Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3535927 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) ... (2823) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ositadima1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:
the subplease version has manageable subs...

Better than the others...but still inaccurate in some areas...

You can download that one

Season 2 ending theme song was the best, Shinsei Kamattechan did great, they probably are subjects of Ymir, lol.

Besides, it is a little scary that a whole clan of people carry a dormant but terribly vicious monster inside them, no wonder Marlians treated them like they did.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2023
ositadima1:

Season 2 ending theme song was the best, Shinsei Kamattechan did great, they probably are subjects of Ymir, lol.

Besides, it is a little scary that a whole clan of people carry a dormant but terribly vicious monster inside them, no wonder Marlians treated them like they did.
I actually prefer the Akuma no ko song from the S4P2 ending

To be fair...in reality, humans will never accept a race that can turn into monsters with all the destruction they can do...and they eating humans alive

And the Eldians did do it, they used Titans in war, they pillaged and ràped and practiced forced-breeding to expand their empire

The biggest crime of the world tho...was to pass their hate to the newer generation...to blame the subjects of Ymir for every evil in the world
And Marley is mostly the cause of that by using Titans in War

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2023
Attack on Titan S4P3 episode 1....10/10

It's basically a meme at this point that the final season has been going on for 3 years...and even this part 3 is split into 2 different 1hour episodes...

This first episode is also split into two chapters

Chapter 1: The Rumbling
Opened up with the scene from Ep1 of AOT with Eren and Mikasa under the tree. The episode explores the character of Eren hating himself for the genocide he's committing against humanity and apologizing to the kid Ramzi even though Ramzi doesn't understand
Love the constant switches to rumbling in present day.

This part is pure hell...the end of the world and it's shown in such a gruesome way filled with hopelessness as humanity tries to run from the rumbling. Blood, Carnage.

The episode also shows the Alliance trying to work the flying boat to get to Eren as the Rumbling approaches them. It featured one of the best ODM gear scenes in the entire show...and *spoilers so I won't say

Chapter 2: Sinners
Starts with the Alliance acknowledging their own crimes, their sins and the fact that they aren't saints. The Scouts are still adamant that the situation can be resolved peacefully by speaking with Eren.
However the paths scene afterwards clears the air that there is no peaceful solution.
If they want to stop the Rumbling, they must kill Eren

This chapter also shows the last major fortress of humanity leading an air assault on the attack Titan to save humanity...
Humanity finally understands their mistake of all the hate passed against the Subjects of Ymir

My favourite line is then admitting this was "the monster they created"

When all hope seems lost, the Alliance appear jumping off the plane in their desperate attempt to stop Eren and kill Zeke

It came as a surprise to me that the Rumbling scenes from chapter 134 was not animated in this episode and it seems to be saved for the next episode
The Freedom scene also felt different from the manga...but I still love it

I can't wait for the next episode in Fall 2023

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
One of my favorite shots this episode

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
bhuhrimzt:
WATCH MOVIES ONLINE >> https:///9OzRIgRtb5

Na by force? angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
This scene was foreshadowed in 2017 during season 2

6 years foreshadowing

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
Crumbian:

Na by force? angry
it's probably a bit

Very annoying...they've been spamming all the TV threads
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNiig: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2023
🎥 The Umbrella Academy S01-3 (2019) = 6.8/10 ✔️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2023
Baddestguyp:
the subplease version has manageable subs...

Better than the others...but still inaccurate in some areas...

You can download that one
Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2023
I've seen Christmas episodes air during Christmas and Halloween episodes air around Halloween but I believe this is the first time I'm seeing a Lenten reference during Lent.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2023
The praise for "AOT" come back so far has been massive, it seems i have to ditch my "wait and binge" order for it, and just dive in ⚡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
man the rumbling was much easier in my head until I watched a kid skull getting crushed by a Titan I was "eren why are you doing this?'", another sad part was hange death lol she exploded woke up only to see herself among her dead comrades that's when it hit her that she was dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:06am On Mar 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
man the rumbling was much easier in my head until I watched a kid skull getting crushed by a Titan I was "eren why are you doing this?'", another sad part was hange death lol she exploded woke up only to see herself among her dead comrades that's when it hit her that she was dead
grin grin
This is funny because they purposely skipped the worst scenes of the Rumbling...
And reserved those for the next episode grin grin grin

I'm waiting to see those who will support it after those scenes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 2:00am On Mar 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
grin grin
This is funny because they purposely skipped the worst scenes of the Rumbling...
And reserved those for the next episode grin grin grin

I'm waiting to see those who will support it after those scenes
I still support Eren no matter how bloody
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:20am On Mar 05, 2023
Ballzproblem2:

That scene was horrifying. The preceeding scenes of innocence and pure ignorance of the horrors to come was saddening. We can see the true horrors of war depicted there.

Hange was epic!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 9:21am On Mar 05, 2023
armadeo:

That scene was horrifying. The preceeding scenes of innocence and pure ignorance of the horrors to come was saddening. We can see the true horrors of war depicted there.

Hange was epic!!!!!
I tell you brother peak of art ,me way dey support Eren just weak
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:16am On Mar 05, 2023
armadeo:

Hange was epic!!!!!
funny the scene was censored in the anime

I heard it will be uncensored in the Blu-ray Sha
The image below is how it looks in the manga:

Hange was the MVP this episode...she was too epic
And the Titans that slipped and fell on each other were funny grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theyemmie: 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
You people have messed up this thread angry angry
Is there no thread for anime ni?
I used come to this thread to find series to download
But now every where is full of anime
It makes absolutely no sense

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
Theyemmie:

Anime na series cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theyemmie: 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2023
Barrywhyte1:

Anime na series cool
Dey play o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
Theyemmie:
more tears pls

You've not cried enough

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dexter08(m): 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
more tears pls

You've not cried enough

Guy honestly you do need to grow up.

Funny thing is most of your reviews here are usually subpar. Dey form say you be intellectual.

Grow up man!!! Attention seeking has never done anyone any good.

Smh.

10 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by youngking22(m): 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hi
Baddestguyp:
more tears pls

You've not cried enough

Where can I download from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
youngking22:
Hi

Where can I download from
download what exactly?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:19pm On Mar 05, 2023
Dexter08:

Guy honestly you do need to grow up.

Funny thing is most of your reviews here are usually subpar. Dey form say you be intellectual.

Grow up man!!! Attention seeking has never done anyone any good.

Smh.

Keep crying.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
Episode 7 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by youngking22(m): 2:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:
download what exactly?
The anime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
youngking22:

The anime
it's on animepahe dot com

Search for Attack on Titan
S1
S2
S3 Part 1
S3 Part 2
Final Season Part 1,2,3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dexter08(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Keep crying.

Grow up man!!!

People worst than you derailed this thread and yet the thread still stood, like them you will soon slide in to obscurity.

Don't worry kid, it is your time enjoy it.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2553) (2554) (2555) (2556) (2557) (2558) (2559) ... (2823) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Queed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.