Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3547231 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Silentgroper:
The changeling ..

It's likely looking like a borefest but i dont want make conclusion nw cause i'm just going into the third episode ... But christ, these series that their first episodes don't grip a viewers attention/interest.. it's nauseating

I switched to jack ryan and I'm loving it right from ep1 ...

The movies producers/writer/director or whoever it concerns should work on this ...

Since episode 4/5 when I had to wait for the weekly release I ain't been able to get back to the show despite downloading the remaining episodes.
I travelled and was too busy for three weeks. Came back and to return to the show na wahala, especially remembering how boring and underwhelming the follow on episodes had been....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
Damn. Rabbit Hole got cancelled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2023
abduleez1:

Since episode 4/5 when I had to wait for the weekly release I ain't been able to get back to the show despite downloading the remaining episodes.
I travelled and was too busy for three weeks. Came back and to return to the show na wahala, especially remembering how boring and underwhelming the follow on episodes had been....
I think i'm starting to get the hang if it. . ep4 brought live into the series and i think it's going to continue like that..

The series is just a friggin slow burner...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
KiNg0G:

I have watched it bro I think 2012 even rewatched it last year.

It's interesting and hardcore brutal killings in the presence of guard's and all.
Though the gay shitzx of the lead cast did turn me off. But I just keept going because of the gangster shiitz of different ethnicity in it. The diversity..Old and young gangster's different murder plot while behind bars. The hates,open racism.

Supremacy fights of whites, mexicans, black, Arya brotherhood all in one prison cell. Not forgetting the Muslim brothers

Hardcore criminals and murderers
The twist and anybody can die at anytime just kept me going.
The suspense nor be play.
That movie shows me prison is another world of it's own.
That' serie is dope rank with breaking bad.

They don't make good series like this anymore if not we won't be complaining.
All they do is pack bunch of teenagers in a movie, no depth, no content.
And imdb back them with overhyped rating when you watch you be disappointed.
nsme of series please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 6:26am On Dec 16, 2023
Silentgroper:
nsme of series please

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2023
My own opinion
I enjoyed The Wire more than Breaking Bad. I'm in the last season of Breaking Bad, and I'm just forcing myself to finish it..

I don't see the hype.
Maybe my expectations were beyond the roof, but I can't see anything. It's a good drug show, but I don't think it's my kind of show.

I no just like Walter White at all...

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2023
khanivorous:

When you wonder why a suicide bomber will strap up a suicide vest and blow himself up cos of FANATISM

This is also the case here for AOT.

just let the dude breath. There are so many problems in Nigeria and world at large. AOT nuisance offers him succor

Leave him be before he BLOWS UP next 5 pages with AOT FANATISM

I swear the thing is very annoying
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2023
Baddestguyp:

Says the guy who claimed to watch AOT, but does not know the difference between AOT and JUJUTSU KAISEN grin grin

You still dey talk...when you should be hiding out of embarrassment grin

Glad you made that assumption. You are a child
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2023
LooneyLester:

Only normies uses uTorrent

OK
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2023
TheStrongest:
My own opinion
I enjoyed The Wire more than Breaking Bad. I'm in the last season of Breaking Bad, and I'm just forcing myself to finish it..

I don't see the hype.
Maybe my expectations were beyond the roof, but I can't see anything. It's a good drug show, but I don't think it's my kind of show.

I no just like Walter White at all...

You can't compare the wire with breaking bad.

Breaking bad wins hand's down. More orthodox.

The first time I watch breaking bad when it first came out. I was still a teenager in secondary school i believe.
I couldn't get passed season 1

Because then it was all about cd and dvd player when we go to buy cassette..we always want it to be kicho, kicho chinese films or action movies with guns and fight on every scenes.

So when one of my friend exchange me this breaking bad season 1 I found it odd.
Because I thought it was going to be like Xena
Or Hercules. But I was wrong.
All they do was just talk and talk no guns and all. grin

I dumped it until I became properly ripe and matured.

I no longer find action films with enough guns fight and anime's interesting any longer.
Infact they bore me to death... like fast and furious and the rest.

That was from 2010

I noticed I now preferred a new genre of classical movies and series.
With matured cast and enough dialogues, twist and dept than teenager's movies.
Mind you I am still a young adult.

When I watched the wire the season 1 was promising even with kids everywhere slinging dópe and all. But it later went sour when I noticed they keep changing the lead cast role up and down.
Almost alike reoccurring scenes no much suspense.

Setting up different Dea unit in every season the series doesn't have direct direction like breaking bad.
It should be more than just chasing drug dealers, it should be diverse...

It didn't evolved, it got so boring that they had to introduce so many kids at the end of the seasons. Like how can matured Series with matured cast get filled with kids? ( Everything became disorganized)

But that can't be said from breaking bad that went a straight way.

Breaking bad is the goat, well scripted no gloop holes.

Better call saul broke out from it.
A movie el camino also broke out from it.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zedegit: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Hello fam.

Can you recommend me 5 must watch series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2023
KiNg0G:

You can't compare the wire with breaking bad.

Breaking bad wins hand's down. More orthodox.

The first time I watch breaking bad when it first came out. I was still a teenager in secondary school i believe.
I couldn't get passed season 1

Because then it was all about cd and dvd player when we go to buy cassette..we always want it to be kicho, kicho chinese films or action movies with guns and fight on every scenes.

So when one of my friend exchange me this breaking bad season 1 I found it odd.
Because I thought it was going to be like Xena
Or Hercules. But I was wrong.
All they do was just talk and talk no guns and all. grin

I dumped it until I became properly ripe and matured.

I no longer find action films with enough guns fight and anime's interesting any longer.
Infact they bore me to death... like fast and furious and the rest.

That was from 2010

I noticed I now preferred a new genre of classical movies and series.
With matured cast and enough dialogues, twist and dept than teenager's movies.
Mind you I am still a young adult.

When I watched the wire the season 1 was promising even with kids everywhere slinging dópe and all. But it later went sour when I noticed they keep changing the lead cast role up and down.
Almost alike reoccurring scenes no much suspense.

Setting up different Dea unit in every season the series doesn't have direct direction like breaking bad.
It should be more than just chasing drug dealers, it should be diverse...

It didn't evolved, it got so boring that they had to introduce so many kids at the end of the seasons. Like how can matured Series with matured cast get filled with kids? ( Everything became disorganized)

But that can't be said from breaking bad that went a straight way.

Breaking bad is the goat, well scripted no gloop holes.

Better call saul broke out from it.
A movie el camino also broke out from it.

Well, that is your viewpoint and your opinion. In my own opinion, The Wire >> Breaking Bad. Breaking Bad won't be in my top 10 list.. Mr Robot >> Breaking Bad in my books..

I guess as individuals we view from different lenses. That's what makes debate interesting.

Cheers 🥂
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
⬇️⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
I am still in search of a good series please.

Not necessarily
Drugs, money laundering, cartel, prison

Anything worthwhile with enough dialogues and twist please.

Matured cast and co

Please help my Life
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khanivorous(f): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
KiNg0G:

Not necessarily

Matured cast and co

Please help my Life

Hannibal
Mr robot
Deep state
Evil
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
khanivorous:

Hannibal
Mr robot
Deep state
Evil
Thanks but I need something better even if it's old-school
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2023
KiNg0G:

Thanks but I need something better even if it's old-school
I have been silently observing your post over the past weeks and you have basically poked holes in every suggestion given to you here. It is clear that no suggestions on here will suite your taste. Perhaps just try Google or Reddit.

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2023
oyaskii:
I have been silently observing your post over the past weeks and you have basically poked holes in every suggestion given to you here. It is clear that no suggestions on here will suite your taste. Perhaps just try Google or Reddit.
poked holes you say?
I have watched almost all Series that was referred to me here some of them I abandoned halfway and I made mention of that all in my write up with my critics and all which is allowed.

I was introduced to God father of harlem by one brethren which I enjoyed last year till date.
If I didn't ask I wouldn't have known that an old school gangster series like that exist.

I believed they are some other good old school gangsters series like that drugs, cartel, mafias imdb can't show me
You have nothing to suggest lock up don't stop good people from helping out.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
❤️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
🎥 FinestKind (2023) = 6.3/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
🎥 Fast Charlie (2023) = 6/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ashawoman82: 9:26pm On Dec 16, 2023
abba190:
is yellow jackets good?? i dont wanna waste time
very good bro...nice story line.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2023
KiNg0G:

Not necessarily

Matured cast and co

Please help my Life
Californication
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Westworld
Suits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KiNg0G: 10:39am On Dec 17, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Californication
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Westworld
Suits

I have seen all recently completed Got which I feel was rushed from Season 6.

Suit was okay but just had to dump it and stick with better call Saul which was more better.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 10:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Stop wasting your time suggesting series for the king

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2023
One Piece is getting a remake anime by Wit studios

Even when the original anime hasn't ended yet...

😲😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJKPk1MriFo?si=XFsRIOE9vhJ681Ki
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 11:20am On Dec 17, 2023
phr0nesis:
He will call them mid again.

Everything is mid to him
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Erenjp: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2023
Erenjp:
One Piece is getting a remake anime by Wit studios

Even when the original anime hasn't ended yet...

😲😲

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJKPk1MriFo?si=XFsRIOE9vhJ681Ki

Hollywood managed to touch one of the biggest anime of all time...

Of course they will milk it.

I hope Netflix finally learns and uploads episodes weekly...
All those batch release na nonsense for anime
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 11:32am On Dec 17, 2023
Erenjp:

He will call them mid again.

Everything is mid to him
😁😁
Kings can't watch what peasants are watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2023
phr0nesis:
Learnt my lesson thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Californication
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Westworld
Suits

Westworld ..

Hell no ... Its way too boring

(1) (2) (3) ... (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) (2741) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.