Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2735) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515061 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2023
Season 4

5 / 10

2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2023
Baddestguyp:
are you into drugs?

grin grin

Why this obsession with shows about drug dealers...?
You wan learn tactics?

You can check Power tho...
It's a pretty good watch...

The writing is kinda mid...but it's a fun watch...you might love it

I Just find it intriguing.
I have watched power it was fairly okay.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2023
phr0nesis:
First 2 episodes were okay, but this last episode just marked my end to the show. I don hang boots

Last episode was a borefest I swear.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:25pm On Dec 09, 2023
KiNg0G:
Hi all please help my life.
I need hard core drug series. Cartel's.. italian mob.. mexican Mafia....brutal prison movies

I have seen Breaking bad (over good)
Better call saul (good)
Godfather of harlem (dope and old-school)
Queen of the south (Lame)
Sopranos
Pablo escobar mexico (abandoned)
Pablo escobar colombia(bad assz)
Bmf (wack as phuck)
Power (overated)
Gomorrah( it got boring, recurring events)
The wire (got boring at the end introduction of too much kids)

That money laundering film ozark And so on.

I need mature prison and drug series apart from this. I don't mind buying you beer

Top Boy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2023
Achilles100:

Last episode was a borefest I swear.
I couldn't even finish the rubbish episode.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by a4turitoroman: 7:06pm On Dec 09, 2023
KiNg0G:

I Just find it intriguing.
I have watched power it was fairly okay.
Watch topboy, queen of the south

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Henuell(m): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2023
Damn I've been missing out on JUJUTSU KAISEN.....from where I'm watching there's only been 19 episodes of the season 2...dunno if the 20th has been released

Any JJK fan here?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Henuell:
Damn I've been missing out on JUJUTSU KAISEN.....from where I'm watching there's only been 19 episodes of the season 2...dunno if the 20th has been released

Any JJK fan here?
episode 20 has been out since Thursday.

JJK episodes drop every Thursday evening...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 11:39pm On Dec 09, 2023
KiNg0G:
I have and I couldn't make it past season 1

I Just hate kids movies.
Selling drugs doesn't make it tough.
Having bunch of teens in a series forming gangsters doesn't make it intriguing.

That's why breaking bad will forever be the goat.
Same with god father of harlem
So advanced and matured that's the kinda drug and gangster series I am after.
Not an overhyped teenagers movies

You can check Weeds, its comedy but also drugs

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simonokeh7(m): 12:43am On Dec 10, 2023
bong4:

Do you have a link to this movie
No bro.
Sadly I don't.
I use Netflix.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 4:42am On Dec 10, 2023
shows like arcane and blue eye Samurai is a proof that men don't hate female led contents,we don't just like poorly written shows/movie.

Disney should go learn from Netflix 😁 instead of rehashing the same shit ,their box office and viewership will suffer if they continue producing weak shit like,miss marvel,she hulk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:16am On Dec 10, 2023
Just finished See and boy am i glad I no longer have to see that Kofun's face. I've never seen a character more stupîd on tv than that fóòlish boy!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2023
nani667:
Season 4

5 / 10

You try.

Watched the show because of the guy that played Ortis. Dropped it after season two and switched to Kobra Kai. A much better show where 14-16 years old kids actually act their age.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Achilles100:

Top Boy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lorddominic(m): 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2023
KiNg0G:
Hi all please help my life.
I need hard core drug series. Cartel's.. italian mob.. mexican Mafia....brutal prison movies

I have seen Breaking bad (over good)
Better call saul (good)
Godfather of harlem (dope and old-school)
Queen of the south (Lame)
Sopranos
Pablo escobar mexico (abandoned)
Pablo escobar colombia(bad assz)
Bmf (wack as phuck)
Power (overated)
Gomorrah( it got boring, recurring events)
The wire (got boring at the end introduction of too much kids)

That money laundering film ozark And so on.

I need mature prison and drug series apart from this. I don't mind buying you beer

Wentworth
Locked up (Spanish series)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dotng: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2023
Welcome to a new week

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lorddominic:

Wentworth
Locked up (Spanish series)
thanks but seems the females are the lead cast.
Can you suggest the ones with male act?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by milanseedorf(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2023
KiNg0G:
Seems am not the only one that fancy females as lead acts. The tend to ruin their roles on way or the other for me

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2023
Vigil Season 2...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2023
Artful Dodger season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
KiNg0G:
Be like say na for you to just dey write and act your own movies oo.. You've had issues with every recommendation so far..

Why don't you state exactly what types of movies/TV shows you like.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hersarhn: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
fellow travelers s1e7 9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hersarhn: 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
fellow travelers s1e7 9/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
milanseedorf:

Seems am not the only one that fancy females as lead acts. The tend to ruin their roles on way or the other for me
I swear boss.
One thing I always do when I look up movies on google.
Is the lead cast and imdb review.
But once it's female as lead cast I don't bother at all.
Same thing if it's teenager's, I easily loose interest.. because I know it's going to be
same recouring events with no substance.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Haakeem(m): 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Squid game🙊

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2023
TheStrongest:
Be like say na for you to just dey write and act your own movies oo.. You've had issues with every recommendation so far..

Why don't you state exactly what types of movies/TV shows you like.
I have stated what I want.

I love hard core brutal movies mostly drug related, money laundering, crimes, prisons medievals Series with matured cast and good twist and dialogue.
Not necessarily kicho kicho or shooting up and down.

Come let's talk, let's play with words.
Let's flex our power through actions (God father of harlem)

I have rewatched breaking bad upto 3 time's because no more good hardcore drug series out there.

I watched wire but had to abandone it from season 4 I think due to the introduction of too much kids slinging dópe and gunning up and down. That some tough men since the beginning of the season was killed by kids. Like whattaafuck?..+

I watched snowfall but I can't just help seeing a black assz young african nigga ridding bicycle from there he met a drug lord ask for a kilo Viola film don start....while his homie was forming a tough nigga.. Like whattaafuck..? Abandoned.

I watched bmf two young niggas started dragging territory with their fellow black counterparts. Stacking up money and showing huge bills from dope sales...all in season 1 like whatta hell?.

No build ups, no matured cast to match with the words.

All this new drug series need to learn from breaking bad and Godfather of harlem. It's not all about slinging, or showing cash up and down. Or using..
It's the build up that matters.
The cast, matured casts not packing bunch of teenager's to show us gangster when the real OGs like TUCO is there.

That's why I love mexican movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Haakeem(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
KiNg0G:

I have stated what I want.

I love hard core brutal movies mostly drug related, money laundering, crimes, prisons medievals Series with matured cast and good twist and dialogue.
Not necessarily kicho kicho or shooting up and down.

Come let's talk, let's play with words.
Let's flex our power through actions (God father of harlem)

I have rewatched breaking bad upto 3 time's because no more good hardcore drug series out there.

I watched wire but had to abandone it from season 4 I think due to the introduction of too much kids slinging dópe and gunning up and down. That some tough men since the beginning of the season was killed by kids. Like whattaafuck?..+

I watched snowfall but I can't just help seeing a black assz young african nigga ridding bicycle from there he met a drug lord ask for a kilo Viola film don start....while his homie was forming a tough nigga.. Like whattaafuck..? Abandoned.

I watched bmf two young niggas started dragging territory with their fellow black counterparts. Stacking up money and showing huge bills from dope sales...all in season 1 like whatta hell?.

No build ups, no matured cast to match with the words.

All this new drug series need to learn from breaking bad and Godfather of harlem. It's not all about slinging, or showing cash up and down. Or using..
The cast, matured casts not packing bunch of teenager's to show us gangster when the real OGs like TUCO is there.

That's why I love mexican movies.
You no they watch Korean movies?
I for say make you try vagabond out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nairala11: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CBTxFactor: 6:27am On Dec 11, 2023
Onimusha

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2023
KiNg0G:

You are right about that.

Stories that are built up well,
have more depth
than stories that are rushed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 11:32am On Dec 11, 2023
TheMaterialist:

You are about that.

Stories that are built up well,
have more depth
than stories that are rushed.
Exactly, more depth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: lymelyte(m), Calx, joseph1832(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.