I love how this episode focused on Ketil and showed in truth the kind of man he is

And also revealed his relationship with Arnheim...

Better than Attack on titan

I know fanboys will come for me

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fergieboy: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2023
Gangland s2 ☠️
Outer bank s3 ❀️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
Blueelf:

Better than Attack on titan

I know fanboys will come for me
I'm a fanboy of both...

And I've seen the manga of VINLAND SAGA too...both are masterpieces

Vinland Saga is not better than Attack on Titan angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2023
Leaks of AOT S4P3
plus AOT ending spoilers...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Logic ooooo grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Kaycee7:
Logic ooooo grin grin
what is this show? grin grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
fergieboy:
Gangland s2 ☠️ Outer bank s3 ❀️
That gangland, do they speak english?
i just checked it out. It doesnt seem like it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Baddestguyp:
what is this show? grin grin cheesy
Revenger

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fergieboy: 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2023
Silentgroper:
That gangland, do they speak english?

i just checked it out. It doesnt seem like it...
Yes on Netflix
Dunno bout other platforms
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
"Cunk on Earth" (2023)

Brilliantly idioticπŸ™ƒ... Stupidly ElighteningπŸ’‘βš‘

This brilliant mockumentary from the brilliant mind of Charlie Brooker the maker of "Black Mirror", deals with human history with a satirical flair that will leave you largely laughing whilst informing you as well.
Comedienne Diane Morgan reprises her role as "Philomena Cunk" from her BBC Escapades, chews through virtually all the facet of human history so far, from cavemen, to middle ages, religion, renaissance period, to slavery, to great inventions even to social media. Putting questions to actual experts of these fields in the most awkward and hilarious way possible.

So so brilliant....a solid 10/10βœ”οΈπŸ’―

(1) (2) (3) ... (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) (2552) (2553) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.