Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3542477 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rockhillz(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2023
Please I need Telegram channel where I can download slow horse

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
But the boy killing omar is kinda badass since yhat kid has always wanted to be involved in gang life from season 1 hes smallest but always want to be bad
KiNg0G:

I have stated what I want.

I love hard core brutal movies mostly drug related, money laundering, crimes, prisons medievals Series with matured cast and good twist and dialogue.
Not necessarily kicho kicho or shooting up and down.

Come let's talk, let's play with words.
Let's flex our power through actions (God father of harlem)

I have rewatched breaking bad upto 3 time's because no more good hardcore drug series out there.

I watched wire but had to abandone it from season 4 I think due to the introduction of too much kids slinging dópe and gunning up and down. That some tough men since the beginning of the season was killed by kids. Like whattaafuck?..+

I watched snowfall but I can't just help seeing a black assz young african nigga ridding bicycle from there he met a drug lord ask for a kilo Viola film don start....while his homie was forming a tough nigga.. Like whattaafuck..? Abandoned.

I watched bmf two young niggas started dragging territory with their fellow black counterparts. Stacking up money and showing huge bills from dope sales...all in season 1 like whatta hell?.

No build ups, no matured cast to match with the words.

All this new drug series need to learn from breaking bad and Godfather of harlem. It's not all about slinging, or showing cash up and down. Or using..
It's the build up that matters.
The cast, matured casts not packing bunch of teenager's to show us gangster when the real OGs like TUCO is there.

That's why I love mexican movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
How's los farad ...

About to download...

Is it good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2023
🎥 All The Light We Cannot See S01 (2023) = 7/10
❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2023
🎥 Leave The World Behind (2023) = 6/10 ✔️ ❤️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2023
🎥 The Marsh King's Daughter (2023) = 5/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2023
New release on Netflix

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:27am On Dec 14, 2023
Na now my babe now start GOT.

Complete season 1- 8

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Henry140(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
Please, what are the best websites for downloading tv series like fresh prince of bel-air or family matters etc.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
That moment when you returned from two weeks of intense working and you noticed you have missed a lot as the platform in 10 pages ahead only to discover that 9 and half pages were used to discuss AOT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2023
zoroby:
That moment when you returned from two weeks of intense working and you noticed you have missed a lot as the platform in 10 pages ahead only to discover that 9 and half pages were used to discuss AOT
there's been barely any AOT discussion in the past 2 weeks...

Only like 2 days ago and it wasn't even half a page.

Tell another lie

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 6:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
I say make I remind una say Reacher season 2 go drop tomorrow cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxe0075: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
Henry140:
Please, what are the best websites for downloading tv series like fresh prince of bel-air or family matters etc.
Check toxicwap dot com or 02tvseries. The quality may be poor though. Or check nollyverse dot com. It has better quality

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2023
Outer Banks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Henry140(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2023
toluxe0075:

Check toxicwap dot com or 02tvseries. The quality may be poor though. Or check nollyverse dot com. It has better quality
Thanks a lot bro, i will do well to check it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
"I'm You"

Mahito getting dogwalked grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2023
Proper black flash grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kehinde2017: 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
zoroby:
likee..bruv..it’s that terrible. thank goodness they haven’t been able to bring their animes to the movie thread.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2023
🔥🔥🔥

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 12:00am On Dec 15, 2023

° Brodaman, I'm starting to hate slow horse, I wished I never started this season.
Why do I have to wait for a whole fucking week, the writers are mad, Asin big time crazy in the right way.
But why are they killing my favs?
Their death is not worth it at all.

°
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Kehinde2017:

likee..bruv..it’s that terrible. thank goodness they haven’t been able to bring their animes to the movie thread.

I swear
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:
there's been barely any AOT discussion in the past 2 weeks...

Only like 2 days ago and it wasn't even half a page.

Tell another lie

Hahahaha
This guy, u r high
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2023
The changeling ..

It's likely looking like a borefest but i dont want make conclusion nw cause i'm just going into the third episode ... But christ, these series that their first episodes don't grip a viewers attention/interest.. it's nauseating

I switched to jack ryan and I'm loving it right from ep1 ...

The movies producers/writer/director or whoever it concerns should work on this ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2023
zoroby:

Hahahaha
This guy, u r high
You're the one who is high

You probably cannot differentiate AOT from Jujutsu Kaisen.

You heard Mahito, Itadori etc and assumed it was about AOT.

Afterall you were the same person who claimed to watch 4 seasons of AOT and didn't understand a single thing...

Not surprising you didn't know those characters we were talking about were not from AOT but rather from Jujutsu Kaisen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2023
Lorddominic:

Wentworth
Locked up (Spanish series)
am i the only one that hates the way these spaniard talk too much in their movies .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I haven't seen 30 coins...but wetin do Berserk? 😏

Everything there is normal nah...

Except maybe that clan that used to perform naked rituals around a fire and they feast on human flesh.

And their leader was one dude with a goat's head and he had a snàke as his pènis...

I remember when he tried to ràpe Casca

Or are you talking about the Eclipse? Cos to me nothing in the Eclipse can't be imagined...
having a snake for a penis..

Lol ..

The series is animated right??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2023
Silentgroper:
having a snake for a penis..

Lol ..

The series is animated right??
yeah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LooneyLester: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2023
Henry140:

Rarbg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LooneyLester: 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2023
Achilles100:
Na now my babe now start GOT.

Complete season 1- 8

Only normies uses uTorrent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
Baddestguyp:

You're the one who is high

You probably cannot differentiate AOT from Jujutsu Kaisen.

You heard Mahito, Itadori etc and assumed it was about AOT.

Afterall you were the same person who claimed to watch 4 seasons of AOT and didn't understand a single thing...

Not surprising you didn't know those characters we were talking about were not from AOT but rather from Jujutsu Kaisen

Shut up, anytime u hear AOT, ur preek will just stand
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2023
zoroby:

Says the guy who claimed to watch AOT, but does not know the difference between AOT and JUJUTSU KAISEN grin grin

You still dey talk...when you should be hiding out of embarrassment grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khanivorous(f): 7:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
zoroby:

When you wonder why a suicide bomber will strap up a suicide vest and blow himself up cos of FANATISM

This is also the case here for AOT.

just let the dude breath. There are so many problems in Nigeria and world at large. AOT nuisance offers him succor

Leave him be before he BLOWS UP next 5 pages with AOT FANATISM

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) (2740) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Bojack(m), jiggar(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.